<NEW ANTI ZERG TRICK>>by Balthazard

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
with NF inc soon, its no point really.

True.. would like to use that argument against all the whining too if you don't mind ^^

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
True.. would like to use that argument against all the whining too if you don't mind ^^
NF closes the door on one chapter of whine and opens a whole new volume!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Why is my post ignorant? Saying it's just ignorant is utter useless if you don't elaborate, and it shoudl've been a private msg or just a thought in your head...
I'll elaborate for you then.

I think your post is ignorant cuz' you insist on that reamon's aggro should be hard to avoid. Such bullshit, everyone knows he is there and most ppl know of this bug and yet they can't move a slightly other way, lose like 10 sec to play the game fair?

If someone kills me or zerg me they still have the right to get their RP, they have earned it by killing me even tho the zerg or emote spam you. It's ignorant to say otherwise..

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Mids stealthers zergs fuckloads and get full grps to massacre any decent fights.

hib always makes grp. except a few Ns I know of. like Araliina the noobfuck xD

Albs got some low rr ppl teaming up. most stealthers are alone and get buttbucked by the above posted.

SO I dont see where the alb zerg a lot shit is going.

xD

Eroa

Banned
Chimaira said:
Mids stealthers zergs fuckloads and get full grps to massacre any decent fights.

hib always makes grp. except a few Ns I know of. like Araliina the noobfuck xD

Albs got some low rr ppl teaming up. most stealthers are alone and get buttbucked by the above posted.

xD

Most infs/scouts I see are never less then 3 ppl, same goes for Mids :(
Hibs I rarely see grouped. But thats becourse im a Hib and never get attacked by them, it is no matter what realm you are from. You only see what you face, not what you have behind yourself.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
tbh dont see why anyone would do this before going out to RvR, guess some people have to much time on thier hands :eek:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:

xD

Mebe it's the 5+ assisting scouts and 3+ assisting infis that are often found camping either amg or mmg?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I'll elaborate for you then.

I think your post is ignorant cuz' you insist on that reamon's aggro should be hard to avoid. Such bullshit, everyone knows he is there and most ppl know of this bug and yet they can't move a slightly other way, lose like 10 sec to play the game fair?

If someone kills me or zerg me they still have the right to get their RP, they have earned it by killing me even tho the zerg or emote spam you. It's ignorant to say otherwise..

When you've done the run from druim ligen to emain 20+ times on a day it gets boring and you tend to run closer and closer to raemon. I don't say it's hard to avoid him, I just say that the agro range he has is infact insanely large, and can often surprise one who's running the way for god knows what time.
I'm not saying people should run close to him to play unfair either and that people aren't entitled to the rps their enemies should infact be worth.

The point I tried to make was, that everyone has been aware of the agro range for ages, yet nothing has been done about it. The bug about people being worth only 1rp when having had agro from a mob can't be a new issue either, so why make so big of a deal out of it?

Like Shike says, NF is inc soon anyway.. no reason to cry your eyes out about it.

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
I teach my fellow realm mates how to be worth 1rp, cant go rvr if you aint worth 1rp :touch:

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
Balthasar said:
I teach my fellow realm mates how to be worth 1rp, cant go rvr if you aint worth 1rp :touch:
guess we know balth isnt honourable /slap who cares how long u run to emain we run to HW to defend our realm who cares if you get zerged .. we all do.. its a known fact that hib stealthers NEVER solo but do we go out of our way just to make sure you dont get any rps.. you discust me

Eroa

Banned
Etaew said:
guess we know balth isnt honourable /slap who cares how long u run to emain we run to HW to defend our realm who cares if you get zerged .. we all do.. its a known fact that hib stealthers NEVER solo but do we go out of our way just to make sure you dont get any rps.. you discust me

ROFL!

Your sad.

Its a known fact that Mid and Alb stealthers never solo. You discust me!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Etaew said:

I solo 99% of the time i play NS :twak: and hw.. do albs even know where it is?

Poag

m00?
Shike said:
I solo 99% of the time i play NS :twak: and hw.. do albs even know where it is?

that would be the zone with the mid and hib pks? and the broken aqua duct...the destroyed church near the hib pk and the pillars near the hib mg?

Also have a nice cross road with a tower and the Legion Garrison nearby to said tower?

Also has a large stone and wood structure named Caer Benowyc? commonly attacked in recent days by hibs and then retaken by albs?

Sorry....just assertaining we are talking about same said zone :)

Onto topic of this thread...Balth defence was that he was attacked by 3 ish peeps....i've seen peeps attacked by fgs [actual rvr grps] and 5-6 other players and they are still worth more than 1rp [normally between 60-120 from the experience i have had]

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Gale said:
that would be the zone with the mid and hib pks? and the broken aqua duct...the destroyed church near the hib pk and the pillars near the hib mg?

Also have a nice cross road with a tower and the Legion Garrison nearby to said tower?

Also has a large stone and wood structure named Caer Benowyc? commonly attacked in recent days by hibs and then retaken by albs?

Sorry....just assertaining we are talking about same said zone :)

wohoo, yer correct, want a nice cookie? :) /hug

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I did an expedition the other day and the day before to see that Reamonn with my own eyes. I killed him a few times to test his aggro range and found it no bigger that that of other mobs.
I also saw several Hibletts pass the place... yes pass it not run throu it - unlike the said NS of course. Actually saw him passing me 3 times, each time running straight throu the mobs aggro zone.
If it is so hard to avoid the mobs aggro, then why was every Hib but him able to do it?

PS: Wanted to say sorry to the rezzsick stealthers I killed around the place yesterday but at some point I got bored and wanted a ticket home.

Eroa

Banned
Is lame to camp beyond Raemon imo since when you release and buff then run you are still ressick at that point :(

And its realy enough of a pain to run to emain as it is.

But guess its hard to understand untill you lived through it.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
lal mincer infil duo pissed and QQing... so owned yourself there ><

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Is lame to camp beyond Raemon imo since when you release and buff then run you are still ressick at that point :(

And its realy enough of a pain to run to emain as it is.

But guess its hard to understand untill you lived through it.
I didnt camp there to hunt thou. And tbh I cant kill anything but rezzsick people on my own. I hit like a girl even with 3 str relics... :(

Also I dont think its much different to the odd stealth duo/trios you sometimes find in uppland or around Fensalir Faste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom