<NEW ANTI ZERG TRICK>>by Balthazard

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Balthazar owned you in chat imo :p
Can't beat em.. kick em in irc.

(btw dont whine about getting 1rp, there are enuf 1k rp's arround there.. and it's also about the fun killin some1 :D)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Thats one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen anyway >< (Allmost in class with Sigurd :p)
urs is one of the most constructive ones too, rly

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
The anti zerg trick was just a joke lol
And it was first 2 vs me then 3rd added and I used a timed RA there (ip) so you get kinda pissed if you have to walk back to emain withouth having bolg hastener as it was taken.
Then this guy starts to whine about me worth only 1rp so said that I didnt care I know from myself I aint do anything wrong just walk to emain (mostly afkish)
And why would I give people on purpose low rp? I dont gain anything if I would do it.
And I banned him because it was a conversation between us 2 and not the whole channel, he even tryed to join later with a slightly different ip.
And posting the log here also is a bit weak tbh but as I said I dont really care, I was pissed and maybe I hadnt called you fucktard or anything but really...whining about getting only 1 rp to a guy wich you just have zerged isnt a good idea.

Dont know why I explained myself but it pretty much clear things up :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami said:
Only if you learn us how to zerg!

retard...

lol... haha... ROFL... HAHAHAHAHA...

a hib complaining aboute stealth zergs.. well, i guess he might be one of the few soloers.. just last night we encounterd 8 hib stealthers on amg emain...

i know albs zergs, usualy the tip/aim minless grapple and assist groups, but i have seen hibs do far far FAR worse these last weeks.. btw, these 8 stealthers were at 02:00 in the night... wont mention names..

as for the Balth doing this on prupose, wouldnt suprise me, but you show no profe here exept a statment on irc that looks like sarcasm..

Lang

Fledgling Freddie
I remember golden age group and Xxcalibur's group (tuatha de dannan?) used it and got lotsa right now complaints from angry midgarians (dont think goa did anything), people stupid enough to do this should take a break from the game. (imo) :touch:

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Amuse said:
lol... haha... ROFL... HAHAHAHAHA...

a hib complaining aboute stealth zergs.. well, i guess he might be one of the few soloers.. just last night we encounterd 8 hib stealthers on amg emain...

i know albs zergs, usualy the tip/aim minless grapple and assist groups, but i have seen hibs do far far FAR worse these last weeks.. btw, these 8 stealthers were at 02:00 in the night... wont mention names..

as for the Balth doing this on prupose, wouldnt suprise me, but you show no profe here exept a statment on irc that looks like sarcasm..

Right, what server are you playing on again?
oh right, imaginary one...

Targat

Fledgling Freddie
First of all Polidoros didnt try to log again in irc... i did, couse i saw what happened.The ips is similar couse we play from a net cafe.
Second since when 2ppl grps considered as a "ZERG"??? Maybe from now on the second person from a duo let his mate die!!
Third this is not a bug, this seems to be a tactic (that i have seen many times) that is made to piss the opponent player.
I was w8ing something better from Balthazar but now i know i was very optimistic, and for some ppl i just want to tell that i dont have the need to inform them for what reason i registered in this site but for all the others i am saying that i register to buck up my friend!!!

Balthazar you are not the best operator of a channel if you ban everyone that disagree with you.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :puke:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
Should be treated the same as other bug abuse imo - short-term ban.

Like the grapple feature, the dps debuff oversight, the necro los pref-fix bug, the 8.5 dps or whatever, midgard bow that could shoot to out of clip, the avoid fall damage bug and all the other freakin hundreds of thousands bugs in this game?

More than half the server would probably be banned then...

No serious hibs do this on purpose, to be low worth rps so you - yes *you* in particular cos it aways happens to *you* right - get 800 or whatever less rps, if you seriously think that, you are pretty fucked up in your view of this ^game^ :)

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
"Balthazar you are not the best operator of a channel if you ban everyone that disagree with you."

like I banned you because I dissagreed with you, I stated before why I banned you...spamming the channel and because of copy and pasting a private convo

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Marczje said:
urs is one of the most constructive ones too, rly
Im not saying or thinking my post is tho, nor did I write it to have make point. Thats the difference..

zYnc

Loyal Freddie
We all do this on purpose.
It's a huge hib conspiration.
We're aiming at world domination.

So please don't make any more threads like this, would completely ruin our plans. :/

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Im not saying or thinking my post is tho, nor did I write it to have make point. Thats the difference..

why write a post without a point?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I wish I got flames like this too. Balth > all keep it up! You rock my wor.. err you rock. =) :wub:

edit: nerf typed Blath instead. :<

Meikssolo

Fledgling Freddie
Why??????????

I really dont know why i bother but!
Why is people whining about players being worth only 1RP?
I guess you albs frequenting Emain are experts on exploiting this bug in that case because 40% of all albs in Emain are worth 0 Zit no realm points at all. So i´d say 1RP is great.
And to all you people saying Hibs are using this bug. Please tell me, how do i see howmay RPS i´m worth, so i can go hit a mob if it´s too much¨/Meik

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't say Im an expert in RvR but I think 0rps has to do when someone was recently rezzed and still sick? :p

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Come to RL meet! :touch: :wub:

Might go aswell, depending on how much money I have by then :)
But driving at the wrong side of the road will prolly drive me mad :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Thats one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen anyway >< (Allmost in class with Sigurd :p)
Why is my post ignorant? Saying it's just ignorant is utter useless if you don't elaborate, and it shoudl've been a private msg or just a thought in your head...

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Instead of all this crying, I wonder why noone has suggested to report it as a bug and ask mythic to fix it? Move the mob (someone actually did ask to get that particular mob moved to another place, only because of his random agro'ing) or something. Why does everything has to be treated like a banable bug-abuse?

Or maybe retarted people just want something to bitch about.. I dno

Such hate and anger.. :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Like the grapple feature, the dps debuff oversight, the necro los pref-fix bug, the 8.5 dps or whatever, midgard bow that could shoot to out of clip, the avoid fall damage bug and all the other freakin hundreds of thousands bugs in this game?

More than half the server would probably be banned then...

No serious hibs do this on purpose, to be low worth rps so you - yes *you* in particular cos it aways happens to *you* right - get 800 or whatever less rps, if you seriously think that, you are pretty fucked up in your view of this ^game^ :)

dont forget cabas using pets on ppl when it chainstuns! fooken bugabusing tbh to use pet that is bugged! :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Instead of all this crying, I wonder why noone has suggested to report it as a bug and ask mythic to fix it? Move the mob (someone actually did ask to get that particular mob moved to another place, only because of his random agro'ing) or something. Why does everything has to be treated like a banable bug-abuse?

Or maybe retarted people just want something to bitch about.. I dno

Such hate and anger.. :(

with NF inc soon, its no point really.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Meikssolo said:
I really dont know why i bother but!
Why is people whining about players being worth only 1RP?
I guess you albs frequenting Emain are experts on exploiting this bug in that case because 40% of all albs in Emain are worth 0 Zit no realm points at all. So i´d say 1RP is great.
And to all you people saying Hibs are using this bug. Please tell me, how do i see howmay RPS i´m worth, so i can go hit a mob if it´s too much¨/Meik

Dont camp apk :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom