stealthers

Nibble

Part of the furniture
trio of stealthers ganking 1 ns, why?, fair enough if i pop 1, 2 of u, but to slam then shoot me is just pathetic, makes me sick how many stealth zergs there are, all gank so they can get like 400 rps each. hard enough to get a fair 1v1 but to get ganked every time u go out and sometimes get emoted, makes me wonder why am i still palying this game.

Lack /hug'in NS near you

Punishment

Resident Freddy
People only do it because they cant compete solo ... simple as that ... sad tbh :(

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Im the onlyone who find it funny that someone from Post Mortem is whining about stealthers zerging :D

Nibble

Part of the furniture
fyi mate, ull never find me grped with any1 when im playing my nightshade

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Eeben said:
Im the onlyone who find it funny that someone from Post Mortem is whining about stealthers zerging :D

Fyi Post mortem dont even have enough people online these days to run a 3 man most nights ;)

There goes your arguement out the window :touch:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Fyi Post mortem dont even have enough people online these days to run a 3 man most nights ;)

There goes your arguement out the window :touch:

doesnt chance the fact that post mortem is know as one of the biggest stealth zerging guilds on this server :touch:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Eeben said:
doesnt chance the fact that post mortem is know as one of the biggest stealth zerging guilds on this server :touch:

By whose definition ?

Yours ? :wanker:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
By whose definition ?

Yours ? :wanker:

by pretty much everybody who has been zergt down by pm over the years :)

sorry my bad forgot its only allright to zerg on a stealther if your playing hib an in post mortem!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Im the onlyone who find it funny that someone from Post Mortem is whining about stealthers zerging

looks like you are tbh... (though im sure some others will join in the shit slinging, but their names will be enough to discredit them)

When I was active in hib, I never was against anyone in the guild grouping up if they wanted to, that really was and still is the point of the guild really. But people would get kicked (and were kicked) from the guild if I got reports of them adding. And if I see anyone from the guild random adding ill log hib and kick them asap (but that aint gonna happen because they dont do it)

theres no one in post mortem that I have found so far on hunter who has done anything lame to me (thats not to say the little bastereds dont try and kill me, but they know Im after them too), and its pleases me when I see people in the guild out rvring because they give good fights back and make me proud of everything the guild stands for. (nerf lick and sole who rip me a new A hole)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Eeben said:
by pretty much everybody who has been zergt down by pm over the years :)

sorry my bad forgot its only allright to zerg on a stealther if your playing hib an in post mortem!

Maybe 2 years ago ... But Censi/Thesa no longer log in and Xanien/Terrorism are bigtime soloers as is Soledad/Lick ;)

Any time i was in PM and i came across any of your toons i slit them from toe to tit in 3 seconds flat on my shade ... normally for adding ... so get a clue before opening your mouth in regard to something u just dont understand ... and keep your heresay and word of mouth bs off the forums before u embarass yourself further .

Nibble

Part of the furniture
jsut SL grp of 6 stealthers at beno, and they all ganked a mate of mine, point out the skill/honor there plz?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
normally for adding ... so get a clue before opening your mouth

Maybe you should get a clue if you say i normally add :touch:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
looks like you are tbh... (though im sure some others will join in the shit slinging, but their names will be enough to discredit them)

When I was active in hib, I never was against anyone in the guild grouping up if they wanted to, that really was and still is the point of the guild really. But people would get kicked (and were kicked) from the guild if I got reports of them adding. And if I see anyone from the guild random adding ill log hib and kick them asap (but that aint gonna happen because they dont do it)

theres no one in post mortem that I have found so far on hunter who has done anything lame to me (thats not to say the little bastereds dont try and kill me, but they know Im after them too), and its pleases me when I see people in the guild out rvring because they give good fights back and make me proud of everything the guild stands for. (nerf lick and sole who rip me a new A hole)

i did never say anything bad about pm , just said i find it funny that a guild that has been known for zerging now got ppl whining about it..

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
soledad is one evul ns tbh

was on me ns fighting a armsman and 2 rr10 sb's start hiting me and along came soledad and rips them both apart with ease still got the armsman as well so was a plus.

one other thing was on my caster this evening and saw rwanden or sumat a infil fighting grod a vamp i stood watching and sum gimp hib caster in rog come and nukes alb down which is annoying as it was a good fight and the caster could of tryed killing him after but it is sad to see ppl sprinting across bridge just to get 50 rp's. 5 mins later gingy as with a few others i started nuking gingy and the same caster runs and nukes again which annoyed me again because ppl will think im in with the tard tbh if i could nuke the hib caster my self he would never get out of ligen.

just my 2 cents and i no they pay there subs and they play the game how they like but imo think before u act before this came loses all solo ppl .
:eek2:

eck i never write like this but its true

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nibble said:
jsut SL grp of 6 stealthers at beno, and they all ganked a mate of mine, point out the skill/honor there plz?
there isn't any, they are just trying to claw as many RPs as they can before the server curls its toes (at the current rate no more than six months) these people need to get some dignity.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Years on and the same threads.......

Are you lot doing this for the enviroment ? just recycling old threads to save the world.... ?

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Gups said:
Years on and the same threads.......

Are you lot doing this for the enviroment ? just recycling old threads to save the world.... ?

come bck so i can try me ns on u

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i did never say anything bad about pm , just said i find it funny that a guild that has been known for zerging now got ppl whining about it..

read that again etc

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
soledad is one evul ns tbh

was on me ns fighting a armsman and 2 rr10 sb's start hiting me and along came soledad and rips them both apart with ease still got the armsman as well so was a plus.

one other thing was on my caster this evening and saw rwanden or sumat a infil fighting grod a vamp i stood watching and sum gimp hib caster in rog come and nukes alb down which is annoying as it was a good fight and the caster could of tryed killing him after but it is sad to see ppl sprinting across bridge just to get 50 rp's. 5 mins later gingy as with a few others i started nuking gingy and the same caster runs and nukes again which annoyed me again because ppl will think im in with the tard tbh if i could nuke the hib caster my self he would never get out of ligen.

just my 2 cents and i no they pay there subs and they play the game how they like but imo think before u act before this came loses all solo ppl .
:eek2:

eck i never write like this but its true

Maybe if you got the boat you would never see that so called tard agian , Allways going to be adding around bridge's and if you do camp that bridge you are kind of with that tard, Up to u where you hunt. It's like you walk into a know Gay bar but then Start QQ becuse it full of gay man put up with it or just move away.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
there isn't any, they are just trying to claw as many RPs as they can before the server curls its toes (at the current rate no more than six months) these people need to get some dignity.

Right-on the money, game is almost gone now. Six months should see Warhammer beta which will be the final nail. The game is sick with hostility now, i don't think many people actually enjoy playing anymore so it's prolly for the best.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
Maybe if you got the boat you would never see that so called tard agian , Allways going to be adding around bridge's and if you do camp that bridge you are kind of with that tard, Up to u where you hunt. It's like you walk into a know Gay bar but then Start QQ becuse it full of gay man put up with it or just move away.

maybe i have to pass the bridge or go in water to get to dock ?? yep i do
Maybe i have look around before i go to dock as i have been ganked by mids and albs that camp under the bridge and around the dock and maybe it is not a crime to watch a realm v realm 1 v 1 fight ?

and maybe if i did stay in hib at least i do not add like a fuckard so im not one of those kk

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
maybe i have to pass the bridge or go in water to get to dock ?? yep i do
Maybe i have look around before i go to dock as i have been ganked by mids and albs that camp under the bridge and around the dock and maybe it is not a crime to watch a realm v realm 1 v 1 fight ?

and maybe if i did stay in hib at least i do not add like a fuckard so im not one of those kk

Fair anuff but to hunt in a place that has adders about is getting you no where and just pissed off. Or do you do it so you can stand back say FFS adding tards, so in some way you feel better about your self knowing that other in your eyes are below you :eek7: the fun of soloing is getting that kill without help from other and nobody like bering added on becuse half the time your die or ( you feel it unfair to the other player) (you lose out on rp) but on the up side whe you have add on you and you kill them its a good feeling, One could say a real test. But to call someone you dont even know a tard for playing the game how they seem fit that within the CoC is a sad. Say what you like just how i see it.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
Fair anuff but to hunt in a place that has adders about is getting you no where and just pissed off. Or do you do it so you can stand back say FFS adding tards, so in some way you feel better about your self knowing that other in your eyes are below you :eek7: the fun of soloing is getting that kill without help from other and nobody like bering added on becuse half the time your die or ( you feel it unfair to the other player) (you lose out on rp) but on the up side whe you have add on you and you kill them its a good feeling, One could say a real test. But to call someone you dont even know a tard for playing the game how they seem fit that within the CoC is a sad. Say what you like just how i see it.

aye fair enuff i was harsh and the guy had a rog staff as well which was annoying bacause he could prob not kill any thing solo atm thats why he added on the fight but maybe if he was fully temp he would not need to add like that thats all

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
People only do it because they cant compete solo ... simple as that ... sad tbh :(

thats true. when i'm with merc and solo someone if the other guy can kill me then the 1 vs 1 continues if i see that i'm about to win the fight then a stealther or someone else will add to kill me. sometimes (by accident) i win the fight.......then a grp shows up and kills me.

Punishment said:

Reminds me of this one time, 4 hib stealthers killed my 48 savage solo at Brynja once eh Pun?! :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Reminds me of this one time, 4 hib stealthers killed my 48 savage solo at Brynja once eh Pun?! :D

Its was just me and Terrorism ... a duo is hardly zerging tbh ;)

And i duo for fun ... not because i have to ... if i remember right that was the day i was killing on sight for rr6 :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Nibble said:

Simple thing to do here is SL when a FG of their enemy is approaching and then drop a poisonspike in the middle of them as the FG arrives :>
You'd probably instadie, but if you were lucky you might be able to run and vanish :)

6on1 is desperation at it's best. I can only think that
a) there are not enough enemy to fight - so they all want a piece of the pie
b) they are all low RR so fair enough, any target is fair-game
or
c) they are the typical useless zerger who doesn't learn to play their toon until they reach RR8+ and become a born-again soloer

Another choice is to enlist in some help from your friends to even up the numbers a bit :)

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom