pathetic

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
it's pathetic how many high rr stealthers on this server without the balls to solo.
it's a free world ok, and u are free to do whatever u want with your chars, but u are shooting yourselves in the leg.

when someone duo and gank a soloer the soloer will bring 2 friends to gank the duo and the first duo come back with 1 or 2 more friends for revenge etc.
(this seems to be the mentality of stealther rvr nowadays and it's pathetic.)

i am trying to solo as rr3 ranger, it's not going very well as there's the minstrel+infil duo's and the random high rr alb noob 4+ stealth zergs, the SB duo/trio's. (hibs arent innocent either)

it looks pathetic with a /stats page filled with deaths and few deathblows and RP's, it's not very funny dying to stealth zergs wherever i go either, but i will try soloing a few more days and if it doesent work ill do like the rest and find myself a regular 5+ stealth zerg just to be sure ^^

if you are a stealth zerger, please consider if it is that way you want stealther RvR to be in the future.
the duo's will be trio's and the trio's will be 4 etc, Rambo zergs are FG's already ^^

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe if you didn't add and zerg everyone people would respect you more maybe?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
problem is that i don't zerg, never have done on prydwen tbh... so know who ur facts before u throw shit Bradlex ^^

i do add on FG fights however, but not if my realm mates are winning.
if my realm mates are losing i consider it "help" rather than adding and if they does not want my help i would rather "help" 100 ppl that don't want my "help" than don't "help" 1 that wanted my help.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Same old shit different person really. Sums up this thread imo.

Gamah

Banned
happens, i get zerged most of the time..then when I duo people whine on irc :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
it's pathetic how many high rr stealthers on this server without the balls to solo.
it's a free world ok, and u are free to do whatever u want with your chars, but u are shooting yourselves in the leg.

when someone duo and gank a soloer the soloer will bring 2 friends to gank the duo and the first duo come back with 1 or 2 more friends for revenge etc.
(this seems to be the mentality of stealther rvr nowadays and it's pathetic.)

i am trying to solo as rr3 ranger, it's not going very well as there's the minstrel+infil duo's and the random high rr alb noob 4+ stealth zergs, the SB duo/trio's. (hibs arent innocent either)

it looks pathetic with a /stats page filled with deaths and few deathblows and RP's, it's not very funny dying to stealth zergs wherever i go either, but i will try soloing a few more days and if it doesent work ill do like the rest and find myself a regular 5+ stealth zerg just to be sure ^^

if you are a stealth zerger, please consider if it is that way you want stealther RvR to be in the future.
the duo's will be trio's and the trio's will be 4 etc, Rambo zergs are FG's already ^^

Heisann Valeria.

Remember me? Odin's Æresgarde.

I'm running solo a bit with my friar, though now that I got ml8 I'll be running groups I hope.

I'd give you a fair fight if you want :)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
in short words then, since most didnt get it the first time...

if you stealth zerg, other's will also, now consider that before you spam the invite button.

i've stealth zerged on excal, it aint hard to stop...

A

Aoln

what do you need speed for when you can camp a bridge/milegate? ;(

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
what do you need speed for when you can camp a bridge/milegate? ;(
yea but the milegate/bridge is far way to far need speed :l

brad

Fledgling Freddie
problem is that i don't zerg, never have done on prydwen tbh... so know who ur facts before u throw shit Bradlex ^^

i do add on FG fights however, but not if my realm mates are winning.
if my realm mates are losing i consider it "help" rather than adding and if they does not want my help i would rather "help" 100 ppl that don't want my "help" than don't "help" 1 that wanted my help.

hmm you the shar ranger? if you are it is you.

You run around with killsimba etc? if i remember right.

If not my mistake my apologies.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
sigh, some ppl still clueless... anyways hint for newcomers

PRYDWEN prydwen stealth PvP is da shitiest of em all evah ^^

there, hope it helps (alot)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
hmm you the shar ranger? if you are it is you.

You run around with killsimba etc? if i remember right.

If not my mistake my apologies.

i've never grouped with Killsimba, i havent even spoken with the guy... apology accepted.

i have duoed 3 times with Mirlena, and will continue to do so once in a while, then solo as usual for the rest of my playtime.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
i've never grouped with Killsimba, i havent even spoken with the guy... apology accepted.

i have duoed 3 times with Mirlena, and will continue to do so once in a while, then solo as usual for the rest of my playtime.

:cheers: Good for you

leviathane

Part of the furniture
try soloing as a hunter in rog's, don't stand a chance 1v1 yet alone 1v setalth zergs

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane said:
/hugs Bubble, how ya doing anyways xD

not bad :)
Hargards stole my sorc, shes been used to PL 2 level 50's and has almost 10 Bubbles of exp.. professional PvEr :(

Hows life on the greener side of the server? (not talking about hib :p)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
scout speed? -_-

lol ok trio then :p

make a fg and show the idiot rr4-5 ranger/ns zerg that I always meet how to stealth zerg :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom