Stealthers...

naic

Loyal Freddie
Anyone think there's alot of duoing and trioing going on ? :|

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I've been trying to run solo (as a friar :p) but it's hopeless tbh.. Had a few good fights which I lost, but had a fun fight with xxcalibur's ranger, with two other nightshades.

But I've encountered trio'ing hib stealthers, never mids for some weird reason.

But full groups is what kills me most :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Don't go there then? Gl getting a solo fight were it's a stealthers haven.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Have been trying to solo a bit with my shadowblade there are a few solo ppl out there but tbh not enough to make it worth while, theres a hell of a lot of lamers you have to avoid or die to to meet 1 solo. :twak:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Solo is very dead sadly as things stand these days - most people have at least a duo - its somewhere between difficult and impossible to get anywhere solo - you fight someone youll generally get adds or his duo/trio partner(s) turns up...

Personally ive taken to playing the game of "pick an archer choke point, run around unstealthed, phase shift as soon as the first arrow hits, then hit sos once it goes. My record number for arrows fired at me in 9 seconds so far stands at 32 (dont ask how many people was too busy laughing to count)...

naic

Loyal Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Solo is very dead sadly as things stand these days - most people have at least a duo - its somewhere between difficult and impossible to get anywhere solo - you fight someone youll generally get adds or his duo/trio partner(s) turns up...

Personally ive taken to playing the game of "pick an archer choke point, run around unstealthed, phase shift as soon as the first arrow hits, then hit sos once it goes. My record number for arrows fired at me in 9 seconds so far stands at 32 (dont ask how many people was too busy laughing to count)...
Maybe not, though not entirely true. I've had loads of good 1 on 1's when IRvR was active. With this new island everyone seems to have dropped soloing for zerging. Are people really that afraid of hitting the releasebutton?

EDIT: Suppose I shouldn't be to hasty to judge, it's only a couple of days old. :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
naic said:
No.

Theres too much 5-8s going on atm :(

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:

Sounds like a good game, however I am a much bigger fan of your other game, pop stealthers for no reason when you're fighting a hib group and expect them to not add on you later, especialy those stealthers who you know damn well wouldn't have added on you anyway.

Z

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
Don't go there then? Gl getting a solo fight were it's a stealthers haven.

Go where? No one mentioned a place. o_O

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
naic said:

i've been soloing and duoing lately, u can't expect rr1-3 or 4ish ppl to solo with all those rr7+ ppl lurking around in the shadows anyway... but i've seen alot of high rr trio and even mini stealth zergs out there, and that makes me wonder if they will ever solo.
but ppl pay their own accounts and are entitled to do whatever they want so it's really none of our business wether ppl solo or not in general.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
naic said:

Yep... It's quite said to see how an Infi and a Minstrel will chain kill the same solo'er over and over again.

(Before I get flamed again, as a Tank or Stealther I follow some code of honour.)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
tbh soloing isn't that bad in early hours, I met lots of solo/duo mids, some solo stealthers and the only group that was, could be easily avoided as it was pips 6 man hunter squad, but as inf i see them from far, so I just ran away :)

In prime time its nearly impossible though, we need cluster to get less popular areas populated imo :p

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
i gave up soloing long ago due to the lame casters messing up all my good 1v1 fights with that shit well over powerd LIFE TAP LIFE TAP DEAD thing they all do .
So now i run mainly as a trio and been having some great fights winning and losing .

Gamah

Banned
Porkbelly, you run as a trio on a good day, normally you can be found in a group of 4+ ;p

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
and soon to be Full Group :)

like i said gam i gave up soloing long ago .

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
40min /played since patch

13 kills
13 deathblows
9 solo kills

You can find solo fights aslong as you stay away from alb part of agramon

Kinag

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
40min /played since patch

13 kills
13 deathblows
9 solo kills

You can find solo fights aslong as you stay away from alb part of agramon

Give me some tips then as for how a non-stealther can get to those parts without being either zerged, ganked by a fg, or killed by a trio of stealthers? :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yep... It's quite said to see how an Infi and a Minstrel will chain kill the same solo'er over and over again.

(Before I get flamed again, as a Tank or Stealther I follow some code of honour.)

Yeh I always end up having a nice 1v1 fight with Baldir but i swear he must ask help from jiv all the time, because she nevere just watches the fight, she always has to jump in so i guess them two all duo and chain kill me.

It goes like this Baldir DD's twice and mezz, purge mezz, fuck he stunned me, JiV Pa/CD, and proced killing me. Or if they start loosing when 2v1 they use FZ on me so i can't even fight back.

Tbh jiv is the lamees stealther around, she's high RR and even when i get 1v1 fights with tanks who i know she don't grp with she will hit me a couple times then runs away so when i die she gets rp's. Kinda of pathetic imo. :twak:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
Give me some tips then as for how a non-stealther can get to those parts without being either zerged, ganked by a fg, or killed by a trio of stealthers? :p

take a boat. Jump at the bridge to agramon and walk pass the side of it and roam between MGs and bridges

Gamah

Banned
Porkbelly said:

A full group :| Yey is Deadly shadows all over again.

Gamah

Banned
brad said:
Yeh I always end up having a nice 1v1 fight with Baldir but i swear he must ask help from jiv all the time, because she nevere just watches the fight, she always has to jump in so i guess them two all duo and chain kill me.

It goes like this Baldir DD's twice and mezz, purge mezz, fuck he stunned me, JiV Pa/CD, and proced killing me. Or if they start loosing when 2v1 they use FZ on me so i can't even fight back.

Tbh jiv is the lamees stealther around, she's high RR and even when i get 1v1 fights with tanks who i know she don't grp with she will hit me a couple times then runs away so when i die she gets rp's. Kinda of pathetic imo. :twak:

Jiv is also an EbayKnight

naic

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
A full group :| Yey is Deadly shadows all over again.
Well you got your own version alread in Claudio, Blaid and Sprint. :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
take a boat. Jump at the bridge to agramon and walk pass the side of it and roam between MGs and bridges

Tried, been ganked by fg's that way three times in a row :p

They just don't like Friars.

Porkbelly said:

so when you start running in a fg.. you gonna attack fg's roaming about or sticking to killing the solo'ers/duo's/trio's? tard

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
gamah u r wrong jiv is not ebayed the only one of us three that is ebayed is jix though accually jix plays bald sometimes and jiv and him r duoing aye that is right

Jiv is still played by the original jiv and so r my chars but we got really different oppinions on how to play and our discussions can get hot since we r irl m8s :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
Sounds like a good game, however I am a much bigger fan of your other game, pop stealthers for no reason when you're fighting a hib group and expect them to not add on you later, especialy those stealthers who you know damn well wouldn't have added on you anyway.

Z
Sorry belx should have passed the message onto you already - /sl f8 /stick dd/stun spam doesnt really give you time to look at names. If i see its you i let you live usually you know that...

This next bit isnt directed at you but 7/10 (or more) stealthers will add if they see a chance so you see my reasoning for going into autopop mode...

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
It's rly rly good, I love it. Go through the MGs with aoe dd-ing out stealthers, lame stealthers attack on bridge, and I can keel em ^^ (cos loads of noob, without cold and spirit resist).
rp heaven in solo at the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom