Mids Your Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dances With NOobs

Fledgling Freddie
Mids Your Pathetic (excaliber)

Well if it isnt bad enough that albs have the advantage on numbers (enough said about that), we hibs could just barly manage a disorganised 4fg to stand up to the alb force taking key towers so that we cant port.

With many hibbies leaving after getting ganked by superior nr's a few die hards stuck around and were about to reclaim (or so we hoped) 1 of our towers (behn t3) when the mids come and help the albs (talk about overkill).

Geez Mids when are u going to get it thru your thick skulls that us hibs are already getting very frustrated at having to go up against superior numbers (and many have already given up and either quit or do boring pve).

Why dont you attack the alb towers? Soon the hib relics will be gone, and there will be no hibs left that can even be botherd defending (whats the point).

Without our relics PVE will also be so boring that we are going to lose even more of our nr's and soon you can have all of hib to yourselves (not that there will be any rp's to be earned there).

IF we both fought agains albs it would be a good battle, honour and that kind of thing but aiding the bully beat up the little guy surely thats low even for a mid.

So to all the mids at behn t3 at 21:30cet I hope u big it up for your selves soon it will be just the albs v you..

I love rvr but the way it is at the moment, somebody tell me plz... whats the point ;-(

Veg

Fledgling Freddie
Never seen a post like this before, good read!

chalaim

Fledgling Freddie
I tend to agree. Since the Albion have the advantage we should be fighting Albions, not each other. When Albs attack Hib, Mid should attack Albions.

Just my tiny cents. I am not the level yet for real RVR. I am working on it but I am not there yet.

Regards
Chalaim

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
chalaim said:
I tend to agree. Since the Albion have the advantage we should be fighting Albions, not each other. When Albs attack Hib, Mid should attack Albions.

Just my tiny cents. I am not the level yet for real RVR. I am working on it but I am not there yet.

Regards
Chalaim

Comment once you get there then.

Wait till you get to RvR and your ganked by many your view will soon change, as for hibs and mids both gang raping albs "whatever".

and tbh a moaning hibby is laughable you are easily the strongest realm atm if not by numbres but then by tactics if i was a hibby i would be far from unhappy atm jees you guys never happy?.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Maular said:
Comment once you get there then.

Wait till you get to RvR and your ganked by many your view will soon change, as for hibs and mids both gang raping albs "whatever".

and tbh a moaning hibby is laughable you are easily the strongest realm atm if not by numbres but then by tactics if i was a hibby i would be far from unhappy atm jees you guys never happy?.

You don't have a clue.

chalaim

Fledgling Freddie
So I cant comment because I am not there yet? :)
I find that a bit arrogant. I guess it is just me though?

Regards
Chalaim

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
umm , ive seen mids whining cause hibs raided us when albs were attacking and ive seen albs whining when hibs and mids attack them , now ive seen hibs whining cause mids attack them! . FFS wake up its a 3 way battle , people are out to earn rp's which ever way they can , for no reason unless coincedental imo should two realms gang up on another even if albs do have more people than my own realm mid and hib. the game is designed so we cant communicate for that exact reason. if ya wanna join up with enemy realms go play pvp server please. dont critisize another realm for doing whats meant to be done even if it ment you lost in rvr that day. tommorrow will bring a day when hibs take a tower in mid , or albs take a tower or keep in hib. welcome to rvr peeps , live with it.

kaedrick2

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Uku...it is a three way battle and you are there to kill or be killed. Personally I don't care who sides with who so long as I can get my hits in.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Dances With NOobs said:
Without our relics PVE will also be so boring that we are going to lose even more of our nr's and soon you can have all of hib to yourselves (not that there will be any rp's to be earned there).

May I remind you that having that 1 pow relic or not doesn't make any dif at all for your pve anymore? If we get it, that would give us an extra 10%, but if you keep your own realm's relic it doesn't give you any bonuses without having enemy relics as well....
Although I may have misunderstood you, if you weren't talking about the extra dmg in pve.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
There was a nice big Midzerg in Albion (Hi Ardamel! :rolleyes: ), it was only 2 guild groups of Mids roaming seperately around Hibernia. They probably spotted the tower under siege on the realm war map, and came to check it out because there wasn't much other action.

I was with Tedious Ten's group roaming around Hibernia, and we certainly never coordinated our efforts with the Mid groups... we were trying to find them and kill them in between fending off sieges on the various Alb-claimed towers! ;)

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
Good thread, but where does "pathetic" come in?? =P
Anyway, it may was stupid to join the albs, but we mids need someone harder to play with, it's just boring too play with the weak albs.
I don't say that you hibs are strong, but stronger than albs.
You also said: "Geez Mids when are u going to get it thru your thick skulls....."
That's maybe right =P

Dances With NOobs

Fledgling Freddie
I just needed to vent some steam, nice to see some serious posts tho ;-)
I like a good battle be it agains albs or mids as much as the next guy.

As for over powerd hibs lol what class would u like goa to nerf next?

Maybe they can give fire wizzies bolts that can be blocked and a range more suited to rvr like, I dont know about the same range as other ranged casters.

Or while im on the subject lets get our pet classes the ability to solo 2 alb/mids like the sb or necro.

Ooops u want them to nerf hibs gee cant think which class is exactly over powered... Maybe thats why 2-4 albs can whipe a fg of hibs hahah

Anyway point of this thread was just to show that beating up the weak kid on the block (and this being by pure nr's) does not make for a good battle, if it makes mids feel good to gank tired hibs that have just gone toe to toe with superior nr's maybe u should join albs instead.

I just expected mid with all there might to go look for a worthy battle in albion instead of the 'easy' roll over u can expect in hib land do to lack of nr's
but thats just my 2 cents worth.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Ehm sorry to say this but hibs do exactly the same thing as do albs, like others have said its a 3 way war "no rules in love or war" sometimes you get rolled sometimes your the one's doing the rolling, and enough already with the weakest realm crap your far from it atm, IMO all three realms are fairly evenly matched albs have the numbers but lack brainpower hibs seem very organised and mids well I dunno we do ok I guess somewhere in the middle :touch:

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs dont have those damn af spec bofs and af chants.. Normally hit Hib tanks for as much dmg as I do on Alb casters, thus Hibs are alot easier to kill then Albs :)
But true, if Mid / Hib want to be able to do something against the countless and mindless hordes of Albion on Alb ground they have to cooperate somewhat (ie not farming eachother at least).

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Dances With NOobs said:
As for over powerd hibs lol what class would u like goa to nerf next?
Animists, and stun on casters.

Dances With NOobs said:
Maybe they can give fire wizzies bolts that can be blocked and a range more suited to rvr like, I dont know about the same range as other ranged casters.
FYI: bolts CAN be blocked, if you have something to block it with.

Dances With NOobs said:
Or while im on the subject lets get our pet classes the ability to solo 2 alb/mids like the sb or necro.
This argument comes from the realm that has Animists?

Dances With NOobs said:
Ooops u want them to nerf hibs gee cant think which class is exactly over powered... Maybe thats why 2-4 albs can whipe a fg of hibs hahah
Let me tell you the same thing hibs been telling albs for 3 years: Grow some skills. If your FG gets killed by 2-4 albs there's something not right indeed.

Dances With NOobs said:
Anyway point of this thread was just to show that beating up the weak kid on the block (and this being by pure nr's) does not make for a good battle, if it makes mids feel good to gank tired hibs that have just gone toe to toe with superior nr's maybe u should join albs instead.
Albion defense has weaknesses, Hibs just haven't found em yet. You can do a lot in NF with small numbers if you organise it right. But hibs seem to lack coordination.

Dances With NOobs said:
I just expected mid with all there might to go look for a worthy battle in albion instead of the 'easy' roll over u can expect in hib land do to lack of nr's
but thats just my 2 cents worth.
1.71 is your friend.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
heh, because alb got such a big rvr population and mids lost relics i changed all my sieging to alb. not that it really matters because ive always been outzerged, but ok

but yesterday on every fight against albs i had, mids added. again and again and again

i was outnumbered already by albs and STILL they add on me. if there was any use in sieging midgard i wouldnt give up until they had fuck all left, it really pissed me off

especially myztic, you can really go fuck yourself incredible sad bd.

/rant, thx

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
You lot were quite happy ganking Mids while the albs stole our relics, so heres a taste of your own medicine, tough titty.

Marc

FH is my second home
Can you hear the hippies sing? no oh no oh

Can you hear the hippies sing? no oh no oh

Can you hear the hippies sing? I cant hear a fcking thing! whoahh oh oh

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
You lot were quite happy ganking Mids while the albs stole our relics, so heres a taste of your own medicine, tough titty.

Hibs were hitting us when we attacked your relics (and ofc tried taking them as well). But either way, when 2 realms are fighting usually the 3rd adds up to get max rps they can get, usually from the weaker! ;)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
If Mids and Hibs are fighting, and they see an Alb, they will actually stop fighting and gank the Alb first. Been that way since the start of DaoC. Used to be cause Albs where free RP's, but now things are more equal and the Mids and Hibs hate it.
Hib/Mid stealthers tend to be near eachother in Alb frontier and in Mid frontier. Plenty of times I have been attacked by an SB and a ranger quickly tries to add. Yet they never fight eachother...
Regards, Glottis

mts

Fledgling Freddie
If Albs and Hibs are fighting, and they see a Mid, they will actually stop fighting and gank the Mid first. Been that way since the start of DaoC. Used to be cause Mids were feared because of their superiority, but now things are more equal and the Albs and Hibs hate it.
Hib/Alb stealthers tend to be near eachother in Alb frontier and in Hib frontier. Plenty of times I have been attacked by an infil and a ranger quickly tries to add. Yet they never fight eachother...
Regards, Glottis

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

you have no idea what you're talking about really, go 'you lot' someone else

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
If Mids and Hibs are fighting, and they see an Alb, they will actually stop fighting and gank the Alb first. Been that way since the start of DaoC. Used to be cause Albs where free RP's, but now things are more equal and the Mids and Hibs hate it.
Hib/Mid stealthers tend to be near eachother in Alb frontier and in Mid frontier. Plenty of times I have been attacked by an SB and a ranger quickly tries to add. Yet they never fight eachother...
Regards, Glottis

I Recon they make a special effort for u Glottis ;)

Bibop

Fledgling Freddie
haha superior numbers? we were 1fg m8 and thx for the rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom