<NEW ANTI ZERG TRICK>>by Balthazard

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Jeriraa said:
Also I dont think its much different to the odd stealth duo/trios you sometimes find in uppland or around Fensalir Faste.

Aye shame on all those luwi's and elfs camping in Uppland with duo's and trio's to kill the horde of thousands Mids going to Odins everyday.

You dont think its much different?! All RvR (for about 95-97%) at the moment is in Emain Macha; so if you camp the obvious points (Raemonn, Bolg-Emain entrance, just past Ailinne, Ligen-hill) you're gonna meet countless of unstealthed stealthers where you can perfectly line up a PA on.

While if you camp Fensalir all you see is.... snow ? Since no one goes Odins.

Yet its 'not much different'.....

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
i still think explioting a bug which only cheats the enemy out of RPs abd has no benifit to the abuser should be treated the same way as someone that purposely interfears with grey con mobs people are hunting in order to prevent them giving Exp/Cash/Drops.

If you don't like zergs when a game played with 2000+ people isn't the right game for you.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Well yeah, maybe there is more traffic. But who's fault is that? I go Odin's and HW and I meet nothing. I strongly dislike the whole Emain shit because of the uber "soloing skills" of some RR10 albs. Its a zerg-spiral winding up till one side cant keep up anymore and logs in frustration.

Albs got too used to leech from the high realm ranks so they dont bother going Odins. But you Hibletts... why dont you come play with me in HW? If you're interested in other than Emain stealth zergs pop me a PM on FH and I'll give you my MSN ID. That way a simple "Hey, are you in HW?" can save you from the joy of being repeatedly being ganked by zergs and having to rely on leeching to gain at least a few rp's a night. Maybe a few Mids like the idea aswell and join... wouldnt want more than a trio thou.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Aww c'mon... dont be so picky on me. :)

Ah, before I forget: You gotta show me that PA thingy... I'd love to learn it.

Eroa

Banned
The PA wasnt pointed at you Jeriraa, but to the endless numbers of inf's and sb's that keep camping the road to emain.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
no reason to cry your eyes out about it.
I just thought your QQ message didn't fit in when the "bad" (not eaxctly the right word for it but wth) ppl are the one he complains about ^^

I can think his whine is useless too but he doesn't deserve to be picked at for this issue imo, only that he made the thread..

[Edit] - Typo.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I solo 99% of the time i play NS :twak: and hw.. do albs even know where it is?

And I solo 99% of the time with my Infi. That does not mean I'm allone. So cry me a zerger :twak: .

And I know where HW is, yep. But no need to go there cause there is nothing or raidgroups...

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
I don't agree with this 1rp stuff. Today i attacked drfrau at mmg, 2 bds were near, i know that i will be dead after, but i knew i can kill him before.
And what happend? Yes i killed him, and then i died on 2 bds and 1 got only 1 rp.
The best anti zerg trick is to forget emain and give some life to odins and hw too. I'm fed up too, beeing zerged by aldoran co each time when i move out emain :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Ginius said:
And I solo 99% of the time with my Infi. That does not mean I'm allone. So cry me a zerger :twak: .

And I know where HW is, yep. But no need to go there cause there is nothing or raidgroups...

solo as in solo moving around alot to avoid constant adds everywhere. If one is "soloing" at amg for instance.. then I agree yes. Im not too fond of standing at amg with NS though, tend to get zerged 9/10 there so there is no real reason to be there.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
I went to Odins last night, to find amg camped by Hunters :(
Loads and loads of people rolling hunters these days. :( A half year back you didnt have to put much effort in to name the active lvl 50 hunters.
Actually I dunno why people do it. I find playing hunter still rather challenging.

(Give back patch 1.32! :()

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Loads and loads of people rolling hunters these days. :( A half year back you didnt have to put much effort in to name the active lvl 50 hunters.
Actually I dunno why people do it. I find playing hunter still rather challenging.

(Give back patch 1.32! :()

Rolling new hunters? are they mad,always when i delete a char it becomes a fotm :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye its lame all the archer classes, (scouts,rangers,hunters) population have increased by bout 10000%

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I just thought your QQ message didn't fit in when the "bad" (not eaxctly the right word for it but wth) ppl are the one he complains about ^^

I can think his whine is useless too but he doesn't deserve to be picked at for this issue imo, only that he made the thread..

[Edit] - Typo.

I'm just gonna let this go.. just gonna say bad words if I keep this discussion going. Go ahead and think I made a QQ msg, go ahead and misinterpret my threads.. I really couldn't care less

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
I'm just gonna let this go.. just gonna say bad words if I keep this discussion going. Go ahead and think I made a QQ msg, go ahead and misinterpret my threads.. I really couldn't care less
lol irl :clap:

Strange how Raemon never aggro me nor my grp when we run close to him imo :>

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Well it seems mids are now picking on that little trick now as well. Just killed a hunter after he had killed me first *Wont say name here-You know who u are* outside of apk and suprise-suprise *worth 1 rp* Now lets say that Hibs have an excuse for this... Whats excuse might there be for mids?

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
how you know? doesnt have to be at the exact same moment...he can getting hit by a guard then goes afk for 2 hours and is still worth 1 rp

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Balthasar said:
When I killed your fg you were all worth 1 rp :(
Yeah we aggro some mobs sometimes when we run headless around looking for hibs cuz' of mid zerg in emain. But I've never got aggro from Raemon ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom