Lost

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
I cant believe this topic was started almost a year ago and i didnt notice or realise what it was about. Im up to episode 18

damn it

Chilly

Balls of steel
Draylor said:
Feeling based upon having watched the start of series 2? ;)
Well no actually, I havn't downloaded ep 1 yet (that's tonights mission, should I choose to accept it)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
201... wtf... but in a good way. :)

I'd like to see how they explain why that particular person is underneath the hatch, especially from Jack's flashbacks (wig or what?).

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched 201 and by god i'm so eager to see how they explain it and well.. everything, im hooked on Lost again.. only this time I can't download all the series in one go :( I actualy have to wait!

Clown

Part of the furniture
He obviously got bored of running around the world

Draylor

Part of the furniture
What Earl said ;)

Itll never actually all be explained, but its entertaining stuff just the same.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i assume there is some relation between the fact jack made that paralysed woman (the one he got married to??) not.. paralysed, and the fact that Locke can walk on the island.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Clown said:
He obviously got bored of running around the world

or got lost!.. See i've just found the unified theory of the tv series :(

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
stupid edit timer... ;)

did anyone here what Walt said? it sounded to me like 'noone there' or 'noone here'

Yaka

Part of the furniture
dunno about anyone else but did anyone think the dead driver looked alot like locke? and from the flash backs it seems like jack and desmond met up not long before the plane crash so why the old tech in the tunnel.

TheJkWhoSaysNi

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't know...
Look at Jacks hair in the flashbacks. It's pretty far before the plane crash imho. In the series1 flashbacks where he marries the woman it must be at least a while between saving her and marrying her.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Some of that stuff pre-dates 1970's ... Jack must have been at least 25+ to be able to perform spinal surgery.. that would make him over 30 if desmond has been there since the hatch was built... I guess he is just an inhabitant

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
the guy that died in the ER was called Rutherford - Shannon's dad?
we know he is dead from the previous series.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Yup haarewin.

Also notice the time of death ;)

The contents of the 'hatch' were rather odd: ancient computer equipment/record player etc, but a fairly modern looking washing machine. I cant imagine that will be answered any more quickly than where the hell the polar bear came from :p

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Cook a cat! My Series 1 DVD hasn't arrived yet. I really hope it comes today. This thread seems to be taunting me. I've managed to almost completely avoid spoilers so far, apart from some shit on somethingawful who created a photoshop thread "Whats inside the hatch?!" ... I opened it not realizing it was Lost related. :( Ah well. Even the channel 4 advert ruined it for me. :( I saw a bloke who wasn't on the plane.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Having watched two episodes tonight (Channel 4 and E4) I am still finding the show to be compelling viewing, even if it is a little strange. I'm pretty sure that when the dust settles they've simply crashlanded in Twin Peaks. Sooner or later the giant and the dwarf will appear out of the forest and the Doctor will run amok calling himself Bob.

Much like Twin Peaks I have the feeling we will watch to the end, have all the co-incidences (and there are FAR too many of them) explained and then have a crappy, unsatisfying, ending foisted upon us whilst the TV moguls count their cash. Hohum.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Oh such cynicism!

You're probably right, but as far as I'm awayre J.J. Abrams (the creator) already knows what the end is going to be, and I consider that to be a good thing. At least they have something to work towards rather than fumbling along and then hashing together a crappy ending that explains most things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom