Pathetic!!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Iscerus said:
And your utterly useless posts are relevent because? ....

Am laughing really out loud, u made a new account just to spam shit? get off our bollox tbh thx.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
5 posts.. :D
Gahn who is spamming here? xD

Hehe, I see you are answering to posts but you could. Put them all into one post? ^^

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
LoL another bright person posts!! No wonder the server dies!!!

yup - and what are you gonna do about it? with your dead guild? u even forget to re-invite ur members after they did /gc quit to help make a new guild for your alliance and eventualy she had to join knights of purity...think hard enough and maybe u can still remember my gf's name...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ahtlehson said:
5 posts.. :D
Gahn who is spamming here? xD

Hehe, I see you are answering to posts but you could. Put them all into one post? ^^

Yeh u are right here, too lasy atm tho, getting back from an HUGE hangover too much shit to deal with -.-

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Iscerus
Banned from FreddysHouse!

Hi Dori :D ...

Bye Dori :wanker: ...

HAHAHA! :D Dori gets banned over and over and over again..
Cant keep in count.. Makes me :puke:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
All I can say is if lowering a relic keep to lvl1 is against spirit of the game so is ACing...

cmr

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Tell us how to kill FGs solo then, only one to come close to this I've seen is Maeloch. Really wanna know it.

i guess mainly the stupidity of the enemy and luck?

you cant really do it anymore as everyone is a caster, but back in OF and until a few months into NF could take small groups regularly and every so often a fg

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Killing FG as solo is about luck and cockyness of the FG.
I have seen many players in OF who managed to kill FG solo. It was so fun to watch! :D

I have just soloed 5 alone, but that aint FG. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
it also helps if they are albs, 6 is my record but was in the water and i don't think they knew how to face :) got 7 mids in DF but half of them were gray cons :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
pre-nerf crocmode u could take out FGs quite easily if they were PuGs :D

gohan

FH is my second home
lol this thread cracks me up....... belg like never posts on FH an what he's said is valid........ all the old skool pryd players know belg and no 1 has a problem with him, just all the little clueless kiddies an leet excal pricks spewing utter bullshit as always :<

personaly i dont like tower taking RvR in genral, i dont like NF terrian and i dont like the current player base.... but then i quit, people who whine on FH day in day out about adds AC raids hibgaurd albs zerging doorstopping ect ect ect clearly don't enjoy the game so why play it? All belg is saying is the people that clearly no longer like the game should stop playing instead of constantly whinning and bringing the community down

much <3 belg

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
lol this thread cracks me up....... belg like never posts on FH an what he's said is valid........ all the old skool pryd players know belg and no 1 has a problem with him, just all the little clueless kiddies an leet excal pricks spewing utter bullshit as always :<

personaly i dont like tower taking RvR in genral, i dont like NF terrian and i dont like the current player base.... but then i quit, people who whine on FH day in day out about adds AC raids hibgaurd albs zerging doorstopping ect ect ect clearly don't enjoy the game so why play it? All belg is saying is the people that clearly no longer like the game should stop playing instead of constantly whinning and bringing the community down

much <3 belg

Hi Gohan :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
hi mani \0/ want 2 play a game?

Atm I am just relaxing and waiting for WoW expansion to try it out then I a, idling to W.A.R :D

gohan

FH is my second home
xxManiacxx said:
Atm I am just relaxing and waiting for WoW expansion to try it out then I a, idling to W.A.R :D
i was thinking more like I-spy, :p but im on WoW atm aswell lvl 19 shamman of Dh00m lol, basicly just wasting time till WAR aswell

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Gohan go to Skullcrusher server horde and someday if I get to WoW again I can do something nasty to you..
And by nasty i dont mean anything pervert.. :p

Articaps 60 hunter. :D

arimyr

Fledgling Freddie
Kvadi said:
Go f*ck yourself you c*cksucker. Had it with this game, this forum and provocative posts like this.

So ban me FH, worse things happen in life than that. :kissit:

LOL waaaaaahhhh *deep breath* waaaahhhhhhh stop whining ffs ur really a sorry sight m8 and grow up its only a game

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Belgorian said:
I play for fun
Belg

Most people have and do play for fun. There comes a point however when you wonder quite where the fun is when your primetime efforts are made worthless by a minority continuing to AC raid. It is not fun beginning every day on the back foot with a relic gone.

I agree that every realm has AC'd at some point. However in recent times it has been a small number of albs who have pushed things too far. The only AC raids from mid or hib seem to have been to recover not capture relics.

It has been clear for some time that AC raids have been frustrating a lot of people, from all realms. I was a doomonger myself a few months back saying how AC raids would kill off the server. TT made a stand in a way they thought was appropriate and it does seem that a fair number of albs (as well as other realms) support their actions.

The spirit of the game is an arbitary term. I for one think anything that upsets the majority of players is against the spirit of the game. AC raids fit that description quite nicely.

So people are reacting in the only ways they know, by making their feelings known and walking away from the game that so many have put so much time into. More power to them imo and long may it continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom