lost mojo, if found please return to...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I like it all gooey and hot and dribbling off the edges...wait we are talking about cheese on toast here aren't we??

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
what the hell was the matter with her? That'll teach you not to hit on ignorami tbh, damned foolish girl!

..am having bacon bagel-sex substitute this morning btw folks, its juicy!!

yeah well you know how it is. perhaps telling her friend to take sneaky phone snaps of her and to send them to me was a bit much :-/

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah well you know how it is. perhaps telling her friend to take sneaky phone snaps of her making cheese on toast and to send them to me was a bit much :-/

...and you think I'm obsessed??? this man needs help peoples!!...and possibly some cheese.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
um; would it be unhip to ask what a jank is when it's at home?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i think it means bad, i dont really know, its just a word this guy i know uses all the time.

its definitely unhip to ask, but not as unhip as not getting laid! haha.

sorry, i don't mean to act like a sod but im in the strangest of moods

soze

I am a FH squatter
Its a word that has may meanings i have heard it used to replace stab, spunk, punch, steal, grim, kill and on and on and on.

In the context of X is jank i would assume they mean X is shit.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Never understood that revenge sex bit. Hey i was dumped, lets go screw someone and hope my ex feels it and get jealous. Do you call the ex after and tell them what you did?

The only way to have real revenge sex is to screw the ex new guy/gal, but what guy would like to screw their ex new guy?

And the way some go about hating the "new partners" of the ex, instead of the ex. And tbh hate is only selfdestructing. Why waste feelings and time on someone who apperently dont give a rats ass about you.

But guess im lucky that i dont think about the bad parts of my "failed" relationships, i just think about the good times we´ve had together, and hope they find some happiness in their future, sure can miss them exes sometimes but i never brood on it.

But just take the time you need...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom