Belomar

Part of the furniture
This calls for a rerun!
solo5oq.jpg

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
not bad :)
Hargards stole my sorc, shes been used to PL 2 level 50's and has almost 10 Bubbles of exp.. professional PvEr :(

Hows life on the greener side of the server? (not talking about hib :p)
hehe, sorc being used for pl? interested xD Life is gd, just i picked the wrong class to start with a hunter duh newb i kinda fcked myself for pve, so tryin to pl an sm, but for some reason moderna has been packed for last week or so.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
it's pathetic how many high rr stealthers on this server without the balls to solo.
it's a free world ok, and u are free to do whatever u want with your chars, but u are shooting yourselves in the leg.

when someone duo and gank a soloer the soloer will bring 2 friends to gank the duo and the first duo come back with 1 or 2 more friends for revenge etc.
(this seems to be the mentality of stealther rvr nowadays and it's pathetic.)

i am trying to solo as rr3 ranger, it's not going very well as there's the minstrel+infil duo's and the random high rr alb noob 4+ stealth zergs, the SB duo/trio's. (hibs arent innocent either)

it looks pathetic with a /stats page filled with deaths and few deathblows and RP's, it's not very funny dying to stealth zergs wherever i go either, but i will try soloing a few more days and if it doesent work ill do like the rest and find myself a regular 5+ stealth zerg just to be sure ^^

if you are a stealth zerger, please consider if it is that way you want stealther RvR to be in the future.
the duo's will be trio's and the trio's will be 4 etc, Rambo zergs are FG's already ^^

too late, the horse bolted a long time ago. If you find the silly mare out in Agramon please bring it back. Its a nice thought it just does not happen like that in practice I am afraid.

Your alternative suggestions would be welcome. Otherwise group up and get used to the way most seem to do it.

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
it's pathetic how....QUOTE]

It's very boring to solo and not add if your a low rr ranger imo.
My personaly advice to you my realm m8, is to smoke some and start adding and stealth zerg to rr5-6 and then try to solo some.

Keep your fun-meter at a high level :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Labello said:
it's pathetic how....QUOTE]

It's very boring to solo and not add if your a low rr ranger imo.
My personaly advice to you my realm m8, is to smoke some and start adding and stealth zerg to rr5-6 and then try to solo some.

Keep your fun-meter at a high level :D

And this is how you get the bad reputation and have no respect when you try solo once you get there... believe me i know that from my time on tic when they crap low rr (hi der cloth and no PD). Then when tried solo after you get zerged down due to rep.

Mind you i tried the opposite approach on theurg. He got speed and ranged attack so thought "ok it easier not to add/zerg as i can run away" but that soon ended by the constant duo/trio/fg keep killing me :(

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
no point soloing till rr7 as a ranger m8 .

if you do find a solo fight be sure half way into the fight some caster dick will lifetap your ass .

get yourself a nice little group of rangers/ns and go kill these alb/mid scumbags then watch them all come on fh and cry like babys about stalkers .

it worked for me hahaha .

Porkbelly said:
no point soloing till rr7 as a ranger m8 .

if you do find a solo fight be sure half way into the fight some caster dick will lifetap your ass .

get yourself a nice little group of rangers/ns and go kill these alb/mid scumbags then watch them all come on fh and cry like babys about stalkers .

it worked for me hahaha .

cos you're a fucking idiot, running in a group of 5 stealthers grappling every solo'er you find... you rox!

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
cos you're a fucking idiot, running in a group of 5 stealthers grappling every solo'er you find... you rox!

Didnt take long for my NO 1 DICKHEAD to say somthing did it .

i cant wait till i see you , just get ready to be GRAPPLED (punk)

Porkbelly said:
Didnt take long for my NO 1 DICKHEAD to say somthing did it .

i cant wait till i see you , just get ready to be GRAPPLED (punk)

funny, of all people you call someone a dickhead xD and thinking you're soooo great by grappling, just makes me feel sorry for you :eek:

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
funny, of all people you call someone a dickhead xD and thinking you're soooo great by grappling, just makes me feel sorry for you :eek:

no need to feel sorry for me , i just play the way my group wants me too .

now go and clean your teeth CHEESE BREATH and get to bed as you have school in 7 hours dont you .

Porkbelly said:

now go and clean your teeth CHEESE BREATH and get to bed as you have school in 7 hours dont you .

no, i have school in eight hours. and wtf.. insulting my personal hygeine? xD yeh cause my characters last name in a game resembles me irl :mad:

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind trios, or more, its fun to kill one or two even if you die than.

Unless, zerg has abilities like Grapple, BG, Warguard, AM... not much to say than, ToA gave good tools to people who can't play, but want to get arpeees...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
and wtf.. insulting my personal hygeine? xD yeh cause my characters last name in a game resembles me irl :mad:
You call yourself EatsCheese, of course you will have a cheese breath! ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
He openly admits to adding on fgs though :p
Yet he still seems surprised when added on himself? :x
Bubble said:
at least hes good at targeting :)
That, Mr Bubblicious, is just plain mean :(:(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:

Lol porkbelly you make me laugh.

not that your funny, just your a prat.:)

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
HappyG said:
I don't mind trios, or more, its fun to kill one or two even if you die than.

Unless, zerg has abilities like Grapple, BG, Warguard, AM... not much to say than, ToA gave good tools to people who can't play, but want to get arpeees...

Well you really don't mind, i've seen that when you with ambroz wanted to catch me, and you chased a solo infiltrator threw the full agramon zone.
ofc you didn't had much chance to get me even with the 2 ranger instaspeed stuff, because of long wind, second wind and endu put, but it was really pathetic to chase a solo infi with a duo threw a full zone lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom