Solo alb stealthers:)?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not really.

I didnt like WL's (or any caster tbh). But there were a few that used to not add on me. Wtf was that WL's name. iuoulia or summin.. there were some others.

At the end of the day if the guy is playing a mauler but he never adds, then it would be a bit crap to add on him as you dont like his class.

imo neway. maybe there would be some temptation though? :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
not really.

I didnt like WL's (or any caster tbh). But there were a few that used to not add on me. Wtf was that WL's name. iuoulia or summin.. there were some others.

At the end of the day if the guy is playing a mauler but he never adds, then it would be a bit crap to add on him as you dont like his class.

imo neway. maybe there would be some temptation though? :)

Ofcourse, havent come across a single mauler that hasnt added yet tho, except for pigge and ofc i do not add on him.
People that play in a respectful way instead of adding on everything to get rps get the same respect back no matter what class.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I think I have less scrupule in such cases =)) I can remember some Warlock who ran around solo....suddenly there were 3 ns' and 2 rangers on him ^^ Never seen someone die so fast :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom