Meet the new Beno Coastguard

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Say hello to the new beno Coastguard
Septina and beelzeboul

Septina u always were a twat and u prove it again!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well, if you go to beno bridge - expect to get zerged.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
I was walking my dog and i got zerged by septina!!!!!1111 YOU BASTARDOS !

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Septina and beelzeboul

where you the rr9 ns who backstabbed my tic and then tried to nuke me to death? :D:D:D

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Septina and beelzeboul

U dont really want the hibs to be the only realm with DC > 1st agra > 2nd agra bridge and back @dc guards now do u? :worthy:

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
U dont really want the hibs to be the only realm with DC > 1st agra > 2nd agra bridge and back @dc guards now do u? :worthy:

It is on all realms,didnt think septina would fall to that lvl thats all.but never say never.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor you made a mistake. It's "leeching".

Rytz

Loyal Freddie
septina is the worst adding zerger on ywain only beaten by hugmehh and nanodrolone!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Missed me? That's not the impression I got when you were begging me for mercy. I remember owning your Sorcerer in Thidranki well. Then, when you came for a few runs with your Scout, I chain-killed you so many times that you whined on FH and begged me to stop.

I will never forget your elitist and condescending attitude. If you should ever step in Thidranki, then do not expect me to spare you.

The hour of reckoning is upon us all.

Im still quite amazed at how you owned my sorc in thid with your BD since my sorc was above rr6 when SI hit and the BD class was introduced. ^^
But keep it up, hoping for some good reading tomorrow at work. ;)

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Missed me? That's not the impression I got when you were begging me for mercy. I remember owning your Sorcerer in Thidranki well. Then, when you came for a few runs with your Scout, I chain-killed you so many times that you whined on FH and begged me to stop.

I will never forget your elitist and condescending attitude. If you should ever step in Thidranki, then do not expect me to spare you.

The hour of reckoning is upon us all.

Hahahahahahaha

wait, hold it,

hahahahahaha

oh man, that is pure comedy gold right there. Keep it up!

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Im still quite amazed at how you owned my sorc in thid with your BD since my sorc was above rr6 when SI hit and the BD class was introduced. ^^
But keep it up, hoping for some good reading tomorrow at work. ;)

Winrar

Septina

Part of the furniture
Still waiting for that explanation as to how you manage to kill a rr6 sorc in thid.
And actually, since your BD is/was an excal toon and my sorc is/was on prydwen and the cluster didnt happen till way after i was rr10 on sorc that's even more impressive. ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I remember it well.

I was roaming around HB when you tried to mezz me, but I interupted you with my instant lifetap. You tried to run away, and you brought some adds (a Wizard and a Theurgist) but because of my skill I killed them both. I gave chase to you and killed you by Alb beetlebog. I actually have a video of this, so if you continue to pretend you do not remember then I will have to embarrass you.

still waiting for the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom