Idea for us stealthers

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Howdy,

Some of the people on FH know each others stealthers when they see the toon name, however I've no clue what half of your toon names are :( I can't be the only one? So had an idea.

What if we use this thread to let the other members know who we are on our stealthers?

e.g. Removing - Infiltraitor

I know some of us have GimpChimp, however if you've got 5 stealth toons, but only play one, people will never remember all the names. The plan is to state the name and class of the stealth toon you most play. If you play both assassin and archer depending on your mood, then by all means put both down.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Howdy,

Some of the people on FH know each others stealthers when they see the toon name, however I've no clue what half of your toon names are :( I can't be the only one? So had an idea.

What if we use this thread to let the other members know who we are on our stealthers?

e.g. Removing - Infiltraitor

I know some of us have GimpChimp, however if you've got 5 stealth toons, but only play one, people will never remember all the names. The plan is to state the name and class of the stealth toon you most play. If you play both assassin and archer depending on your mood, then by all means put both down.

To what end mate? to not attack eachother? cuz i quite like fighting eachother :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh no completely the opposite :) I'd like to know when I'm fighting you guys as its friendly rivalry. Earlier Sarumann beat me when I was on my own, but it was great to 'know' who I was fighting (if that makes sense)? Also a bit of banter on here after the fight is all good fun.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Deception - Nightshade

Chaostar - Shadowblade

Jammyjimjam - Huntress

Vanquisher - Ranger

Deceptica - Infil

Silverbow - Scout

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Ceixah - Undefeated Nightshade ;)

Taglimz - lol Ranger!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Do I really need to put you down again? ;)

i'll start playing it again soon just to keep you at arms length :p

Ill ding rr6 today ;) in new spell pierce outfit :D found out im useing mostly only leggies anyways so made temp strooonger ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hmm, does spell pierce affect the elemental legendary dmg? Or just your ns spells and proc?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, does spell pierce affect the elemental legendary dmg? Or just your ns spells and proc?

effects all magic dmg ;)

and viper too had a lifebane on sum1 last night for 200 a tick it was teh lulz

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Capped lifebane damage with viper 5 and 10% RP is around the 160 mark(36% body resist) and its 120 or so with dotmine so even with 36% body you are taking 280 damage a tick which is pretyt insane :D

DD procs are around 275 and double proc alot so thats 550 damage insta with same stats as above if you get a doubleproc (to get a doubleproc you only need the buff up so to get the buff up you obviously only need the dd envenom on 1 hand

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
dirtyblades - infil
arauddry - infil
dirtywoman - infil
dirtyarrows - scout
araudry - scout
dirtymini - minstrel

dirtylittleluri - ranger
dirtbum - nightshade

dirtyblade - shadowblade
dirtyman - shadowblade
dirtyarrow - hunter

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Cool beans. Look forward to bumping into you guys :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Tyransblade

It kinda pains me how hardly any stealthers solo on this anymore i try every day but every day i get banged by 2-3 stealthers everytime i go out, hibs are the worst their rr2-3 are such little bitches who always have to have a pal to lend them a hand.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Lol I jumped a kobbie hunter without mess poison. His 3 mates added but I still killed him :) but Yeh, especially soloing in labby is very hard.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Tell you what though the thrill of being a stealther has come back since i started playing my SB monday :)

Fecking hard at RR3 though i just got vanish which helps a lot.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Tyransblade

It kinda pains me how hardly any stealthers solo on this anymore i try every day but every day i get banged by 2-3 stealthers everytime i go out, hibs are the worst their rr2-3 are such little bitches who always have to have a pal to lend them a hand.

Celt Raven Ardent allways alone! :D But prolly will be silver hand today :=)

Think riderich is mad :p got W T F owned by lowbie assasin then started adding :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Tell you what though the thrill of being a stealther has come back since i started playing my SB monday :)

Fecking hard at RR3 though i just got vanish which helps a lot.

not fecking hard adding is it ?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Aye it is because i get picked on like a lil doggy.

I came to the conclusion today : nobody gives a monkeys if im solo or not and people add on people any chance they get.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

I came to the conclusion today : nobody gives a monkeys if im solo or not and people add on people any chance they get.

nobody will give a damn when u gank the ones that actually is solo

Punishment

Resident Freddy

My view is i will always play as i want and i wont let others force me into a playstyle i don't enjoy, if i get zerged i just go elsewhere.

If you want to zerg thats a completely different matter though :D

Personally i don't understand the mentality of people who coastguard and camp their own keeps with 3-4 others to kill the 1 assasin who had the balls to come inside of it and kill multiples, roleplaying fags tbh ... thats just me though :ninja:

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Im currently playing Xsaicsz - Infiltrator.

Can also be found on Keannor - Hunter or Kiannor SB.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
once im fully playing again id kick all urs asses :)

you have been warned :D

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Im sure I fought Dampknickers earlier tonight or yesterday on a bridge and kicked her tits in. Wasnt that one of yours Amph?

Aada

Part of the furniture
My view is i will always play as i want and i wont let others force me into a playstyle i don't enjoy, if i get zerged i just go elsewhere.

If you want to zerg thats a completely different matter though :D

Personally i don't understand the mentality of people who coastguard and camp their own keeps with 3-4 others to kill the 1 assasin who had the balls to come inside of it and kill multiples, roleplaying fags tbh ... thats just me though :ninja:

QFT

As i said the hibs are the worst for this i can't count the number of times i've engaged a rr2-rr3 only to have 2-4 of his buddies join in.

I have been speaking with few SB's on here who have been playing since nearly forever and they say solo is there but it is very very hard to do now because everyone seems to run in a duo/tri/4+ gang bangs.

I started RVR with my SB monday rr1 straight out of the gate solo and i have been mostly solo all week now but it gets mighty annoying releasing for the 7th time when you get banged as said above.

Stealther rvr is definately not what it used to be.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
once im fully playing again id kick all urs asses :)

you have been warned :D

One nothings wrong with me dampknickers bites the dust
Two nothings wrong with me Dampknickers bites the dust
Three nothings wrong with me Dampknickers bites the dust
Four nothings wrong with me Auraddry bites the dust

Let the bodies hit the floor ;)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
One nothings wrong with me dampknickers bites the dust
Two nothings wrong with me Dampknickers bites the dust
Three nothings wrong with me Dampknickers bites the dust
Four nothings wrong with me Auraddry bites the dust

Let the bodies hit the floor ;)

3 out of them you cant really count :)

2 fights v's my merc I had nothing up :) and 1 of them fights I just finished a fight where a r8 ns vanished on me so I had poison alrdy on me before you attacked :p and by god you strafe so much :)
the fight with infil was just silly on my part :) firstly i had fingers on wrong keys :) never used any abilities on you :) and yes I dropped fast, hehe :)

I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom