Solo alb stealthers:)?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Any of the lil zerg there on W crau bridge dare come solo( minicrit etc?). Just try me once:) much more stimulating when you take me alone:p
Hugs Eb/sol.

ps except a few like shadowlost etc:p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm solo when I'm logged on my inf.

- English -

Resident Freddy
shadowwho?:X

man whats happened to all the real stealthers ^^. Id love to see a fight from the stealthers in the old days vs the guys now :)

same with 8v8 tbh

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i could quote pwn your punk ass epeen with 1000's of posts about how you say this isnt a solo game and its wrong to expect players to abide by your interpretation of how they play. But i wont!

you see one thing you never understood that when ever we crossed swords my view was just an enlightend POV or an advanced POV... I know how you think, but I was just way ahead of you.... and you were too stubborn to accept reality.

hi!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
well...they are pathetic tbh:) same crew ganked me like 3 times now...they are 4 and all higher rr then me. And i doubt any of them would have a chance even two:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i could quote pwn your punk ass epeen with 1000's of posts about how you say this isnt a solo game and its wrong to expect players to abide by your interpretation of how they play. But i wont!

you see one thing you never understood that when ever we crossed swords my view was just an enlightend POV or an advanced POV... I know how you think, but I was just way ahead of you.... and you were too stubborn to accept reality.

hi!

hehe hey censi:p
I dont think its a solo game...still dont think:) So ur wrong ^^. I find it more fun to solo yes. I get frustrated when getting zerged ..yes. But i stil dont think its a solo game. Sorry. But you were wrong in past and still wrong somehow. It belongs to all.
eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
and...we need those old slugfests here on FH again. But im too busy in rl nowadays to play much or be here. But once in a while its fun.!:p
I almost hope to see you jump at someone here on forum with one of ur trademark synical remarks:)
But it seems even Fh is dying down:(
ow.well...over and out...
eb/sol.

elbeek

Part of the furniture

hi!

Yet again you are wrong! The game is not a solo orpg and never has been. It is people with the leet attitude, like you, that made the EU server an untenable place to be for many. All the "unwritten" SoTG rules you and your peers chose to impose made the EU server a thoroughly unpleasant place to be.

For those that seek totally 1v1 action then DAoC is not for you. For those that seek the odd "fair" fight but are prepared to accept that others do not see it the same then feel free to subscribe.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Yet again you are wrong! The game is not a solo orpg and never has been. It is people with the leet attitude, like you, that made the EU server an untenable place to be for many. All the "unwritten" SoTG rules you and your peers chose to impose made the EU server a thoroughly unpleasant place to be.

For those that seek totally 1v1 action then DAoC is not for you. For those that seek the odd "fair" fight but are prepared to accept that others do not see it the same then feel free to subscribe.

censi always been a bit off:p But he have a lot of faith in himself, and thats always fun and entertaining to watch!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
censi always been a bit off:p But he have a lot of faith in himself, and thats always fun and entertaining to watch!

I agree, Censi is a legend in his own lunch box. Trouble is too many have actually taken what he says as read and subsequently have pissed off to other parts coz his interpretation of what is fair is bollox!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Mani plays like a gentleman tbh even if he is an arse on the forums ...

Also , yes there are alot of zerking punk's out their atm ... but thats just alot of rp for the taking :eek:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
So, when ebenezer is bitching about getting zerged and added on, and wanting 1vs1 fights, that makes him part of this "leet crew", right? Because that is what he is doing... And that is how you're defining the "leet crew"...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Any of the lil zerg there on W crau bridge dare come solo

I dont think its a solo game...

maybe its wrong for me to try and attack your stance.... so Ill just answer your initial question with your own words. They didnt come solo as its not a solo game... or?

The thing you will not be able to wrap your interlect around. Is that I actually know its not a solo game... yes this may come as a shocking statement. As a forum adversary you should know my main bugbear with daoc. My so called leet attitude was never directed at people that didnt solo. MMRPG's are at there best because of the teammate interaction with other people. It was mainly directed at people that just used to zap the fun out of the game for people who were engaged in a competative fight. IE 2 sneaks fighting random caster comes and pulls the trigger in the name of virtual RP's FTR!

Again rather than me argue with you ill just say... if you really think that the players that graced the daoc battlefield with the code of NOT attacking players who were in combat are the reason the server has declined into a ghost town... well you are even more stupid than I thought....

The game died from a lack of a competative end game.....the lack of a competative end game came from a) a stale NF RVR system b) lemon players.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
maybe its wrong for me to try and attack your stance.... so Ill just answer your initial question with your own words. They didnt come solo as its not a solo game... or?

The thing you will not be able to wrap your interlect around. Is that I actually know its not a solo game... yes this may come as a shocking statement. As a forum adversary you should know my main bugbear with daoc. My so called leet attitude was never directed at people that didnt solo. MMRPG's are at there best because of the teammate interaction with other people. It was mainly directed at people that just used to zap the fun out of the game for people who were engaged in a competative fight. IE 2 sneaks fighting random caster comes and pulls the trigger in the name of virtual RP's FTR!

Again rather than me argue with you ill just say... if you really think that the players that graced the daoc battlefield with the code of NOT attacking players who were in combat are the reason the server has declined into a ghost town... well you are even more stupid than I thought....

The game died from a lack of a competative end game.....the lack of a competative end game came from a) a stale NF RVR system b) lemon players.

You know my stance and i know yours. We will never agree and thats fine with me hehe:) But you are always the one in the history of this forum that have tried telling people how superior you are...and that you have it all figured out. Now i know its half by joking but at some points i think we have seen the thruth of you as well.
People will never be bullied into anything censi. Thats just something you never really grasped...
And you are not a person that will grasp it. Then you wouldnt say things you do.
We all miss the golden days of daoc censi. Maybe you more then anyone else...
eb.

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Been running some in visible Duo/Trio lately and with the amount off hib stealthers that pops all of a sudden everytime u get a fight around Crau bridge/dock area i can understand no Alb stealther go there solo

censi

Can't get enough of FH
im not too sure what your stance is as it seems to contradict itself...

as for the bully comment.... pleeeeeeeeaaaaase!

its an internet forum to talk about a comp game... you can express your view as agressive or passive as you see fit... but if someone feels intimidated by that view its them that has issues tbh. prolly has more to do with people not liking being called lame or crap or whatever because they cant play a game with any balls.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well, the Klisimba/Durrell/Post Mortem/whatever-Ranger-zerg is back, so not worth going to there looking for solo fights.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
im not too sure what your stance is as it seems to contradict itself...

as for the bully comment.... pleeeeeeeeaaaaase!

its an internet forum to talk about a comp game... you can express your view as agressive or passive as you see fit... but if someone feels intimidated by that view its them that has issues tbh. prolly has more to do with people not liking being called lame or crap or whatever because they cant play a game with any balls.

Well if there is a contradiction in saying i like to solo, but i dont think its a solo game. Sure...i contradict myself:p
About saying whatever you like on a inet forum. Yeh ofc you can. But there are different ways of getting ur points across in discussions. And having a bullying atitude will never win any ground as you may have noticed in the past. the only people that care for that is ur own m8s, and they are allready in ur camp:p
So..my point is that if you wanna discuss something and prove something. Try be a bit modest and constructive and people might listen more to what you say..even people not with ur own view^^
Anyhow...nice with a discussion again!
Now off to US server to pawn with my warrior!
over and out...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
in saying i like to solo, but i dont think its a solo game

you didnt say your liked to solo you were critising other players for not soloing.

there is a difference.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
you didnt say your liked to solo you were critising other players for not soloing.

there is a difference.

My stance is..i like to solo but dont think its a solo game:p
I can still say i would like to meet people more solo now cant i? Or think its shit to get ganked by more then 1?. Fun word game this!
eb.

Zekov

Fledgling Freddie
Been running some in visible Duo/Trio lately and with the amount off hib stealthers that pops all of a sudden everytime u get a fight around Crau bridge/dock area i can understand no Alb stealther go there solo

Well.... you and a mincer in yellow (forgot his name) always zerged my mauler even if i was dueling, so if ure in a duo killing solo players you cant really expect not to get added on tbh....

illu

Part of the furniture
Kill them all! Infidels!

Except be nice to little kobbies.

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom