Idea for us stealthers

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i dont need pl i need plats transfered from hib to mid so can kit out valk :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i dont need pl i need plats transfered from hib to mid so can kit out valk :D

lol @ your class choices!

and levi - give me a shout when you wanna pl and i'll fix a mid up - i'll open my sm for pb bot or smth

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lol @ your class choices!

and levi - give me a shout when you wanna pl and i'll fix a mid up - i'll open my sm for pb bot or smth

and for gods sake gimme vent details again :p fecking new pc lost all :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Howdy,

Some of the people on FH know each others stealthers when they see the toon name, however I've no clue what half of your toon names are :( I can't be the only one? So had an idea.

What if we use this thread to let the other members know who we are on our stealthers?

e.g. Removing - Infiltraitor

I know some of us have GimpChimp, however if you've got 5 stealth toons, but only play one, people will never remember all the names. The plan is to state the name and class of the stealth toon you most play. If you play both assassin and archer depending on your mood, then by all means put both down.

Still playing then Bahumat. Hope you are well pal. Going to re-activate my account in a week or so for the free trial see if I fancy subbing again.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Still playing then Bahumat. Hope you are well pal. Going to re-activate my account in a week or so for the free trial see if I fancy subbing again.

Heya Elkie, yeah still playing :) Labyrinth is a pure lag fest for me and the guys in Sarumans Hand. Not everyone is affected it seems, but since the merge there is alot of lag in there. NF is ok, but I don't go there too much.

What do you thnk you will play?

Phibe

Loyal Freddie
most of you guys hunting in Laby ? wtf ... come to NF ffs for some gentle beatings.

btw...

Phibe - Infil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom