SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
AHAHHAHAHA! SEPTINA U ZERGCAMPER OMG ROTFLCOPTERER!!!!11

ps post vids of stuff :<

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
still waiting for the video.

You be waiting for a while as he got lot photoshop to do :lol:

Did same to me a while back said he killed me etc on Soulja lolbut what he failed to do was get it right :twak:

1.He said he killed me on soulja and I was a Mid.

2.He spelt Soulja wrong in his Piccie :lol:

So give him time to try getting it right with editing it hee hee.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Here is the pic of you Soulja.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't believe you are still in denial when there is clear evidence that I owned you. The fact that you are attempting to disregard it as a fake just illustrates your insanity.

As for Septina, I PMed you the video a while back, yet you still denied any knowledge of it. Oh, and what about this thread you once made?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions-38/226605-apology.html

Quite cunning of you to pretend that you were me pretending to be you. But everyone read your confession, now stop denying it and accept that not only am I a more skillful player than you, but I have owned you countless times in Thidranki and have more /title kills on my level 24 Eldritch than you have on your RR11 Warrior.

Think about it - if you are a better player, why is it that I have killed x3 more players than you when you are level 50 and RR11 and I am RR1 and level 24? Even though 50 RvR has more enemies to kill.

ROFL and u click on Picture and see image shack of Solja hee hee YOU Still couldn't get it right you dumb fuck .

You are a credit to the dumbest people of the World :worthy:

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
And BTW :lol:

Soulja is a champ-Elf and was 50 before SI came out which is another reason why you little photo is a fake :D

1. Soulja-Excalibur didn't become available on peoples names until Prydwen/Excalibur was merged :D

2. So if my champ was 50 before then whats it doing in Thid :lol:

3. Make sure when you come out with Septinas video you do a better job.

4. Also make sure you get it right please on you Combat chat you have Soulja-Excalibur BUT in Main chat it says Souja has been killed recently lol Soulja=Souja

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
Here is the pic of you Soulja.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't believe you are still in denial when there is clear evidence that I owned you. The fact that you are attempting to disregard it as a fake just illustrates your insanity.

As for Septina, I PMed you the video a while back, yet you still denied any knowledge of it. Oh, and what about this thread you once made?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions-38/226605-apology.html

Quite cunning of you to pretend that you were me pretending to be you. But everyone read your confession, now stop denying it and accept that not only am I a more skillful player than you, but I have owned you countless times in Thidranki and have more /title kills on my level 24 Eldritch than you have on your RR11 Warrior.

Think about it - if you are a better player, why is it that I have killed x3 more players than you when you are level 50 and RR11 and I am RR1 and level 24? Even though 50 RvR has more enemies to kill.

Wow..... just wow..... xD
Btw, still waiting for that explanation as to how you killed my sorc in thid that was level 50 aaaages before the BD class was even introduced to the game. :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I still want explanation as well Sept lol how hell he killed me when champ never did Thid and seems to have been merged with Prydwen years before it happened.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wow, you even fail @ photoshop
also sprint on qbar. rofl.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I am waiting for a counter to my arguement :). If you are better than me, then how is it that I have killed thousands more players than you when you are 26 levels above me and 10 Realm Ranks above me?

Soulja, you are not worth my time. The screenshot clearly shows that I owned you. You are either hallucinating or just in denial.

Here is a little something for you and Septina, since you have been begging me for it for years:

http://img153.imageshack.us/i/pwnguinbd5.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.ushttp://imageshack.us

Not worthy ROFL that best you can do or does it mean "Oh dear I fucked up a screenshot and now need to try drawing anymore attention to it" :lol:

Nice try I am also waiting to see Septinas video m8 if you can fuck up a screenshot loved to see what you do to the video.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
still waiting for the video.

Also cool story, I hope you know when /title was introduced? So your claim about having more kills is irrelevant.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lie more please.

forgot to take your meds mate?

Septina

Part of the furniture
I would say it is relevent, considering the fact that if I had bothered to lower my standards and play 50 RvR I would have at least 2 RR12s by now.

By the way, I have PMed Septina the video on a number of occasions with the video.

But ofcourse you have.
^^ Dont see why you cant post the link you're saying you've pm'ed to me on a number of occassions here to prove what you're saying. :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
But ofcourse you have.
^^ Dont see why you cant post the link you're saying you've pm'ed to me on a number of occassions here to prove what you're saying. :p

cause it has a very limited bandwith and requires only your IP to d/l it ofc!

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Soon he will have accomplished one thing.

Bored us all to death.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Haha this guy is so deluded its funny, i really hope he actually believes what he is saying.... must be great in his little world, king of his little pond :D you rock it up in that pond dori ! have a good one..... just maybe give it a rest trying to convince anyone but yourself that you are a legend etc.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja got killed in Thid.

ROFL doubt it very much take look at Dodgy Photo hee hee.

1.He got Norseman targetted (Soulja is Elf champ)

2.The Soulja-Excalibur on death didn't come into play until Excal/Pryd was merged (Soulja was my 1st ever 50 and he became 50 before SI was out)

3.He miss spelt name Souja in 1st ever screenshot he posted as you can see from image it still got Souja in title.

4.TBH probably only toon that ever went Thid as my Ranger (Soulbow) was more get 50 than bothering with Thid.

5. If you didn't spot any of that then you probably as stupid as dori :lol:

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Rage ay boyo?

Nah just the truth :p seems some people are as thick as shit.

On grapevine tho heard Cardiff going for Vokes ? can't see it tho they went for him before any opinons from you lot about him ?

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Hasn't really lived up to the hype, can't seem to hit a barndoor most days but the potential is there. I can see him going out on loan tbh, can't see us selling him atm. But he isnt going to get a chance with our current system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom