Pathetic!!

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
I win!! Everyone else has gone to bed!!!!!!!!

Post closed!!

Luv U

Belg :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
You know Im alb and I'm not part of the problem?? I dont relic raid at 5 am, I run with my guild of all levels and we have fun!! I pay my fees and enjoy the game!!

All I see is arseholes making stupid posts saying the server is dead!! In actual facts 700 people were on tonight, server is quite alive!! So if you dont like it just go away and let us have some fun!!

Belg

By "us have fun" you mean the albs taking every keep in hib? yes im sure thats amazing fun for albs, less for for hibs, almost shit id say

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
To the little people of our our alliance that went RVR tonight, well pld all, even the level 49s, we took 4 mid towers didnt die and got 4,000 rpts!!! I had a laugh and it was better than watching telly!!

To the hibs!! Well i have played this game many years, in fact more than most, all realms AC raid, mids have done it, Hibs have done it and Albs have done it!!

But I have to say, the posts on freddys are just beyond belief.

Grow up!! Do you really think this game is that important, its entertainment!!!

Play the game!! or go away quietly!!

BelgorianLVL50 Armsman
RR9L5-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

by the 4 mid towers, i presume those were all the unclaimed ones - arv/hild/fens, if so, well fucking done, must of been a big effort. I know it was not bled towers, since the albs that took those died a couple of times.

Have fun pveing in a dead rvr zone

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Kvadi said:
Go f*ck yourself you c*cksucker. Had it with this game, this forum and provocative posts like this.

So ban me FH, worse things happen in life than that. :kissit:
server doesn't die from ACin like belgorian said all realms do/did it this attitude is kicking it down
:drink:

Roxanna

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian,
You play this game to have fun. So do we. Most people only wanna have fun, that's why we play a game of course. But that's just the point (which you fail to see apparently): those AC raids are killing the fun for most Hib and Mid players. They are creating an inbalance between the realms.
Rvr is part of the game, part of the fun, it's where people can play against other people, and not just people against guards. Having relics is very important to be able to play rvr, it makes a realm stronger, there is nothing wrong with Albs trying to take Hib's relics, that's also part of the fun, as long as we're able to defend them. By taking those relics while the other realm can't defend them, this little minority of Albs is nerving the fun for Hibs. We all know AC raids are not against the rules, but anyone with common sense also knows it's very lame to have them morning after morning again.
Because of this situation many players already left the server, quietly (as you're demanding). Many will follow and the server will be dead in a few months if we can't find a solution for this problem. I'm not concerned about my fun or your fun, but I am concerned about the fun for hundreds of players.
If Hibernia dies then Midgard and Albion also will die.
In my opinion there is only 1 solution: stop the AC raids or do NOT defend any relic taken during an AC raid.
It doesn't matter whether does AC raids are acceptable or not, whether they are lame or not, but they are killing this server, they are killing the fun for too many people, and that's what counts.

Roxanna
GM of DW Hib

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
To the hibs!! Well i have played this game many years, in fact more than most, all realms AC raid, mids have done it, Hibs have done it and Albs have done it!!

Lo there Mr. U cant really talk about the game 1-2 year ago when it was a totaly diffrent amount of players on the servers... The game is on the way out, ppl getting bored.. Its more or less about to try to keep the few gamers thats left still in the game. Most ppl want relic raids... But then they also want possibility to defend it. If u go 2years+ back, then there was always someone to defend... nowdays.. naah.. Just my thoughts..

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
To the little people of our our alliance that went RVR tonight, well pld all, even the level 49s, we took 4 mid towers didnt die and got 4,000 rpts!!! I had a laugh and it was better than watching telly!!

Grow up!! Do you really think this game is that important, its entertainment!!!

Play the game!! or go away quietly!!

BelgorianLVL50 Armsman
RR9L5-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

It's not entertainment, thats the problem, all we seem to do is retake our towers and keeps, repair holes in walls and doors that albs made in the early hours. Then we get to do the same thing the next day. It's more like tedious work than fun.

While this may be "entertaining" the first 6 months day-in-day-out, it gets tedious after a while. Nothing changes, recently it has gotten worse and thats why no-one can be bothered anymore and the main reason why over the last 6 months half the players have left and more leave every day.

Enjoy pve.

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
You know Im alb and I'm not part of the problem?? I dont relic raid at 5 am, I run with my guild of all levels and we have fun!! I pay my fees and enjoy the game!!

All I see is arseholes making stupid posts saying the server is dead!! In actual facts 700 people were on tonight, server is quite alive!! So if you dont like it just go away and let us have some fun!!

Belg
you also couldn't see that hib pve raids were amazing last night. your right this is a game and just like CS is a game and people who tend to spoil the game for the majority end up killing the game . don't forget to turn the lights off in emain when you leave

just a quick question. when was the last time albs took a relic prime time? or even attempted it?

after all is this what the game is supposed to be about ?

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:

Belg

I dont know you but you seem like a good guy who is just trying to get people to see your side of the game.. problem is that i think you are too casual to see it from ours.

Its not fun when you albs have all relics becaus then ½ of mid and hib log to alb and join teh mighty zerg. But that i could live with.. if just the relics was taken fair. I have played this game since the beginning, and for the last year+, i cant remember albs having done a primetime RR.

I think its great that people are doing these things to fight the problem. And if CM dont change their playstyle after 1-2 weeks with no keeps/towers to take, or aleast no resistance.. then god have mercy on daoc. RIP

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
server doesn't die from ACin like belgorian said all realms do/did it this attitude is kicking it down
:drink:

You are 1 Blindfolded little numbnut aren't YOU Stella and you Spout some Crap go and Leave like you "I Quit Post that you done"

I Admit all 3 Realms AC but the point of all this is ALB Being the most Populated Realm DO THE AC The fucking most 1 hell of a lot more than Hib/Mid Combined and YOU Still cannot see it can you numbnut what people are trying to Express.They got to a stage where they are sick of it from the Alb AC Crew that the attitude now is "Why the Fuck do we bother" and because people have released a few twrs/keeps Who seems to be moaning most YOU FUCKING ALBS.

Soulja

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Keata said:
I think its great that people are doing these things to fight the problem. And if CM dont change their playstyle after 1-2 weeks with no keeps/towers to take, or aleast no resistance.. then god have mercy on daoc. RIP

I don't think CM had anything to do with the last two AC raids though.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Iscerus said:
Lol, such drama queens in this thread. Seriously people, get a grip.

Intelligent Post why don't you add on it let us know what GRIP you like to add.

Soulja

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Its good to see new people posting here about the problem it really is. It would be even better now if we could get them to start asking how the problem can be solved.

From what I can gather a lot of Hibbies have not gone away they are on holiday. Now can I ask you what can Albion do to try to get them back in game. This is an Albion problem and the sooner you stop living in denial and stop accusing people of being children the sooner you will realise that this is a very adult protest. Like I said it would be smart to start solving this issue once and for all.

GOA can be told by the people who play here what we could like to see. Banning players was unconstructive and has had serious repurcussions for the health of the server.

If you look at the signatures on the petition and the comments you will see that these are real people with real concerns. Take some time to ponder that please and start getting people to realise it in Alb.

There were very few Hibs in the frontier but tons in PvE.

eel

Fledgling Freddie
wot a tard :twak:
lemme get this right - hibs dropping the keeps is the reason why the server is so dead :eek7:
where do u live - mars or summin or u been on a 6 month holiday :eek7:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Belgorian said:
well pld all, even the level 49s, we took 4 mid towers didnt die and got 4,000 rpts!!!

Wow, 4,000 rpts!. Must take a while taking towers.

I lol'd :D

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
DAoC's community is one chaos at the moment.
If im leaving soon, the reason wont be ACing. It's those hibbies giving up playing and defending. And that if something, is against "the game spirit".

Yeah, quote me, laugh at me. In my opinion you guys can get your signs and stop the ACing. After that, what?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Ahtlehson said:
If im leaving soon, the reason wont be ACing. It's those hibbies giving up playing and defending. And that if something, is against "the game spirit".

Yeah, quote me, laugh at me. In my opinion you guys can get your signs and stop the ACing. After that, what?

Then again, it was the ACing that started this chaos, no?

And after that, reroll Avalon/US or play WH: Mark of Chaos :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Ahtlehson said:

After that if Albs redeem they ways I think we get a positive server not the 1 that they have put into decline only 1 Realm can sort this as a Hib all we are showing is solidarity against what is always happening.

Soulja

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:

With all due respect but who are you to judge others when a certain situation causes them to be fed up? I have seen so many people use the word spirit of the game without having a clue what they are saying. The players make the spirit of the game and I would say the spirit on cluster is rather low don't you reckon?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
i think requiel summed it up rather nicely what can go and what can`t go.

shame most EX players didn`t even bother to read it properly before they started spamming their shit again.

I wish the (vengefull) EX players would just leave the forum for the people who ARE STILL playing this game ;)

you must have crawled so deep into Requiels ass by now, can you even still see the light?

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
With all due respect but who are you to judge others when a certain situation causes them to be fed up? I have seen so many people use the word spirit of the game without having a clue what they are saying. The players make the spirit of the game and I would say the spirit on cluster is rather low don't you reckon?

Qbic, Im the low RR BD that doesnt actually judge anyone.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
Qbic, Im the low RR BD that doesnt actually judge anyone.
Mate you judge the hibs for giving up and stop defending; you should read again what you wrote in your post above. Problem is that people don't really have a lot of options to make a statement ingame now do they? Don't be judgemental about it if they do make a statement; if you like it or not.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Belg you used to be a good laugh back before SI days when LoE was alive... your just a prick now :l go away yourself and stop making shit threads you peon

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Then again, it was the ACing that started this chaos, no?

The divisions in the community started it, the constant name calling here heightened the tension, the 2 recent AC raids triggered it, the over-reactions here escalated it.

Really hope the game survives this crap - if not, well done everyone for losing it so spectatularly.

Darzil

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
ok, read it again, and tell me what part you didn`t understand.

Requiels post was crystal clear when it came to what goes and what does not. maybe people are too emotional to see, ...

Read the right now responses people got when Asylum did it several months ago or when people first rightnow'ed TT. They were also crystal clear as to what went or didn't go.

Please explain therefore why you made the first post complaining about their actions, maybe you were too emotional at that point to see it?

All Requiel's post states is "No-one has any idea what goes, because we make up the rules as we go along depending on who shouts loudest".

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
server doesn't die from ACin like belgorian said all realms do/did it

You keep making the same point over and over again without ever reading the reponses pointing out why this is simply a completely flawed argument.

Just because the server had the population to survive AC raids in the past does't mean that it does now. All realms AC'ed relics 2 or 3 years ago yeah.. It doesn't mean doing it in todays environment is acceptable because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom