Poor, Just Pathetic..

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
2x Reaver out there right now strafing skillfully to get the side style lifetap off, nice work out there, you are truely impressive.
Glad to see you have figured out a way to actually beat your opponents, maybe next time dont do it the lamest way ever, think i'd rather be pet spammed or instant lifetapped then trying to /face these 2 idiots, couldn't even get a swing off while there dancing around me like a pair of prats.
Just sucks when you come across people like this, imo.

Frenzy.

Dorimor1

Banned
Jorof said:
2x Reaver out there right now strafing skillfully to get the side style lifetap off, nice work out there, you are truely impressive.
Glad to see you have figured out a way to actually beat your opponents, maybe next time dont do it the lamest way ever, think i'd rather be pet spammed or instant lifetapped then trying to /face these 2 idiots, couldn't even get a swing off while there dancing around me like a pair of prats.

Frenzy.

Zomg someone died in an RvR zone

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:

Frenzy.

Strafing to avoid being hit is a bit lame, but whats the problem with someone strafing to get off a positional style? How else are they supposed to use it?

Using the /face command is the problem here tbh m8, don't be so lazy and you will be able to fight them. Easy to get off a positional when your opponent is /stick and strafing, it takes timing, but it will stop them.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
From playing my hero and strafing back styles in duels etc I have nothing against it . Working as intended unfortunatly . However we all remember the groove healer windowdrag strafe to avoid being hit stories and that shit bothers me .. strafing to avoid any damage and have no intention of outputting damage is quite lame.

and yes..that means I think a BD who strafes is ok . working as intended. just my personal opinion.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:

Frenzy.
ah come on bud, as yourself as an exprienced thid player I'd expect you to take this on the nose as such.
This happened to me the other day, I went solo on scout other day and ran across SB and Bd running together obvioulsy I stealthed up but sb found me bd just life tapped me to buggery and I sat down cos was pointless, it's the game bud

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
There is a difference to strafing and this kinda strafing, whatever this reaver was doing i could turn around fast enough to keep up with him going round me ????

i face strafers all the turn, normally i just walk backwards and turn the way they are strafing but this guy i couldn't do it, it was fucked up didn't style on him once while he was happily turning round me and lifetaping the fuck outta me.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Tallen said:
Strafing to avoid being hit is a bit lame, but whats the problem with someone strafing to get off a positional style? How else are they supposed to use it?
How about the normal way ? engage and use there stun style ?
Anyway that's beside the point, i couldn't hit him in the first place, what he was doing was worse than strafing and if i face him again i'll record to show you.

Dorimor1

Banned
Jorof said:
Did you join the Retard patrol??
Care patrol*** ;)

I'm not cool enough to be in the care patrol.

And strafing sux, so does alb zerg :( I hate alb zerg

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Healus you slag you ran away from classic servers.

Ah well, You got pawned :D

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
Did you join the Retard patrol??
Care patrol*** ;)
did you just tried to be funny :eek:

really.. *cough cough* you should be a comedian... :touch:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
did you just tried to be funny :eek:

really.. *cough cough* you should be a comedian... :touch:

Someone tickled Rhoris penis :|

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Elitestoner said:
u died to my 22 mincer ! :D

Yes, my dwarf was only 23, but dwarfs suck, i'd do better with my troll unbuffed than my dwarf buffed .. :twak:

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Elite mincer

Best mincer i ever saw in thid....prawned me 1½ time....shame u logged when i got boofs from Tor....give boofed duel!:)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Bite said:
Best mincer i ever saw in thid....prawned me 1½ time....shame u logged when i got boofs from Tor....give boofed duel!:)

heh ye was a bit difficult at 22 :D free level whored myself to 24 now though

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Youve just gave stoners epeen the horn, now he wont leave me alone :|

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
Yes, my dwarf was only 23, but dwarfs suck, i'd do better with my troll unbuffed than my dwarf buffed .. :twak:

Yeah I was watching that. He didnt strafe or any, just took your full frenzy mode. /pondered about it :p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Dwarfs suck?

I had me a dwarf zerker and he could take out the big trolls. Didn't hit so hard obviously but I put everything into con and hits. Using la and crush he was damn good. Sonofsomeone he was called. If only he had stealth :) . The crush made a real mess of infs. With TOA bonuses and a good template I should think you would get over 1000 hits maybe.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye imo dwarf is better got better hits etc and they look better :p trolls r crap they r ugly and shit

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Little Boy said:
Ye imo dwarf is better got better hits etc and they look better :p trolls r crap they r ugly and shit

no qui all in str troll with an MR or other slow axe > dwarf zerker ( ofc with all the silly evading 'n shit it's all about luck but Frenzzy 3shot my savage ( 2 shot in ratmode ";( )

<3 jorof!

<misses teh good old days>

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
exponentiaL said:
no qui all in str troll with an MR or other slow axe > dwarf zerker ( ofc with all the silly evading 'n shit it's all about luck but Frenzzy 3shot my savage ( 2 shot in ratmode ";( )

<3 jorof!

<misses teh good old days>

Still waiting for you guys to come back!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom