Lost

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Got hold of it last night. It's such a popular series, I managed to get the whole thing in a couple of hours while I was watching telly.

Not the greatest episode to date but did reveal some interesting things about Kate.

It didn't mention anything about the discovery at the end of the previous episode though which I though was VERY strange.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
WPKenny said:
It didn't mention anything about the discovery at the end of the previous episode though which I though was VERY strange.

I noticed that, I thought we'd missed an episode or something..

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Nah Locke asked the teenager lad if he had 'revealed their secret' and that lad's sister asked what they'd been up to in the Jungle. I don't think they've yet been able to get in.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Episode 13 is one of the best so far. Should resolve some complaints about the previous one.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
working from home this afternoon, So think I'll watch ep13 of Lost :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yet more questions, still sod all answers. Starting to get a bit annoying.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
hmmmm some thing that prooly can only be opened from inside.

there shades of film The Cubes in this now

Chilly

Balls of steel
argh - just watched the entire set of episodes 1-12 APART from ep 6 - I know pretty much what went on in it tho so im not tha tpissed off - i really fucking like this series a lot, got 13 on it sway over the mule atm. when the next ep (14) airing?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly said:
when the next ep (14) airing?
13. 1-13 112 12 Jan 05 Hearts and Minds
14. 1-14 113 19 Jan 05 Special
15. 1-15 114 9 Feb 05 Homecoming
16. 1-16 115 16 Feb 05 Outlaws
17. 1-17 116 23 Feb 05 ...In Translation

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Ep13 was great. Back on track again with the whole mystery thing. Every episode just raises more and more questions and possibilities. Love it.

Chilly

Balls of steel
arg il be next weekend before I can get my mits on 14 then, nvm, il have 13 to watch soon :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie
WPKenny said:
Ep13 was great. Back on track again with the whole mystery thing. Every episode just raises more and more questions and possibilities. Love it.
You know there'll never really be any solid answers, right?

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
The plot continues to spread its wings in episode 14. I love this series.

Chilly

Balls of steel
nggg!!!! still downloading 1x14 :( cmon cmon ~kicks compu[data error]

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Saw ep14 last night. Good stuff and finally some action of the non-sexual tenstion type.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
So it seems the kid has been creating the monsters - or at least the huge polar bear - with his mind, sphere style. Unless perhaps that's what we're meant to believe

relic

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it does seem Walt has an iron will on the island. We've have several tastes to back that up: Polar bear, Backgammon vs Hurley, Knife in tree, Polar bear, Dead bird.

My favourite thing about the show has to be Locke, he's so intriguing. He takes on the name of the actual philosopher John Locke, ditto the French Rousseau. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out as I think they've bumped heads in ethical/political philosophy.

The show has so many interesting things going on for itself at the moment and the best parts will be when they develop and provide returns.

Regards,

Chilly

Balls of steel
oh...so the file im downloading called lost s01.e15 is probably sheep pr0n or something..doh!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
has any one else apart from me thought that the hot weather is not going to last?

1 or 2nd ep the redneck kills a polar bear, latest ep also features a polar, if it were me in that situation i get lockes knife and skinn em both just to be safe.

i dont think walt can make things apear outta the blue but going by things ,dog, bird, polar bear he can prlly have an effect on animals.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Yaka said:
has any one else apart from me thought that the hot weather is not going to last?

1 or 2nd ep the redneck kills a polar bear, latest ep also features a polar, if it were me in that situation i get lockes knife and skinn em both just to be safe.

i dont think walt can make things apear outta the blue but going by things ,dog, bird, polar bear he can prlly have an effect on animals.
dont think so mate, for example back in the beginning he couldnt find is dog? he had to get locke to find it (albeit he thought his dad found it)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Nice one Charilie, kill that son-of-a-bitch. Although I bet he'll come back to life again somehow ;)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
ok now the whispering is confusing unless its the echo of the pigs farting

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have to say, cant get enough of this series.

So refreshing in many many ways. The intrigue and mystery gets to me every time.

I want to marry Kate and practise making kids every day to her for the rest of my life. Who is she? She done any previous tv/film work? Seriously, her looks do my head in. :worthy:

Laroma

Fledgling Freddie
Deebs said:
I want to marry Kate and practise making kids every day to her for the rest of my life. Who is she? She done any previous tv/film work? Seriously, her looks do my head in. :worthy:
I wholeheartedly agree.. IMDB Profile Clicky!

Chilly

Balls of steel
she is definately a piece of ass, although without that bloody baby the aussie bird is quite hot (from the ep that was about her before the crash)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
when are they gona do a background on curly? and a background from the korean mafia bloke view point.

oh and deebs she is marryed but is bonking the lord of rings bloke aka charlie who she is not married to

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
If by curly, you mean Hurley then I'd like to know the same thing Yaka. But then he is the comedy relief and it might ruin his character a bit to have some really deep storyline behind him (eg. it turns out he just killed his family and was fleeing from the police.) He is definitely my favourite character so far because he's the normality gauge and hopefully he'll stay normal as everyone else goes insane around him, then he'll start breaking heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom