stealthers

Punishment

Resident Freddy
illu said:
Another choice is to enlist in some help from your friends to even up the numbers a bit :)

Oli - Illu

Hey Lack buddy ... round up all the PM heads ... we makin a possie .... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW :twak:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Its a simple truth... most of the stealthers grp more and more past few months. And even a duo... is most of the times one too many for a solo eneny stealther (especially since we aint talking about a duo of rr2-3 but duos of rr5-10)

Manta

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
trio of stealthers ganking 1 ns, why?, fair enough if i pop 1, 2 of u, but to slam then shoot me is just pathetic, makes me sick how many stealth zergs there are, all gank so they can get like 400 rps each. hard enough to get a fair 1v1 but to get ganked every time u go out and sometimes get emoted, makes me wonder why am i still palying this game.

Lack /hug'in NS near you

IT's the hard life to play a stealther in solo! :flame:

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
tbh if i could nuke the hib caster my self he would never get out of ligen.
tbh i wish that we could regain the realm spirit and stop fighting amounst ourselves because of differant playstyles.

Jaina

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Its was just me and Terrorism ... a duo is hardly zerging tbh ;)

And i duo for fun ...

Punishment said:
People only do it because they cant compete solo ... simple as that ... sad tbh :(

so, let me get this straight... if you duo / group and gank a soloer is fun
if someone else does it, its sad ...

:wanker:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaina said:
so, let me get this straight... if you duo / group and gank a soloer is fun
if someone else does it, its sad ...

:wanker:

He killed Samaroon tho, so it's all good.

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
Make it fun

Nibble said:
trio of stealthers ganking 1 ns, why?, fair enough if i pop 1, 2 of u, but to slam then shoot me is just pathetic, makes me sick how many stealth zergs there are, all gank so they can get like 400 rps each. hard enough to get a fair 1v1 but to get ganked every time u go out and sometimes get emoted, makes me wonder why am i still palying this game.

Lack /hug'in NS near you

I`l just go back and wait thil they pop some one and add on them to make the fight a bit fair. And what`s better than revange?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
Fyi Post mortem dont even have enough people online these days to run a 3 man most nights ;)

There goes your arguement out the window :touch:

Yeh they`ve all rerolled Mid so thats prob who ganked the ns.......

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
It sounded like they were scouts. So what chance would you think they had of winning anything 1 vs 1 with the recent assassin love?

Archers are gimp until a rather high RR, scouts a bit unique as they more or less continue being gimp even then.

Perhaps time is to let archers shine a bit and let them be the topdog that assassins have to run from. After all assassins do get a rather good chance of killing mages running around alone, which is not really something any lower rr archer can even dream of.

Punishment said:
Its was just me and Terrorism ... a duo is hardly zerging tbh ;)

And i duo for fun ... not because i have to ... if i remember right that was the day i was killing on sight for rr6 :p

Hey I'm not complaining about you running in a duo or whatever it was :p just thought it was fun getting jumped by 4 people at exactly the same time ^^

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ok ... im gonna go against the grain here and speak my mind :D

Apart from a fair 1v1 ... if its red its dead ;)

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
I hated playing me shade grouped. Even tried to duo with me RL m8 and ended up leaving him. Just found it hard to do and just felt wrong but that was just me i guess. Even the guild ran stealth groups think i joined maybe 3-5 times and again left em.
But i guess was because i like to roam did not fancy bridge camp etc but dunno server changed since i last played shade and less pop. etc

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Cmon people doesnt want FAIR 1v1. If they would the Solo Zone projects would been much much more successfull. Alot of people claim they want it but they still go to the most crowded spots in rvr areas. There is only one explanation to that, people want EASY fights. They rather kill a few people easy to get easy realm points and die now and then from adds than go to a 1v1 area where you get fair and tougher fights where you might loose a few times in a row and not getting 1rp in a looong time.

I stopped playin shade for a few reasons but mainly due the fact that its 1% skill and 99% lucky rolls that win the fights.
You got Armor procs, Weapon procs, Buff procs, Evade rolls, miss rolls, critical hit rolls, Charges timers, RA timers, Potion timers (probably something i missed). Anyway all those rolls decide who wins, not your skill. And Charges,RAs,MLs etc just add a Timed ability layer ontop where if you lucky your timers is up and can win you the fight if LUCKY!

Many of these things has been ingame long time BUT they didnt have such a significant effect on the fight outcome as it does now.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Aqe said:
Cmon people doesnt want FAIR 1v1. If they would the Solo Zone projects would been much much more successfull. Alot of people claim they want it but they still go to the most crowded spots in rvr areas. There is only one explanation to that, people want EASY fights. They rather kill a few people easy to get easy realm points and die now and then from adds than go to a 1v1 area where you get fair and tougher fights where you might loose a few times in a row and not getting 1rp in a looong time.

No, people doesn't want fair fights, they want easy fights (read: easy rps), soloers want fair fights. But.

Fair fights is not facing heretics, valkyries, armsmen and valewalkers all standing in a circle duelling, specially not when you have to spend 10 minutes getting there.

They rather risk going to more crowded places (are there any places that are NOT crowded but still possible to find some fights in?) to get a spontaneous fair fight.

A fair fight, for me, is when the winner stands victorious with only a few HPs remaining.

Oh, and do you know why I stopped zerging? Because it's 0% skill and 100% numbers.

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Eeben !!

I playd mid before i went hib , and i was never zergd ye peeps form post mortem they are allways solo , maybe a duo once in a while , but thats rare ! Over and out !

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
I myself love when stealthers get zerged down by other stealthers.
Makes my heart all warm when I think about it actually.

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
Stealther zerg sucks. Give fair 1 v 1 fights on my necro. Today Mid and hib stealthers team up on me and then just walk off. Hibguard is alive and well hehe.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Im the onlyone who find it funny that someone from Post Mortem is whining about stealthers zerging :D

No. Put a smile across my face aswell. :)

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:

Lack /hug'in NS near you
may b u just crossed the path of 3 stealthers that were gp'd ----So it happens 2 all in rvr reguardless of realm so why cry about it ????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom