Hib Rangers Are Pathetic

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
LOL at the noobs rangers who camp eras tower with DI bots and even Blockbots! :eek2:

3 hours camping at a tower waiting for someone to get close and then rapid fire him. LOLOLOLOLOL

Try walk your feet a bit or are u permanent rooted???

Friea

Banned
mithridatis :) said:
LOL at the noobs rangers who camp eras tower with DI bots and even Blockbots! :eek2:

3 hours camping at a tower waiting for someone to get close and then rapid fire him. LOLOLOLOLOL

and who are you?

Ill the brave scout?

if not no respect

Ucallme

Banned

And Albs never do this NOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

Amphrax

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
funny, a scout whining about people camping towers :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
alb scouts are fck tards atm tbh, never seen one solo an if you do manage to see 1 solo you get all the other 1000000000 otehr scouts in area come unstealthed to shoot you. Plus their fz skills on solo chars amazes me i wish i was tht skilled.

Legionaire

Fledgling Freddie

Sooo very rich comming from a Scout ,the Irony is Stlong is this one Master

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie

stop pawning urself i seen u plenty of times towercamping or stading at berk tower shooting at ppl on bridge to leach a few rps :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Mithraditis you the scout in my movie who Phaseshifts and tries to reach Beno when we meet :p

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
waiting near tower til someone comes near to stealtherzerg him rocks more mithridatis, go on

Brite

Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!! mithridatis tower camping zergling scout whining about what.............. exactly what he does 24/7

shit m8s they stoles our tictacs, i thought we was the only genious to come up with such stlong tictacs!

thanks for that made me laugh ;p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
omfg... did he actually post that? <reads again>

oh dear, someone give him a mirror.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Be funnier if it was a shroomer whining about tower camps :rolleyes:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
scout QQing about DI_bot - camping a tower - blocking arrows

heh... what could i say

priceless xD

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie

I bet u wank to hentai all day

leviathane said:
alb scouts are fck tards atm tbh, never seen one solo an if you do manage to see 1 solo you get all the other 1000000000 otehr scouts in area come unstealthed to shoot you. Plus their fz skills on solo chars amazes me i wish i was tht skilled.

tis troo, but hib rangers just as bad :p

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
lol Mith, at least before you whine do a few runs solo to berk and not with Elrowia your BG/Grapple bot :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
3 scouts, 1 infil and 1 mincer in a group today so stfu mr. thread starter and qq more you clueless twit.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
mid ranger :eek7: GIV GIV GIV mid hunters long bow :twak:

try to figure out what he was trying to say ....read the first post :D
And a scout talking about tower camping :eek7:

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Just because some scouts camp towers doesnt mean i do that all the time. yes i do fight at tower cause i AM BOW SPEC!!! but never with di bots and other crap like that. I mostly run out solo or with a RL friend group looking for stealthers and most of the time i die at good fights :p

btw, i never whine about anything. i was laughting when i did /stats a ranger camping and he only got like 1k rps at 3 hours plaing when i had 10k rps at 2 hours. I realy enjoy my scout so give me a break

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Just because some scouts camp towers doesnt mean i do that all the time. yes i do fight at tower cause i AM BOW SPEC!!! but never with di bots and other crap like that. I mostly run out solo or with a RL friend group looking for stealthers and most of the time i die at good fights :p

btw, i never whine about anything. i was laughting when i did /stats a ranger camping and he only got like 1k rps at 3 hours plaing when i had 10k rps at 2 hours. I realy enjoy my scout so give me a break

maybe they enjoy their rangers as well so give them a break. Maybe one day you can try playing solo then we will see if you still enjoy it.

Bite

Fledgling Freddie

omg!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So he states some facts and gets "Looloollollll QQ you're a Scout" as responses. Hae...

In my opinion most of the Scouts should stay in the fucking towers too, at least they'll not break any mezzes then before I can start to lifetap my targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom