censi

Can't get enough of FH
depends dunnit....

and what do you mean by better!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
depends dunnit....

and what do you mean by better!

More effective/ouput in terms of damage. If it pays to have one ABS debuffer and 1 AF debuffer instead of malice proc/CW proc

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
gotta say for SB seems:
A) alot harder than ns in regards to dmg/speccing
B) same for weapon choice, as it seems purely about trying to hit the target in the first place, so artis/champ weapons seem best for to hit bonus.

and in regards to speccing, maybe go 2hd for SB, as DW looses its bonus over shield uses and you can get more WS for 2hd as you dont have to spec LA.

Opinions?

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
2h on sb sux not even using it for pa and when equipping it in 2h slot ull loose time for mezzing if u fight multiple targets, but it depends on playstyle really i never liked or used 2h.

using legendaries for long time now must update myself with a better template.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
2h on sb sux not even using it for pa and when equipping it in 2h slot ull loose time for mezzing if u fight multiple targets, but it depends on playstyle really i never liked or used 2h.

using legendaries for long time now must update myself with a better template.

you have infinetly MORE knowledge than me on SB, but I would cannot get my head around why 2h would sux... I get urges to roll a SB with 50sw/ax 50 CS because I am convinced it would pwn all.

just the idea of insta kill mages with first PA makes me smile.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you can instakill mages with a normal PA as well :p with mopain4 :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
you have infinetly MORE knowledge than me on SB, but I would cannot get my head around why 2h would sux... I get urges to roll a SB with 50sw/ax 50 CS because I am convinced it would pwn all.

U wont pa kill a caster unless u get a crit on ur 2h besides almost all kind of mages should be free rps for assasin no matter how he pa, but 2h pa has potential i just dont like it :)
Im more interested fighting tanks/light tanks in general.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I run 2x weapons until I see a visual I want to strike then I switch to 2h at some points.. I know lethul was 50sword/cs or something and he had trouble vs assasins, but he also had some nice PA chains/hamstering chains...

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
2hd vs others should be better next patch though... as DW nerf

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

He is a total gimp and knows too little :p !! hehe
But tbh.. 2h is kinda not THAT gr8 indeed. V few good uses imo. (tho i havent tried totally pure 2h CB.)

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
when was the nerf then, i've lost of all the patches notes..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Their was no actual DW nerf ... shield love was implemented hence some people saying DW was nerfed ^^ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom