<NEW ANTI ZERG TRICK>>by Balthazard

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
hi m8, who is mod on prydwen boards and wish to destroy the horrible irclogthreads?!

i think sharma is. and i hope he doesnt have inet at work :eek:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
hi m8, who is mod on prydwen boards and wish to destroy the horrible irclogthreads?!

oh rl1 m8 got somt to h1de??//

they r more entertaining then gr4ts threads fyi tbh

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
cougar = not dutch he = wannabe

ibtl!! all threads i go near gets locked, sooner or later, so hurry if u wanna have fun

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
its when the mob chases when he is aggro and then doesnt hit at all the bug occurs as far as i understand. Not the same thing as engaging mobs in fight and die during it. Getting hit from mobs or regular guards just lowers HP abit, sometimes alot, gettin hit from Tk or BKguards result in 1RP for the toon.

yeah, this is exactly why it's a bug and nothing else as someone said.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
read only the 1st post hibs that givf 1 rp aint a bug etc. evex was worth 1rp for weeks then whole server whined about it and he is worth proper rps now. as rvr is totaly unpredictable ( as in u dont know what to expect when + where ) stop u whining about zergs etc...

being worth 1rp and do that on purpose isnt intended ( just like lag strafing + buff grapple etc ) its all in the player, so go ruin the game more and abuse these things m8s

Path

Fledgling Freddie
HappyG said:
Add in the fact that Infis leave APK fresh Heat buffed

Last time I checked very few infs had friar bots, but I'm sure you know better :fluffle:

icklewillow

Fledgling Freddie
HappyG said:
Add in the fact that Infis leave APK fresh Heat buffed, while Hibs can
a) buff in ligen and loose timed buffs till emain
b) buff in bolg and be ganked on ailine-bolg route

Friars have heat resist buffs not Clerics

Ormorof

FH is my second home
the anti zerg trick doesnt seem to be working very well anyway :p

sshot118.jpg

and that was after 2 of them had already run off behind me :(

and me being a poor liddul solo hunter :twak:

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Path said:
Last time I checked very few infs had friar bots, but I'm sure you know better :fluffle:

I've met infis with heat buffs, though I know friar population in general is low, and they were not red-con buffs. You can aswell insert "body" or "energy" in here instead of "heat" if that bothers you... My point was having those resists up can be a significant advantage in some cases and against some enemies...

PS: Luv ya too :wub:

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
Karmatika said:
being worth 1rp and do that on purpose isnt intended ( just like lag strafing + buff grapple etc ) its all in the player, so go ruin the game more and abuse these things m8s

i dont think those guys know where to stop karmatika!
anyway..... dunno what more to say,its sad tho

living

Fledgling Freddie
cant be arsed to read all the replys but from playing on camlann its a very common bug to give 1rp if u have been PVEing quite alot without porting to another part (meaning that load screen comes up!).
if some mob takes you down to 10% like 20 times and u then heal up ur pretty much crap reward, then again it can be exploited if u got no life and let a mob hit u for ages just so u wont give away rp...

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Targat said:
Balthazard can lead us to have more fun in this game.. PLZ share with us more from your lovely tricks.

Only if you learn us how to zerg!

retard...

Cyfr

Banned
I heard #prydwen.stealthers and Balth are ploting to take over the world!!!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Why don't you cry just a little bit more? Ever tried playing hib? Raemon has like 3000 units of agro range, agro's on sight and runs *almost* same speed as players. Further more there are banshee mobs that nuke and also have quite long agro range. When running to emain, the route 98% of the soloers take is past Raemon, simply because it's the fastest way to get there Ailine>Bolg running on hastener speed.

This thread is lame.. should be locked asap imo.. or deleted. Has no purpose here, and you Targat, should delete your mincer or whatever char you have and stick a finger up your arse.

:kissit:
Thats one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen anyway >< (Allmost in class with Sigurd :p)

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Imo cant really accuse people of doing shit without no proof.

But people that do this on purpose should be hung upside down and there eyes poked out with red hot poker. Not like eyes help in anyway for avoiding aggro for some people :m00:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
There was a time when most of the players i knew had some sense of sporting fun about them - not anymore it seems - i WATCHED a certain pair of stealthers deliberately head off into the low con aggro mobs to the W of bolg and get beat on for a bit before heading to emain (hibs)...Your names have been passed on but doubt they'll do jack shit about it. :eek7:

Should be treated the same as other bug abuse imo - short-term ban. Fucking lame but then again i just chain mezz the hibs who do it - so if you get mezzed and see me waving to you from stealth and /laugh /rude you guess what i've watched you doing at some point? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom