Pathetic!!

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
DAoC's community is one chaos at the moment.
If im leaving soon, the reason wont be ACing. It's those hibbies giving up playing and defending. And that if something, is against "the game spirit".

Yeah, quote me, laugh at me. In my opinion you guys can get your signs and stop the ACing. After that, what?

Oh rly? We stopped because of the AC Shit and the suspending of People.And now you come here and say you are stopping because we gave up.

Funny!

We tried it for months primetime and had some success just to get it negated by the AC Gimps.At some point it isnt fun anymore and if many of us hibs decide to stop playing in the frontiers then it is our choice.We always said this isn't good for the server. Nothing happened.Now you have the result.

Trust me i would rather have fun in the frontier.I love siege warefare.Attack Keeps, Relics, defend, etc but i can't have since the AC Crews fucks everything up.

Yea they can do that. Its ok according to the rules.But that doesn't mean it is the best thing to do.

If you want to blame someone then blame the ac gimps because the state of the server is their fault.Everything would be fine now without them.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
i think requiel summed it up rather nicely what can go and what can`t go.

Requiel changed a standing policy because you and your merry bunch threw a hissy fit after what TT did. In doing so i suspect he pretty much lost the respect the comunity had for him. I agree with most people, in that his post is just pure BS for lack of a better term.
Muylaetrix said:
shame most EX players didn`t even bother to read it properly before they started spamming their shit again.

I wish the (vengefull) EX players would just leave the forum for the people who ARE STILL playing this game ;)

Oh look who's the drama queen now: "I wish the (vengefull) EX players ". I was in game yesterday, and will probably still be. Do i have your permition to stay on the forum since im not (yet) and EX player?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
The divisions in the community started it, the constant name calling here heightened the tension, the 2 recent AC raids triggered it, the over-reactions here escalated it.

Really hope the game survives this crap - if not, well done everyone for losing it so spectatularly.

Darzil

Spot on.

FH is as much a part of the problem as the AC raiders are, the petty squabbling and name calling and the 'look at me I'm cool I can call people lemons posts'.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
eel said:
wot a tard :twak:
lemme get this right - hibs dropping the keeps is the reason why the server is so dead :eek7:
where do u live - mars or summin or u been on a 6 month holiday :eek7:

Iwould think most hib guilds dropped their keep and not moving into frontier cause of TT people got banned from patethic reasoning.
Thats why hib frontier is so red.
And ofc when albs lamed the str relic the night after the spirit of hibernia fell even deeper
Maybe like this some more people will start understanding that instead of 3 realms fighting it would be 2.1 realms in war with eachother and those two will be alb mid until the albs do same towards midgard and then what will u rp cows do??

Turgaladh

Fledgling Freddie
tbh. I dont even understand why ppl bother trying to explain this. If they didn't understand it after reading all the huge threads about these matters, then I dont think they ever will...

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Oh rly? We stopped because of the AC Shit and the suspending of People.And now you come here and say you are stopping because we gave up.

Funny!

We tried it for months primetime and had some success just to get it negated by the AC Gimps.At some point it isnt fun anymore and if many of us hibs decide to stop playing in the frontiers then it is our choice.We always said this isn't good for the server. Nothing happened.Now you have the result.

Trust me i would rather have fun in the frontier.I love siege warefare.Attack Keeps, Relics, defend, etc but i can't have since the AC Crews fucks everything up.

Yea they can do that. Its ok according to the rules.But that doesn't mean it is the best thing to do.

If you want to blame someone then blame the ac gimps because the state of the server is their fault.Everything would be fine now without them.

I wanna ask this question from everyone not only you.

What you are going to do when ACing is over then?
Are you coming back, forget all this?
Is this going to stay in your mind forever and make you curse DAoC to rathole?
What? :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Belgorian said:
To the little people of our our alliance that went RVR tonight, well pld all, even the level 49s, we took 4 mid towers didnt die and got 4,000 rpts!!! I had a laugh and it was better than watching telly!!

To the hibs!! Well i have played this game many years, in fact more than most, all realms AC raid, mids have done it, Hibs have done it and Albs have done it!!

But I have to say, the posts on freddys are just beyond belief.

Grow up!! Do you really think this game is that important, its entertainment!!!

Play the game!! or go away quietly!!

BelgorianLVL50 Armsman
RR9L5-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

So how was that desert island you obviously spend the last few months on ? Humid ? ... Get much sunburn/heatstroke maybe ?:eek7:

Iscerus

Banned
Soulja_IA_ said:
Intelligent Post why don't you add on it let us know what GRIP you like to add.

Soulja

You are 1 Blindfolded little numbnut aren't YOU Stella and you Spout some Crap go and Leave like you "I Quit Post that you done"

I Admit all 3 Realms AC but the point of all this is ALB Being the most Populated Realm DO THE AC The fucking most 1 hell of a lot more than Hib/Mid Combined and YOU Still cannot see it can you numbnut what people are trying to Express.They got to a stage where they are sick of it from the Alb AC Crew that the attitude now is "Why the Fuck do we bother" and because people have released a few twrs/keeps Who seems to be moaning most YOU FUCKING ALBS.

Soulja

Oh yes and this is an intelligent post.

Grow up.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Iscerus said:
Oh yes and this is an intelligent post.

Grow up.

ROFL Excellent at least i can put a sentence together numbnuts carry on hee hee

Iscerus

Banned
Soulja_IA_ said:
ROFL Excellent at least i can put a sentence together numbnuts carry on hee hee

I'm sorry?

If there is anyone who cannot put sentences together it's you.

Let's analyse your post, you do not use a capital 'I', you do not even use full stops and I won't bother to point out the countless errors in your other post.

Grow up kid.

Ps. Capital letters only at the start of a sentence (Soulja_IA: ROFL Excellent...)

Iscerus

Banned
Actually, let's analyse your post.

You are 1 Blindfolded little numbnut aren't YOU Stella and you Spout some Crap go and Leave like you "I Quit Post that you done"

I Admit all 3 Realms AC but the point of all this is ALB Being the most Populated Realm DO THE AC The fucking most 1 hell of a lot more than Hib/Mid Combined and YOU Still cannot see it can you numbnut what people are trying to Express.They got to a stage where they are sick of it from the Alb AC Crew that the attitude now is "Why the Fuck do we bother" and because people have released a few twrs/keeps Who seems to be moaning most YOU FUCKING ALBS.

Soulja

Bold letters: Wrong use of capital

Oh and use some grammar please or perhaps you should go back to school, idiot.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Iscerus said:
I'm sorry?

Let's analyse your post, you do not use a capital 'I', you do not even use full stops and I won't bother to point out the countless errors in your other post.

Grow up kid.

Ps. Capital letters only at the start of a sentence (Soulja_IA: ROFL Excellent...)

The usual forum respond from someone who just tries to annoy other people.

You should grow up >K<id

For example we in >G<ermany write abit different.Shit happens. Thats how iam used to write and you are just stupid flaming other people for their grammar.

Iscerus

Banned
Icebreaker said:
The usual forum respond from someone who just tries to annoy other people.

You should grow up >K<id

For example we in >G<ermany write abit different.Shit happens. Thats how iam used to write and you are just stupid flaming other people for their grammar.

Throw your toys out of the pram, go on insult me, only if it makes you feel better kid, though I expected better from a DAoC veteran like yourself.

By the way, try to use spaces between your words, and always capital for 'I'.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Iscerus said:
I'm sorry?

Grow up kid.

Wow ... someone paid attention in 1st form grammer class ... have a cookie :D

Not stop going off topic you ass:twak:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Iscerus said:
Throw your toys out of the pram, go on insult me, only if it makes you feel better kid, though I expected better from a DAoC veteran like yourself.

Or not and iam just gonna report you. ^^

Iscerus

Banned
Punishment said:
Wow ... someone paid attention in 1st form grammer class ... have a cookie :D

Not stop going off topic you ass

Randomnub #253, /care.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Iscerus said:

Judging from your join date and your knowledge of Daoc history, who's alt from a banned FH account are you?

Danita

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Iscerus said:
Randomnub #253, /care.
i don't like to say it but; Who are you exactly? just a random worthless alb or so?

capitial letters left out because it clearly upsets you

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Iscerus said:
I'm sorry?

Grow up kid.

lol and you do wooo and why don't we see WHO you are Awww thought not nice bloke made ficticious name to flame some 1 you a real man :wanker:

Soulja

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ahhh doriboor, wasnt he that guy that couldnt make it at 50 rvr so had to play a BD in thid?

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Belgorian said:
To the little people of our our alliance that went RVR tonight, well pld all, even the level 49s, we took 4 mid towers didnt die and got 4,000 rpts!!! I had a laugh and it was better than watching telly!!

To the hibs!! Well i have played this game many years, in fact more than most, all realms AC raid, mids have done it, Hibs have done it and Albs have done it!!

But I have to say, the posts on freddys are just beyond belief.

Grow up!! Do you really think this game is that important, its entertainment!!!

Play the game!! or go away quietly!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said :worthy: i think the same ... All these stupid SIGN this SIGN that is just making lmfao - ITS A FOOKING GAME - if you dont want to play no more FOOK OFF to the german server and stop all this bullshit ...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
ahhh doriboor, wasnt he that guy that couldnt make it at 50 rvr so had to play a BD in thid?

I prefer doribaby tbh :D

But doriboor is very good too ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Belgorian said:
LoL another bright person posts!! No wonder the server dies!!!

Guess u will find soon nuff that the core of the problem is ppl like u, not the rest of sane people :kissit:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Darzil said:
The divisions in the community started it, the constant name calling here heightened the tension, the 2 recent AC raids triggered it, the over-reactions here escalated it.

Really hope the game survives this crap - if not, well done everyone for losing it so spectatularly.

Darzil

U think it's an overreaction yet u stated right before nuff things to get peole at least REACT ...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ahtlehson said:
I wanna ask this question from everyone not only you.

What you are going to do when ACing is over then?
Are you coming back, forget all this?
Is this going to stay in your mind forever and make you curse DAoC to rathole?
What? :D

pretty much depends on what's going on me thinks

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Iscerus said:

About time ppl starts to be inventive at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom