TEH big news ;)

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Fantastic News, would have been even better six or seven years ago :)

Aurores

One of Freddy's beloved
great news! and for you hibbs and middies , you can start to feel the fire in your azz again! ;):flame:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
great news! and for you hibbs and middies , you can start to feel the fire in your azz again! ;):flame:

and u better start running from chambers and baseline stun :p

Dynamic duo inc. Elalenii Arumi :flame:

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Having just started again on ywain, this makes me very happy.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Love it when 'impossible' things happen, either way, I think I'll be renewing after like 3 years :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh noes Samapoon is gonna be playing again? :mad:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Play your wiz so I don't need to chin your face too much! :D

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
so playing my pally again when this hits

this is <3.

need to redo alot of stuff on the account if it will be x-ferred but i dun care, i <3 my highalnder pally.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Fucking great! Have been waiting for something to pass time with and now i can take begin with my old characters again. Pve raids inc!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hrhrhr, I might reactivate my Animist tbh ^^

Nibble

Part of the furniture
lets hope it happens sooner rather then later. and i wonder if they will split it into 2 maybe 3 clusters again considering how many ppl from Eu there is.:) also i wonder if they will give the Eu players a account merge so we wont have to open aload of accounts:p

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
As much as i love the idea of a transfer from EU for US, i only hope they will allow us to xfer chars from EU accounts onto US accounts otherwise will mean haveing to pay for like 5 orso accounts!

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
And I thought they said such a thing was impossible to do ? ;p

Hmm, hope they dont throw in a free playtime period or else I might actually log in again after those years ...
That would be weird hehe.

What is the USA server status btw?
How many big clusters are there currently (and where is everyone going)?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I knew it was worth waiting for :D

u gonna be shocked though, u are use to keep guards and the occasional hib ? what happens when u meet the german zerg ? or the us(mini zerg)
If german gets clustered into ywain aswell us players be shocked aswell since zeh german zerg is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
u gonna be shocked though, u are use to keep guards and the occasional hib ? what happens when u meet the german zerg ? or the us(mini zerg)
If german gets clustered into ywain aswell us players be shocked aswell since zeh german zerg is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

Hehe yea, 200 mids, running around thinking they are dah sh**t, suddenly at the horizon they see an army of 300+ Albs, and in the mids of everything 100-200 hibs join in the fray!:)

And thats just on a slow day!:)

Will be really fun!:)

/Charmangle

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe yea, 200 mids, running around thinking they are dah sh**t, suddenly at the horizon they see an army of 300+ Albs, and in the mids of everything 100-200 hibs join in the fray!:)

And thats just on a slow day!:)

Will be really fun!:)

/Charmangle

yep i was like on ywain /region WAS OMG ALBZERG IS INC and since 4k people i was thinking holy shit :p and spam on keep was 50 i was like wtf ? not even a good alb group that one :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom