Lost

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Hurley and korean episodes coming up soon, in fact they are the next two.

Apparently, according to the latest rumors, Hurley is a lottery winner, but his life didn't improve much as a result.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yaka said:
when are they gona do a background on curly? and a background from the korean mafia bloke view point.

oh and deebs she is marryed but is bonking the lord of rings bloke aka charlie who she is not married to

Damn, what a waste....

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Did everyone notice that Hurley was on tv when Korean fella (forgot his name) went to deliver the first message. Guy says "not infront of my daughter" and he turns around and there's hurley on tv, for a split second.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Hurly is lotto winar! or some thing i read some where. and the end of the late i was just thinging whens the batteries gonna go

also they are macking 2 more eps for this season :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
damn this weeks eps tops the bunch , and the end bit let me wit a eerie feeling.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Agreed.

I reckon it's either going to turn out that they are actually on another planet in some hamster type cage, being studied by Aliens.
Or they're on some really surreal reality TV show :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
*uses numbers on lottery*

Yaka

Part of the furniture
those numbers woulda earned yer £20 in january :)

99% wont wana read the following
the numbers = 666 in some nift calculation thing, also anyone remeber the pregnate girls dream from an ealier ep? cradle in the jungle seeing locke and hand covered in blood? Hurlys canadian shoe factory prolly has connection with the lass deebs wanks over .

a friend e-mailed me url wiuth a bad end of season spoiler

one of the main male charectors who has a strong alliy/friend will die in the very last ep charley,walt,boone,locke,jack,saeed, only exeptions would be sawyer jin and prolly hurley

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Hurley has the best story so far(imo)... the rest are pretty cliched. I don't think it'll turn out to be an experiment, alternate world/reality, alien involvement etc... seems like a genuine island on earth, filled with mysteries.

I'd guess the number's transmission from the island was as a warning, to keep people away. The steel container has no hatch, because it's not meant to be opened! The plot may have an anti-christ influence, perhaps it's time to select the four horsemen which explains all of the weird people who boarded the plane... At least the kid and the unborn baby have some 'potential'.

What is the kid's "power" meant to be? I don't think he summons anything. More like things die around him when he's annoyed.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
er the whispers the french woman talks about? ( btw how the fuck can someone miss 2 standing targets and survive the jungle for 16 years with unknow peeps/forces at large?) tells sayeed about and both him and sawyer hear. can be found ere you guys remebhttp://www.carpeoccasio.com/lost/whispers.htm its not a spoiler as such as the eps have come and gone.

not too sure but been reading various forums.

but one post i reasd some where that i think never got picked up on was that

Walt and claires unborn kid as of yet. will or are meant to good and the bad. not sure how thoat would werk unless as one is a teenager.

Chilly

Balls of steel
bloody hell yaka, took me a good 5 minutes to decypher that :D

I think the alien thing might be a laugh, although its a bit cliché so I'd doubt it personally, more likely the fucked up reality show thing, but how does that explain all the shit Hurley has seen and the literally magical shit that happens with the animals and the kid...it's all so crazy :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yaka, can you restrain your spoilers to episodes we've watched, rather than things that ruin the series?

I haven't seen what you've written, but I almost did, and it would piss me (probably a few others) off massively to have the suspense ruined.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
if the shits been blacked out and you dont like spoilers stay the fuck away, simple unless....

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
5 weeks till next episode. Grarrrgh.

fucking fuckity fucking fuck fucking fuckity fuck bollocks

Yaka

Part of the furniture
:/

ah well theres always carnivale series 2, alias series 4, smallville or 24 too keep us happy.

lost is on par with carnivale as being me faves

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yaka said:
if the shits been blacked out and you dont like spoilers stay the fuck away, simple unless....

Spoilers in this thread are clearly for those people who are catching up with episodes.

Posting a big SERIES spoiler before anybody here has watched it just ruins it for everybody, so if you're going to do that again, please make sure you warn everybody before they highlight the spoiler.

Its not hard is it?

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Its all bull anyway, nobody knows, I doubt if even the writers know, the latest and most interesting theory I heard, and remember this is just a THEORY! Thats what makes this series so interesting, the fact that you can have meaningful discussion about it. I'm hoping that at the end it will surprise us all!

The book that Sawyer was reading, called A Wrinkle In Time, is about Magical Tesseracts, which is a theoretically possible way of creating a wormhole or something like that, Einstein talked about it. All very weird but it does kinda fit some of the ideas of the story. All the numbers are part of some kind of equasion, the metal thing is some experiment gone wrong?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
jesus ep 19 can this series get any better?

boon fell of the cliff rite? but how come when his shirt is torn he has burn marks?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Boon: we're the survivors of oceana flight 815
Radio guy: <crackling> survived flight 815

Sounded an awful lot like "no one survived flight 815!" There's definetly something there because it was crackly before you heard the second part - they've included hints about stuff in other seemingly irrelevant bits of the show before. For example the shot of hurley on tv when Sun's husband comes to deliver the message to the guy. I think it's entirely possible they're all dead - maybe it's a bermuda triangle thing. Who knows, however it left me all giddy and excited! :D

When Boone (Ian Somerhalder) contacts the outside from the Beechcraft radio, he states that they are survivors of Oceanic flight 815. Closed Caption reveals that he was answered with..."There were no survivors of Oceanic Flight 815!"...a possible clue to the plot.

Taken from tvtome.com - lots of other interesting things such as when Lockes mum asks for the footballs it's on aisle 8 and 15. Flight 815 was the one they were all on and 8 and 15 were two of hurleys lottery numbers. God this show rocks :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Double post fun!

After reading a bit more on tvtome and listening again - it's actually without (much of) a doubt "No we're the survivors of oceanic flight 815" and it's boones voice too! This ties in hand with what Gef posted, the idea of parallel dimensions/time travel whatever. Boone appeared to be talking to himself without knowing it, perhaps a future self or one from an alternate dimension. I expect in some subsequent episode boone will be on the radio and hear this - something will snap then. Perhaps the season finalé. Can't wait til the next one, though I 'spect it'll sideline and not feature locke at all :\

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing to do with the arcing storyline, just something I thought was a nice touch:

Can't be coincidence that Locke was showing that kid Mousetrap just before seeing his Mother, considering what happened with his Father afterwards

Yaka

Part of the furniture
its odd tho several times the show has hinted they are dead. yet the aussie girls ep with the fortune teller. he goes out of his way to make sure she brings up the kid. unless at the last moment he decides it would be better if she diead but that wouldnt make sense. as for the radio thing im sure it says there were no survivours.

as for the mouse trap thing could it also not be about locke asking boon to climb into the plane? he did say the island is trying to take his legs back.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Seems as though the island didn't want locke to go up that plane - after it crashed he could walk again. Listen to the radio bit again - the more you listen to it the more it sounds like boone and the more it sounds like he's saying "no we're the survivors of oceanic flight 815. Also, listen to the first part of the radio communication - the response to boone asking if anyone is out there is "is someone there?". If it was just some radio amateur trawling the waves it doesn't sound like the type of response he'd make. The response sounds like he was just as surprised/excited to hear someone as boone was...

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Good episode, can almost forgive the 5 week delay oO

Listened to it again a few times, and it sounds like "There were no survivors....".
Though it could be Boon's voice.

Even if time-travel, paralell realities etc are involved, it doesn't explain Locke's connection with the 'island'. Something more sinister is happening, probably a bermuda triangle scenario.

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Whens this coming to real tv? I so want to watch this series but the torrents for the original episodes are long gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom