Mids Your Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
Animists, and stun on casters.
This argument comes from the realm that has Animists?
Dude you want animists to be nerfed more? Besides being one of the most bugged classes in the game, with nukes that can go pretty much anywhere except their target, they've already had there pet ability nerfed to hell and back.

And hibs, let's just craft until 1.71 :fluffle:

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
We were about 50 mids in Albion taking towers, but maybe you missed that one. My guess is a couple of FG:s got mad at the hibs who were accidentally camping our droppoint in the water near Eras wiping our reinforcements and went straight to the source ;)

Oh and it's a war with three sides, these things will happen you know :)

Kind regards

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Well as I'm playing on 3 servers 2 euro 1 US nad different realm on each I don't consider myself biased as most other's here.

But lol at U methos, Hib's being overpowered. I'll give U that old animist was abit OP. But on US I play alb and sorc's is the most overpowered class after NF. Numbers is now 90% of the battle, so (as U see on all servers) the realm with most ppl have a HUGE advantage. Insta mezz is nothing against range anymore. 1 insta and w8 for timer, abit of zerg mezzed. When I with my sorc can spam mezz from beyond any other realm mezz range I got 25% range advantage on my mezz, and it covers abit over 30% more area than for instance healer mezz.

That gives a huge advantage U can discuss classes all U want hib baseline stun is their realm special caster thingey.

btw I play mid on this server

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Bistrup666 said:
Well as I'm playing on 3 servers 2 euro 1 US nad different realm on each I don't consider myself biased as most other's here.

But lol at U methos, Hib's being overpowered. I'll give U that old animist was abit OP. But on US I play alb and sorc's is the most overpowered class after NF. Numbers is now 90% of the battle, so (as U see on all servers) the realm with most ppl have a HUGE advantage. Insta mezz is nothing against range anymore. 1 insta and w8 for timer, abit of zerg mezzed. When I with my sorc can spam mezz from beyond any other realm mezz range I got 25% range advantage on my mezz, and it covers abit over 30% more area than for instance healer mezz.

That gives a huge advantage U can discuss classes all U want hib baseline stun is their realm special caster thingey.

btw I play mid on this server

So your saying that:
alb sorc is power in alb
stun is power in hib
then what do mids have ? :)

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
funnie thing was we whiped you twice at that tower. After first fight we took a little break in the water, returned again and saw some albs fighting you. Pretty zergy so we left, gave it 5 min and returned and you where back on track, and got you again. Play better whine less :cheers:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Geuin said:
funnie thing was we whiped you twice at that tower. After first fight we took a little break in the water, returned again and saw some albs fighting you. Pretty zergy so we left, gave it 5 min and returned and you where back on track, and got you again. Play better whine less :cheers:
Or in short.
"har m8s we ganked teh undardogs with alb help, we r l33t!!"

majik

Banned
Besides the random whining and a touch of bragging, why is this thread still unlocked?

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Or in short.

Think what you want. Just said the facts

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
old.Whoodoo said:
You lot were quite happy ganking Mids while the albs stole our relics, so heres a taste of your own medicine, tough titty.

actually we were trying to break the alb portal route by taking one of their keeps, but mids were to stupid to think about that.

Sinus

Loyal Freddie
hehe

StonyPony said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkafairy
especially myztic, you can really go fuck yourself incredible sad bd.

I can add a few more to that list.

Vodka all u do is whining when u aint wining next time dont jump Valhandir "hunter" when i am standing next to him ! LOL !

And for mids ganking hibs if u say u wanted to help mids go albion and take there towers.
:eek2: Cheers / Myztic

Bibop

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Or in short.
'

killed em without alb help fyi, easy rp thx

Aussie

Banned
Raven said:
actually we were trying to break the alb portal route by taking one of their keeps, but mids were to stupid to think about that.
DIDNT YOU QUIT

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Qq

Albion = midzerg vs albzerg (in keeps/towers)
Hibernia = 4fg stupid(we found out) boxed hibz standin outside a tower... + the occasional fg albs.

Where would you go to try and have some fun with a FG?

And forgive us for not ignoring the hibs and their shr00ms and go bash on the tower door instead!!!!! ... or get our jolly spirits and bash on one in Albion.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Ermmm tbh im sure i noticed some1 in our /AS trying to get grp 2gether to go help hibs protect their precious as it was mentioned as it has been here that if albs get it then its worht 10% to them,dunno if they went out an helped tho,may have got horny and took out the hibs instead :sex:

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
I just want to thank all hibs for giving our GG so much fun that day!!

albs to, but they gave us some more trouble =)

Can stil feel alithiels sting in my back :<

Ahlgard

Loyal Freddie
Hehe. Even when striving on with fg in zerg frontiers you get some critisism :)

Dances With NOobs said:
"Geez Mids when are u going to get it thru your thick skulls that us hibs are already getting very frustrated at having to go up against superior numbers..." "Why dont you attack the alb towers?"..." aiding the bully beat up the little guy surely thats low even for a mid."

Well. Sorry but we dont really think of underpopulation and justice when we are out with our guild grp. We just killed everyone we saw, both albs and hibs. Seems pretty logic to me.

Vodkafairy said:
"especially myztic, you can really go fuck yourself incredible sad bd."

Whats this nonsense? Calm down before you shit yourself. Take some days off from daoc perhaps?

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Another game. :p

Tbh I've been playin this game since beta and I still have alot of fun. Probably alot because of the friends but this game still have alot of fun to be squeesed out of it. WoW, Lineage II etc can't even compete with daoc fg RvR tbh... not even with NF released ^^.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Hrogar said:
We were about 50 mids in Albion taking towers, but maybe you missed that one. My guess is a couple of FG:s got mad at the hibs who were accidentally camping our droppoint in the water near Eras wiping our reinforcements and went straight to the source ;)

Oh and it's a war with three sides, these things will happen you know :)

Kind regards

I was 1 of those 6 hibs in the water (without a healer so couldent do much) ignorin all mids waitin to try take a tower

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
"You're pathetic" not "Your pathetic".

I don't know anyone that owns a "pathetic".

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Maular said:
Comment once you get there then.

Wait till you get to RvR and your ganked by many your view will soon change, as for hibs and mids both gang raping albs "whatever".

and tbh a moaning hibby is laughable you are easily the strongest realm atm if not by numbres but then by tactics if i was a hibby i would be far from unhappy atm jees you guys never happy?.

Omg mejjt, reroll hib and show us how happy you will be then. I'd like to bitchslap people like you who talk shit irl stupid fook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom