Stealthers...

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
I Rarely find any solo fights 2bh though i only run solo my self with my ranger Merri but ive had a few solo fights in the past 2 or 3 days but 99% of the time i die straight after to either A. his m8's who have all been somewhere else at the time or B. some random gank group running by but hey some days are better than others :)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sorry belx should have passed the message onto you already - /sl f8 /stick dd/stun spam doesnt really give you time to look at names. If i see its you i let you live usually you know that...

This next bit isnt directed at you but 7/10 (or more) stealthers will add if they see a chance so you see my reasoning for going into autopop mode...

Funny how I was stood mezzed and you hovered around for a good 20 seconds anyway, so you had ample time to check names. Also how the hell can you even begin to play properly without an eye on your combat log.

Not the first time you've done this and it's really starting to piss me off now Evita.

As for the thread starter, alot easier to get solo fights with the new island then the old IRvR, enjoyed some nice 1v1's over the last few days.

Z

Corran

Part of the furniture
I rarely check the fight log while in battle. I have half an eye on it maybe but i rely on my ability to see whats going on as opposed to rely on what it says there, as by time it is there then it already to late to worry about.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Porkbelly said:
and soon to be Full Group :)

like i said gam i gave up soloing long ago .
/clap porkbelly after steamrolling me with his group(5) nice ra burn 2 rangers used ip2 and 1 purge1 cool.... no ra up ftw...if i had twf up....:mad:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest you can say it's always this or always that.

Sometimes I run solo, sometimes I run with one or two others, and the people I run into are solo, duo's or trio's. I don't particularly mind dying to trios, as long as I can at least take one of them out, so I get at least some arpees out of the encounter. :)

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Xrystoter the truth is if i see you i try and stay away from you .

you are to good for me to fight you 1v1 as it is i remember you beater us 3 v you . And yea sorry we saw you running past soloing and we just had to kill you even if it did take 5 of us , but it still felt good as i dont get to kill you much :) PEACE :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Porkbelly said:

you are to good for me to fight you 1v1 as it is i remember you beater us 3 v you . And yea sorry we saw you running past soloing and we just had to kill you even if it did take 5 of us , but it still felt good as i dont get to kill you much :) PEACE :)

Thats so sad :(

Littles

Loyal Freddie

you are to good for me to fight you 1v1 as it is i remember you beater us 3 v you . And yea sorry we saw you running past soloing and we just had to kill you even if it did take 5 of us , but it still felt good as i dont get to kill you much PEACE

Is that the same reason you always hit me with 3+...no your just a ganking tard.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:

Don't worry xyr they do exactly the same to me. Group of 4-5 have to kill soloers must make you feel goood right.

Still fun sometimes to atleast kill one of you. :)

Less zerrging you porkbelly and co with killsimba and chealseafc etc. Less LEsss Lessss. Give me 1v1 fights!!

Bowmaden

Fledgling Freddie
Ran into Zedenz and Belx 3 times in a duo.

Also had lots of 2 SB etc

Faught Ailyssa 1v1, but a bloody SB waited till the end and PAed me (killed me) then killed Ailyssa :(

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Bowmaden said:
Ran into Zedenz and Belx 3 times in a duo.

Also had lots of 2 SB etc

Faught Ailyssa 1v1, but a bloody SB waited till the end and PAed me (killed me) then killed Ailyssa :(

Aye well to be fair, it's not like you didn't used to chain add from Oriens bridge and just generaly zerg it up.

Been a good day for 1v1's imo, spent the majority of my day solo and accumulated alot of solo kils. Spent an hour or two duo, and had some good 2v2's 2v3's and 2v3+

Not so fun though, was the fg of alb and hib stealth zergs that made an appearance throughout the day. Anything more then a duo is overkill imo.

Z

naic

Loyal Freddie
Zedenz said:
Aye well to be fair, it's not like you didn't used to chain add from Oriens bridge and just generaly zerg it up.

Been a good day for 1v1's imo, spent the majority of my day solo and accumulated alot of solo kils. Spent an hour or two duo, and had some good 2v2's 2v3's and 2v3+

Not so fun though, was the fg of alb and hib stealth zergs that made an appearance throughout the day. Anything more then a duo is overkill imo.

Z
Well, when your running solo a duo is overkill as well. :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
aika said:
I always try to give you 1v1 fights :<

Yeh you evade like none other!!

I remember having sum fights with you where you evade over 10 times before i die.( i Scroll up to see i didn't hit you once and begin to read how many times you evade my slam etc)

No really it's so annoying, you evade more than anyone else who plays the game, rly im not lying. sometime stealthers evade 3-4 attacks, but your evade rate is wild. Like usually over 7 atleast every fight i have with you.

Nerf your evades dam it.:cheers:

Still nice to see you solo, plus you don't add on me either so thanks :)

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Me and Dard were duo all night. Ran into quite a few other duo's and had some good fights. Sadly there was also the 7 albs holding each others nuts and running to each other etc...

I'm sure someone (Porkbelly, kilsimba, etc) started it earlier in the day. Its just something you have to live with i guess. I just console myself with the fact that me and dard usually took a couple of them at least, 3 out of 5 albs in one encounter in fact. Was still good rps, and some half decent fights. I'd just suggest getting a duo partner for when things are similar.

Gamah

Banned
jiqnox said:
gamah u r wrong jiv is not ebayed the only one of us three that is ebayed is jix though accually jix plays bald sometimes and jiv and him r duoing aye that is right

Jiv is still played by the original jiv and so r my chars but we got really different oppinions on how to play and our discussions can get hot since we r irl m8s :)

Ok mate, I thought the whole Jiv/jix etc was Ebayed, my mistake :)

ameliaa

Fledgling Freddie
Have ranger 46 atm but will be 50 today, all my guild have stealthers 49 50 and we will be a fg, you will see the power of our fg, muhaahaha :clap:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
ameliaa said:
Have ranger 46 atm but will be 50 today, all my guild have stealthers 49 50 and we will be a fg, you will see the power of our fg, muhaahaha :clap:

Sounds about right for hibs :)

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
was running solo from time to time over weekend on my mincer, didn't do too bad even tho my stealth is so bad I cant even hide from non stealthers normally, just gotta be aware of whats about and where you're fighting - some fgs patrol certain routes already so if you get a fight on their route ur likely to get ganked :p

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Reavers are just a nightmare to fight, doesnt stop me trying now and again but normally end up face down.
Still trying to work out my way around there but not having much luck so far.
Still in shock from Feathers sparing me after a long chase, wasnt expecting that. Thanks

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
I got about 50ish solo kills (just active again), and got zerged 63 times (yes I counted) :p
But I go to crowded places, I maybe get zerged a lot but keep my rp/hour high.

But yeh to much zerging going on :mad:

pip

Banned
Balthasar said:
I got about 50ish solo kills (just active again), and got zerged 63 times (yes I counted) :p
But I go to crowded places, I maybe get zerged a lot but keep my rp/hour high.

But yeh to much zerging going on :mad:
Nice to hear not a nice person to fight Keep up the good work:cheers:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
if only all the archers didn't add it would be a lot easyere to solo ^^... but well my ranger is takeing a break, dono for how long, but I've been outzerged enough even tho I tried to solo as much as possble with him from RR1

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
Not all archers add and certainly not all assassins solo. In my experience there have been a lot of 3-4 groups of stealthers from all realms the last week, which only exacerbates the problem as there's a lot of 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'. I like soloing, I like grouping, but whether I am solo or grouped depends on who is logged on and how the other realms are playing.

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Lets not forget the king of ebayers!!111
rambolol.jpg

Another scout on the hill didn't make it inside the picture :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
i solo i not grp with any1 in a long time

first time i gone on a run since we got new island. i found only 2 solo fights partizan or what ever well played and bradlex nice fight rest are all grp or very close together Oo . I used sl saw kipu and about 4 stealthers hugging round him so left that spot to be added on by cyilian while fighting another mid but it is how they choose to play the came so guess it is up to them.

i even helped a alb ransom or summat a mincer been gang banged by 2 mids thanks for the bow as we went seperate ways :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom