Lost

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else been watching this? For those who don't know, its a new US series about a plane crash on an island the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Its only got as far as episode 3, but its pretty entertaining stuff, if not totally realistic. Mind you, theres lots of strange things happening that you don't really expect, so maybe it isn't meant to be realistic.

I'm wondering if the little boy has anything to do with the big things crunching around in the forest

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Tom said:
Anyone else been watching this? For those who don't know, its a new US series about a plane crash on an island the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Its only got as far as episode 3, but its pretty entertaining stuff, if not totally realistic. Mind you, theres lots of strange things happening that you don't really expect, so maybe it isn't meant to be realistic.

I'm wondering if the little boy has anything to do with the big things crunching around in the forest

I've been watching it, had the pilot months ago!

I think that creepy bloke with the backgammon fetish is one of the original survivors. And those things running around are polar bears, I sure!

Shaping up to be a top series!

mts

Fledgling Freddie
just watched episodes 1 & 2. it seems really great, gonna put on episode 3 & 4 now. :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
didnt much enjoy ep1, but its been getting better and better

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I've watched through to episode 4 now and I think this is great. It's a little on the slow side though. I want to know all of it's secrets NOW but I think it'll take a while before they get anywhere with all of the secrets. Every episode so far has been about character exposition and a little bit of "Island Storyline".

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Shaping up to be a very good series, much better than the Alias nonsence! Hopefully ep 5 will be waiting for me when I get home, along with the latest Veronica Mars, Smallville, and the Farscape mini-series.

Ok, I was wrong about backgammon guy. If it was me trapped on that island, I'd be making whatever weapons I could, after all it's not that hard to make a spear or a bow!

Damini

Part of the furniture
I have to say, I'm horrifically addicted to this programme, and I've been spreading the cravings to all my friends as well by forcing them to watch the pilot. Having seen the latest episode, I have to say

I knew that guy had to have a bigger role, because I'd seen him in other films and knew he was a good actor, but I was quite shocked to find out what his role was. And what a way to end an episode! That's just cruel. So what are people's theories on him? Is he real, or mystical, like Jack's dad? Someone stranded from a different batch of people, like French bird? Is he the one that bashed Siad over the head?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think this is going to be one of those series that doesn't actually get figured out until the final episode, where all the threads will finally come together.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i have to say im curious about that too.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Fucking good call guys. Got ep 1-10 today and am currently finihsing off ep 7 at the mo. Will watch the rest tomoorrow night. Very, very good character driven series with a lot of stuff still to be explained. Supurb.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Mumma mia, episode 11 is one spicy meatball. God, I love this series.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
As I'm a bit of an Alias fan and so I know how Jabrams works - I have a feeling the secrets are going to get consistently more convoluted and we'll never truely find out what's going on. This does start to get really frustrating and I just hope it's not what he does with this.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Oh, I can't see them ever really giving a definative answer to everything - I think any answer they give would be cliched. Robots? Really dead? Limbo? Military test? Aliens? It's very hard to answer these things without coming across all OUTER LIMITS.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
prolly stuck in a burmuda tirangle type place.

but latest ep blimey.!!

i dont get Ethan at all, i thought he may be a pyscho who was on the plane under false identity, but with charlie saying "they" maybe its all about the unboarn baby. who knows Abarm may be pulling somat like Rimbaldi off from his alias on us

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
The fact that the French lady was ranting about there being another person on the island and her child/baby was missing was a bit odd. It all ties in somewhere but I cant quite picture it, I was thinking that maybe Ethan was her child but he's a bit older than 16!

Also how could one man overpower two people, and carry/drag them across the jungle at that pace, plus try and hang Charlie that high up in a tree. He's either superman or some other ppl/forces are involved. Plus remember - "There are no monsters"

Roll on ep12!!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Where are you guys getting the eps from? i wanna watch this series looks awsome :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Bittorrent - search Suprnova.org under tvshows, lost.

Honestly, we're spoilt with Lost, Enterprise season 4, and Battlestar Galactica.

Unfortunately BG is off for Christmas. BASTARDS.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Any idea if Lost is coming to the UK like skyone etc?

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent. Got a stinking cold today and on episode 5 out of 11 with the next one hot off azureus. Has been a great series so far, surprised it hasn't been axed.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
Bittorrent - search Suprnova.org under tvshows, lost.

Honestly, we're spoilt with Lost, Enterprise season 4, and Battlestar Galactica.

Unfortunately BG is off for Christmas. BASTARDS.
So is Lost and Enterprise. Everything stops for Christmas. Which is fine by me as I have no internet connection over that period :)

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
New episode goes out tonight. Report any sighting asap :)

Miles_Binck

Fledgling Freddie
Lost is supposed to be on in either Mid-Late January on E4/C4 (Source: Latest Sky Magazine) or sometime in the Summer (Source: C4Forum)

Enterprise likewise was supposed to be airing in January but it now seems to have been pushed back until March.

all info taken from this thread on DigitalSpy

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure whether I'm allowed to say this but episode 12 (or a file pretending to be) is pretty well spread on overnet right now.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
It is aye, already downloaded ready for viewing tonight!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Wicked. I need something to do when I get back from college at stupid-o-clock.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Can't find a source. Is it against the CoC for someone to link me to a tv show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom