Solo alb stealthers:)?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
My stance is..i like to solo but dont think its a solo game:p
I can still say i would like to meet people more solo now cant i? Or think its shit to get ganked by more then 1?. Fun word game this!

right so you want others to play the game in a way that suits you. You like to solo! Why wont your opponents come fight you solo! Cowards!

Im only highlighting this shit as its what you used to say to me. I could go an dig out some humm dinger quotes about what you said to me on the "solo game" issue.

Septina

Part of the furniture
People are right, it was the 'fair players' and 'leet pricks' that ruined this server, i mean, 99% of them have left now and just look at what a paradise Dyvet is. :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
right so you want others to play the game in a way that suits you. You like to solo! Why wont your opponents come fight you solo! Cowards!

Im only highlighting this shit as its what you used to say to me. I could go an dig out some humm dinger quotes about what you said to me on the "solo game" issue.

Lol...censi in comparison to many others here i have a really good memory of what i have said and what my morals are like. And my stance is the same:)
My quarrel with you and other so called leet people have always been the same. You try to bully people into playing ur way saying the other are shit for not soloing and that the game evolved into being a solo game etc.

I dont agree with that:) I can get frustrated and be angry when getting zerged by same people lots of times. And i can think its cowardly not to try me alone. But i wouldnt say they are retards or that they can go fuck themselfs as many in ur camp gladly would:p
Nor that they play the game "wrong".
Thats the difference dear censimilia.
The Key words is "attitude" and social behaviour. There is were we all differ a lot^^
Also this whole post wasnt anything really serious tbh. I dont play the game much these days and really enjoyed the night as there was good action for once. I was bored and thought i would stir this dead place up a bit. You should be happy..you been trying that for 4 years:p!
You can quote me all you want. But i never changed my behaviour towards others. Neither have you:p
eb.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
People are right, it was the 'fair players' and 'leet pricks' that ruined this server, i mean, 99% of them have left now and just look at what a paradise Dyvet is. :D

True story! :worthy:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the Klisimba/Durrell/Post Mortem/whatever-Ranger-zerg is back, so not worth going to there looking for solo fights.

You keep ignoring me when i ask who your infil is. :kissit:

And whats wrong with them? They leave me alone. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
epeen your set your posts up with a statement to which you feel confortable answering.

the only problem is your statement is nothing to do with the point.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
epeen your set your posts up with a statement to which you feel confortable answering.

the only problem is your statement is nothing to do with the point.

whatever makes you comfertable hearing. As in past we can only conclude you have ur view and i have mine. My point is pretty clear. But maybe we are so different that only people that have same view get it:p?
It almost seems like that.
Daoc is dying...and i for one will walk away from it knowing people mostly enjoyed my company and didnt think i was a prick. can you say the same...or do you even care? prolly not:p
And does it matter? who knows:p
Cryptic? yes.!
Anoying? maybe!

Anyhow. You know we debate over a game right? And that some of us even stay here debating even though we are not even play anymore? Sad? Yes i would say so.
I couldnt care less if you feel daoc is all about solo or not...or if you feel ur superior to everyone else tbh.
Im quite curious as to what kinda character you are in the real world however. Would be fun to see. Anything you invloved in with same passion as daoc:p?
I could never have ur kinda passion for a game tbh. Too much serious things happends around me in rl for me to get as worked up and involved in a game.
Im not sure how old you are....but you seem older then the average daoc player judging some of the things you have said.
So one would think you would also get to that insight....or maybe you just lived a very comfertable life:)
Who knows...im bored and got away completely from the subject:p
Have fun cens..whatever you do!
eb.

Gamah

Banned
Someone pay my subs after 28th of April and i'll be a solo stealther :(!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thanks for the free consultation epeen!

I think your getting a bit carried away though. I just thought your post went against your usuall "free for all" playstyle policy. my mistake (I couldnt stand another lecture you got me pwned to much!)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
You're a fluffy luwi and I really like you Censi, cause you've often been there to answer tons of my questions, but I think you're misunderstanding Eben =) He would like to meet people solo, but he's not gonna be angry if they stay grouped =) So he tries to give them the idea and maybe they will react to it. He says it's not a solo game, but kindly asks if any of the people would like to try it out =)

Septina

Part of the furniture
You're a fluffy luwi and I really like you Censi, cause you've often been there to answer tons of my questions, but I think you're misunderstanding Eben =) He would like to meet people solo, but he's not gonna be angry if they stay grouped =) So he tries to give them the idea and maybe they will react to it. He says it's not a solo game, but kindly asks if any of the people would like to try it out =)

Sadly enough such an approach is seldom successul.
Been out on meh low rr inf a couple of runs today out of shear boredom.

Scenario A. Archetype fighting 2 albs, armsman and mauler, i unstealth on the bridge behind them fighting and /cheer Mr.Archetype. He kills the mauler and get the arms to low hp, arms then slams him and runs back to the keep. Now, noticing me, he instantly charges me, pops IP to get full hp and starts whacking at me.

Scenario B. Khanija the rr10 hero, which i've had plenty of good 1vs1 with my sb on gets jumped by a mincer/scout duo. Yet again i unstealth and start cheering the hib sitting down to watch the fight. :) The albs then starts to kite the hero seeing as they couldnt flat out melee him down, now the hero, instead of going for the other albs that attacked him runs up to me, slams me and kills me.

Now, people might say 'just dont unstealth' and sure, i could just as easily not do it but then how are people to know who likes the fair fights and who just wants rp's no matter what? :)

From my view theres a handful of people that still play this game for fun fights and a majority of people that are just fed up and go by the 'IF ITS RED ITS DEAD!!111 :flame: ' :(
Suppose that the low population on the server is partially to blame, people dont get enough action so any action is better than none.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the free consultation epeen!

I think your getting a bit carried away though. I just thought your post went against your usuall "free for all" playstyle policy. my mistake (I couldnt stand another lecture you got me pwned to much!)

im not sure a lecture would ever help cens:p

Anyhow..if ur still confused read what liloe sais. He sums it up quite good.
eb.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
well...they are pathetic tbh:) same crew ganked me like 3 times now...they are 4 and all higher rr then me. And i doubt any of them would have a chance even two:p

Sorry, haven't read the whole thread yet, and you've probably already heard this...

Why on gods green earth do you keep coming back then? :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Im solo most of the time. happens to duo with my brother tho. shame i normaly just meet rr6+ assasins and a shitload of InstaAdd(c) rangers :(

/Vasto - Soon to be rr3 Infiltrator :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, haven't read the whole thread yet, and you've probably already heard this...

Why on gods green earth do you keep coming back then? :)

cause next time there might be oyther people around so that i can repay the favour and zerg them all back:p
Also im happy killing one or two of them...so i keep on trying. I have the patience of a mother badger of 10.
eb.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Im solo most of the time. happens to duo with my brother tho. shame i normaly just meet rr6+ assasins and a shitload of InstaAdd(c) rangers :(

/Vasto - Soon to be rr3 Infiltrator :p

Wasn't you and another infil doing basicly the same thing the other day at DC? Except your not rangers and not RR6, but the instaadding part :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Anyhow..if ur still confused read what liloe sais. He sums it up quite good.
eb.

he dont sum it up good. this post is meant to have a dig at some people who didnt want to fight you "solo"

that contradicts your own ethos, on let peeps play how they wanna play. its as simple as that.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
he dont sum it up good. this post is meant to have a dig at some people who didnt want to fight you "solo"

that contradicts your own ethos, on let peeps play how they wanna play. its as simple as that.

Nah...im just gonna say ur wrong. I know and i think most others know what i mean. I happy with that. Sorry cens.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Mmm ... im eating a really nice piece of cheese :D

Just thought you should all know ;)

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Well.... you and a mincer in yellow (forgot his name) always zerged my mauler even if i was dueling, so if ure in a duo killing solo players you cant really expect not to get added on tbh....

All the times i meet u u had atleast that other mauler with , 2 vs 2 aint zerging u know.
I cant remember us ever adding on a duel , but if we did then im sorry.
We aint after farming soloers or adding on fair fights , we where just trying to find some RvR action before work (work shift) with the few guildies thats online that early.
But sure we kill a few soloers aswell as we kill duos and trios aswell as we get ganked by duos ,trios, FG´s etc

Btw my post wasnt meant as a whine , just said i understand why people wont go there solo.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well.... you and a mincer in yellow (forgot his name) always zerged my mauler even if i was dueling, so if ure in a duo killing solo players you cant really expect not to get added on tbh....

Are you for real?

I think I got me a 7 days break on FH after opening a topic about you and an other Hib adding on fights.

Septina

Part of the furniture

Nuff said, you run solo on your mauler and expect fair fights? 'ok'.
Thats the same as with prenerf warlocks, i can almost guarantee you that every person out there (except for the people playing warlocks) did not hesitate for one second to zerg the fotmrollers down. :p

The mauler in 1vs1 is without a doubt the strongest class in the game at the moment.
Expecting fair 1vs1s on a fotmrolled overpowered class is just plain stupid.
Roll the new and overpowered classes all you like but dont expect people to give you fair fights. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom