lost mojo, if found please return to...

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Just a normal reaction tbh, not sure if you still got feelings for the guy that dumped you(curse him). But there might still be something there, and that can be the reason why you don't find it right to sleep with anyone else right now.

I've had it like that once myself, but you get over it after a time. tho, I recommend dating instead(There is actually alot of nice boys out there), to get over it. Sleeping with random guys might make you feel even worse instead(Atleast if you force yourself too).

tierk

Part of the furniture
Sounds like someone needs a shag!! :)

On a more serious note, do not put pressure on yourself to so something that you might later regret. If it feels right, inside yourself, do it, if not don't even bother as you will be kicking yourself afterwards.

Also stop thinking about love and relationships as if it is a tap or a light switch. You have just been subjected to a lot of deep emotional stress /pain and it will take time and the right person to unlock those feelings again in you. Do not worry that this experience has killed those types of thoughts of feelings in you, it just needs the right person with the right touch.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Found them!

mojo%27s.jpg

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Join our massive bukkake sess.. err, meet-up in Denmak, that'll cure all.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I'm stuck at tonsil hockey. Win.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I admit it, in a rather similar situation, I started hitting on every bird I crossed my paths with, some of them I even didnt care what their names were (rather embarrasing when you have to drive them back home if you know what i mean)

"Que rico culo!" works every time :D

You've created a monster :p

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Indeed men behave in a total different way than women.

I admit it, in a rather similar situation, I started hitting on every bird I crossed my paths with, some of them I even didnt care what their names were (rather embarrasing when you have to drive them back home if you know what i mean)

At the risk of agreeing with Toh.... ( ;) )

Don't agree. Was with a girl for 8 years and then completely single for 4 years after (by that I mean platonic hugs were as far as anything went). Took me a long time to risk anything again after that and I know other blokes that have taken a fair while to 'get back on the horse'.

On the bright side things get better eventually but I found that after a while (7 months +) that it wasn't so much that I was scared to risk again, I just stopped looking at girls in that way that makes the stomach flutter.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
or... it's time to try lesbian sex!!! ;)

and as always : pics or it didn't happen :D

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Lesbians AND Popcorn?! Oh hellz yes! :)
I'll bring the Mojo :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lesbian popcorn???

oh man I ws just about to have one of cho's hot pockets too!

As always, wise words guys and am now feeling a lot better about the situation, it really does just do a hell of a lot of good to get a problem out and beat it about a bit with other people's points of view.

:cheers:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
lesbian popcorn???

oh man I ws just about to have one of cho's hot pockets too!

As always, wise words guys and am now feeling a lot better about the situation, it really does just do a hell of a lot of good to get a problem out and beat it about a bit with other people's points of view.

:cheers:

Now now, go get laid! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Now now, go get laid! :p

no...I'm going to have cheese on toast (which tbh is equally pleasurable) as I'm knackered but I might do the other some time in the future if I feel like it hehe

russell

FH is my second home
The thing that is so good about sex EZ is that it is so versatile
... you can have dirty sex, random sex, sleepy sex, getting over people sex, sex for fun, sex for something to do, comfort sex, make up sex, DIY sex, drunken sex, companion-like sex, 'I was only going to snog you' sex or 'blow your socks off' intense in- love sex.

There are so many different types. It doesn't have to be a big deal. Or if it is a big deal for you... stick to cheese on toast for a while chicken;)

russell

FH is my second home
Alright. Calm down;) she might not want to have WET SEX with me.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I would comment but I'm a slag so my method has always been to just go out and get laid :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
relax Ez. stuff happens or it doesn't, just chill imo. fwiw, I hit on a girl last thursday for the first time in nearly two years. negative results mind you, but at least I felt I should do it so I did it, meaning whenever you feel like it is up to you, and do what you want when you want to.

egads, that sounded a lot better in my head :/

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...I hit on a girl last thursday for the first time in nearly two years. negative results mind you, ...

what the hell was the matter with her? That'll teach you not to hit on ignorami tbh, damned foolish girl!

..am having bacon bagel-sex substitute this morning btw folks, its juicy!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The thing that is so good about sex EZ is that it is so versatile
... you can have dirty sex, random sex, sleepy sex, getting over people sex, sex for fun, sex for something to do, comfort sex, make up sex, DIY sex, drunken sex, companion-like sex, 'I was only going to snog you' sex or 'blow your socks off' intense in- love sex.

There are so many different types. It doesn't have to be a big deal. Or if it is a big deal for you... stick to cheese on toast for a while chicken;)

The best sex, slow and intimate. Wham bam thank you mam is for newbies! :p

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
doesn't have to be soft always though ;) Wild and hard is kinky and fun also ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom