Targat

Fledgling Freddie
2ppl killed Balthazard near amg.
Polidoros(mincer) and Simanshor(infil)
as a reword we got 1rp each.
so Polidoros have the following conversation with him in Irc <Qnet>:

<Polidoros> mate you are baltharard?
<Balth> yes...
<Polidoros> why you give us only 1 Rp? what trick is this?
<Balth> anti zerg trick
<Polidoros> if you dont like the game as it is play another game.. this is not fair
<Balth> lol
<Balth> is it fair to zerg me?
<Balth> not my problem if I am worth only 1 rp
<Polidoros> lol noob
<Balth> your the noob
<Balth> whining that I am worth 1rp after he zerged me lol
<Polidoros> 1st .. mincer and infil isnt zerg
<Polidoros> 2nd if you zerged why you use IP???
<Balth> because maybe I could still win if you didnt fucking strafe? 3rd added also
<Polidoros> and i wont speak about hib stealther zerg
<Balth> stop this bullshit and stop mssging me I DONT FUCKING CARE IF I AM WORTH 1 RP SUITS YOUR RIGHT fucktard
<Balth> pretty dumb to mssg someone who just got zerged/wasted a 30 min timer and just have walked 15 min to emain and saying it isnt fair he has given only 1 rp for me and my mates

{{{the above part of convo Polidoros copied and pasted into Prydwen.stealthers channel. Balthazard as an opperator of this channel kicked him immidiatly}}}

<Polidoros> how old are you?
<Balth> 19
<Polidoros> doubd
<Balth> I care?
<Polidoros> dont care if you care..
<Balth> good
<Balth> how old are you then?
<Polidoros> plz wake up your mamy and tell her to give you some milk and go staight to your bed
<Balth> according to your behaviour your not older then 14 according your insults too
<Polidoros> to understand how old i am, think more about my insults..
<Balth> your insults are piss poor
<Polidoros> and btw nice way to avoid a convercation about you.. to ban me
<Balth> you spammed in main chat = forbidden
<Balth> aint I having the conversation with you and not with the whole channel?
<Polidoros> forbidden is bug abusing in daoc.. and that trick is bug abuse
<Polidoros> and all those oppers in the chanel are able to kick me but only you did it mate
<Balth> lol no it's a bug and it's well known and am really tired of people who are clueless and whining about it
<Balth> fyi I was the only OP in the channel
<Polidoros> SCROLL up and you ll see that i didnt whining but asking..
<Balth> [02:24] <Polidoros> if you dont like the game as it is play another game.. this is not fair
<Balth> what you call that?
<Balth> whining about it's not fair?
<Polidoros> i just notice to you.. if you didnt understand that..
<Polidoros> and i propose you to play another game
<Balth> why should I?
<Balth> because I am worth 1 rp? doesnt bother me tbh if I am worth jack shit gets fixed in NF anyway
<Polidoros> if you are proud about what you do give me access again to chanel and tell it to hole the chat mate..
<Polidoros> i am waiting
<Balth> I aint doing anything and being worth 1 rp is a bug
<Balth> a bug that almost everyone knows off
<Polidoros> what bug to hit with mobs before you have a battle?
<Balth> if reamonn aggro's you on the way to emain, even if he didnt hit you..there is a chance of being worth 1 rp so nothing to do about it
<Polidoros> <Balth> anti zerg trick
<Polidoros> thats the ""aggro's"" on the way?
<Balth> like I aggro it on purpose, like I care if I am worth 1 rp or even 10000
<Polidoros> we do mate and this is the point of the game..
<Balth> I cant do anything about so dont whine to me but goa/mythic
<Balth> is fixed in NF
<Balth> dont act stupid
<Polidoros> ???
<Polidoros> what my fool actions?
<Balth> joining the channel with Balththegrate with basicly the same ip adress
<Polidoros> it wasnt me mate
<Balth> sure
<Polidoros> same ip??
<Polidoros> look again ..
<Balth> how you know his ip as he's not in the channel?
<Polidoros> did i tell you any ip?
<Polidoros> my ip is unique mate
<Balth> I said almost the same
<Polidoros> so? what do you want from me?
<Balth> I dont want anything
<Balth> want you to stop acting foolish tho
<Polidoros> what my fool actions ????????????
<Balth> anyway am to tired for a convo like this, now you know why some hibs can be worth low rp, they not do it on purpose and whining is futile
<Polidoros> yes maybe some hibs.. i understand that you do it on purpose as <<<<Balth> anti zerg trick>>>>
<Balth> then believe so, dont really care maybe it's lame but it's not bannable and I dont do it on purpose as I am like allways afk walking to emain

Balthazard can lead us to have more fun in this game.. PLZ share with us more from your lovely tricks.

Splatz

Fledgling Freddie
Uhrm... is this post some kinda flame towards balth or?
As im seing it as a post to show how retarded you are just my opnion :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
who cares, anyway, this 1rp thing sounds great if zerger newbies like you get pissed off.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
lol lame hib

though doesnt suprise me...seems theres a few hibs that do it..and then blame it on this "bug"

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Just to prove that this 'Reamonn' exists for you stealthzergers, i'll be planning to pull him to emain daily, unarmoured too maybe, just so you can QQ and whine about it and realise how lame you all are moaning about it. And the fact you'll have rolled a nekkid RR4 bard with 4+ people really wont help your defense much :cheers:

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Seanpaul said:
Just to prove that this 'Reamonn' exists for you stealthzergers, i'll be planning to pull him to emain daily, unarmoured too maybe, just so you can QQ and whine about it and realise how lame you all are moaning about it. And the fact you'll have rolled a nekkid RR4 bard with 4+ people really wont help your defense much :cheers:

we know he exsists...we also know that he can be avoided on the way to emain

so therefore ppl who get hit by him...are either afk..or doing it on purpose

and lately seems alot do it on purpose

so ur point was...what exactly?

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
1. use rightnow or stfu forver.
2. zergers should get theyr rps decreased each kill and not increased.

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Members: 8,215
Threads: 27,153
Welcome to our newest member, Targat

You signed up just to post this?

What a sad bastard.

:touch:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
So we're at the point where 2 people are a zerg? I was wondering how long it would take to get there...

To the Hibs who lower their rp pool on purpose: You're losers. Going to emain expecting to lose you will never be something else. Aggroing a mob on the way to grief others you're even worse - sad sore losers.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Seanpaul said:
Members: 8,215
Threads: 27,153
Welcome to our newest member, Targat

You signed up just to post this?

What a sad bastard.

:touch:

pwnd.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Why don't you cry just a little bit more? Ever tried playing hib? Raemon has like 3000 units of agro range, agro's on sight and runs *almost* same speed as players. Further more there are banshee mobs that nuke and also have quite long agro range. When running to emain, the route 98% of the soloers take is past Raemon, simply because it's the fastest way to get there Ailine>Bolg running on hastener speed.

This thread is lame.. should be locked asap imo.. or deleted. Has no purpose here, and you Targat, should delete your mincer or whatever char you have and stick a finger up your arse.

:kissit:

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Really, I think Gary Coleman said it best.

Attachments

• who.jpg
    who.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 325

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hooray, an alb found the pastebutton! there is still hope for Arthurs minions :clap:

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
pls tell me who you are Neon and wth you are doing here :rolleyes:

and for mr. alban. there is no way a green solo mob would make ppl worth 1rp if it wasn't a bug.. ever killed ppl farming seals at knights in df?

You get 106 realm points!
You get 27 realm points!
You get 65 realm points!

do you see the pattern here..?

o and hi2u cgrking x<

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tokz said:
pls tell me who you are Neon and wth you are doing here :rolleyes:

and for mr. alban. there is no way a green solo mob would make ppl worth 1rp if it wasn't a bug.. ever killed ppl farming seals at knights in df?

You get 106 realm points!
You get 27 realm points!
You get 65 realm points!

do you see the pattern here..?

o and hi2u cgrking x<

its when the mob chases when he is aggro and then doesnt hit at all the bug occurs as far as i understand. Not the same thing as engaging mobs in fight and die during it. Getting hit from mobs or regular guards just lowers HP abit, sometimes alot, gettin hit from Tk or BKguards result in 1RP for the toon.

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't Balth have been worth only 1rp even if he lost in a fair 1 on 1 fight? Or does the "trick" only work when being outnumbered? And for how long is he only worth 1rp, until he dies? Seems strange that a mob aggroing you 2 zones away can have that effect. Bug or not but if done on purpose it's very dishonourable in my opinion. Robbing your opponent of his only reward should he managed to beat you is low.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
get master wizards to hit you once outside apk

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Stop whining on balthy. As cougar said, posting irclogs is really really interesting.

[22:01]<Blejs> omg reebs, you are soo on, I wish my penis was as small as your and that me and my sock could marry and be as cute as you and Delg
[22:02]<teal> will never happen baby, but you are on like donkey kong anyway.

BALTH BALTHASAAR BALTH BALTHASAAAR BALTHASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
All that log shows is you being incredibly retarded.
All this thread shows is too many people being incredibly ignorant AND retarded.

Marius

Fledgling Freddie
I think i didnt run into his agro range like 5 times in all my runs to emain :p every fucker does tbh.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
imo this just makes u Targat look like a shitty flamer, taking something from irc not about u and putting it here, shame on u

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Suggest all those complaining roll Hib, play a stealther and solo in Emain for a few months avoiding aggroing Raemon on every run then come back with comments about not getting aggro. As I understand the bug he doesn't even have to hit you, the mob has a massive aggro range.

As for Balths IRC response, I read it to be sarcastic, said in frustration after probably him being pissed off. Hib stealthers have it the worst, most action is in Emain so they have to run (no afk porting), you have gank groups patrolling the Briefine border, have to deal with what must be the best stealther duo (mincer and inf) and on top of that get some ass whine at you when they gank you cause you're only worth 1 rp.

How about this, switch stealther RvR to Hadrians, would be fairer that way, mincer / inf duo's have speed so can run though the frontier and the slow poke Hib / Mid stealthers can sit AFK port - hopefully less 1 rp whine also.

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
Suggest all those complaining roll Hib, play a stealther and solo in Emain for a few months avoiding aggroing Raemon on every run then come back with comments about not getting aggro. As I understand the bug he doesn't even have to hit you, the mob has a massive aggro range.

As for Balths IRC response, I read it to be sarcastic, said in frustration after probably him being pissed off. Hib stealthers have it the worst, most action is in Emain so they have to run (no afk porting), you have gank groups patrolling the Briefine border, have to deal with what must be the best stealther duo (mincer and inf) and on top of that get some ass whine at you when they gank you cause you're only worth 1 rp.

How about this, switch stealther RvR to Hadrians, would be fairer that way, mincer / inf duo's have speed so can run though the frontier and the slow poke Hib / Mid stealthers can sit AFK port - hopefully less 1 rp whine also.

Add in the fact that Infis leave APK fresh Heat buffed, while Hibs can
a) buff in ligen and loose timed buffs till emain
b) buff in bolg and be ganked on ailine-bolg route

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom