pathetic Leirvik albs

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
now hiding in boats here aswell already, grow up kids. give a real fight like the hibs, pathetic bunch of sore loosers :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Knolan said:
now hiding in boats here aswell already, grow up kids. give a real fight like the hibs, pathetic bunch of sore loosers :puke:

I remember mids in liervik

Piling into one tower and not moving for 2 hours... :rolleyes:

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
I remember mids in liervik

Piling into one tower and not moving for 2 hours... :rolleyes:

well that wasnt me, and that aint bug abusing

Thadius

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
aye, go grow up sama!!11111 damn emotespamming children :(:(:(

Does this mean i cant harrass you in cs anymore? :(

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Thadius said:
Does this mean i cant harrass you in cs anymore? :(
as long as we can have makeup sex after 'tis ok <3
/rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude /rude

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
can be quite hard to do much when u kill a mid, so in return they bring 6 more peeps, 4 of em locks and just keep u pinned down with such skill and finese, select target and just keep clicking chamber with dot in till target appears. no wonder peeps try to hide a bit :)

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
can be quite hard to do much when u kill a mid, so in return they bring 6 more peeps, 4 of em locks and just keep u pinned down with such skill and finese, select target and just keep clicking chamber with dot in till target appears. no wonder peeps try to hide a bit :)

Hahaha... keep flamin' on warlocks. As a matter of fact they seem not to be so common anymore than after the patch they released.

It seems like almost in every case a mid is complaining alb ways of playing, the reply starts .."There's too much:

a) Warlocks
or
b) BDs
or
c) SMs"

As a mid I might also whine about sorc mezz, theug petspam, etc, etc... but, but.. they're just part of game and I have to deal with 'em somehow. ;)

So just enjoy teh game, don't flame! :cheers:

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
now hiding in boats here aswell already, grow up kids. give a real fight like the hibs, pathetic bunch of sore loosers :puke: :puke: :puke:
you do realise that a vamp is a hibby class, right ?

only lamers i've seen hiding in boats is someone called Dvl the vamp, but its nothing a bit of heretic focus can't get rid off... or a couple of blows from a treb on the boat...

as for the mids... well, don't get me started on the mids... hokram is a funny guy, too many whorelocks and bds, and they keep breaking my level 10 tower :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
to many casters in general in leirvik :( my frostalf thane isnt getting any melee action :( all i can do is fling my ubar 240:ish DD and hope it wont get resisted... >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom