News Koreans start shelling each other

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i wonder how long before the rest of the world gets sick of them and rapes them beyond repair tbh, getting rid of kim jong il and his family would be the best thing that'd happen to both north and south korea.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So that's where it starts.

*packs food unt water*
*packs energy cells*
*packs crowbar*

See ya!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
i wonder how long before the rest of the world gets sick of them and rapes them beyond repair tbh, getting rid of kim jong il and his family would be the best thing that'd happen to both north and south korea.

Great understanding of the issues involved there!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ahh - I didn't see that, my post would be more apt then :)

BO only one world power is able to do anything about NK, and they have probably just activated the "hold" switch on the leash to stop it growing any longer. China will not let NK harm it's economy and world influence. No other world power will do anything unless China concedes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No one is addressing the major issue here though; how will this affect the pro-starcraft circuit?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
why doesn't someone get a big saw from B&Q, cut out North Korea, & airlift it to the south pole

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Ahh - I didn't see that, my post would be more apt then :)

BO only one world power is able to do anything about NK, and they have probably just activated the "hold" switch on the leash to stop it growing any longer. China will not let NK harm it's economy and world influence. No other world power will do anything unless China concedes.

I dont think thats true. There is a lot of pressure on China to do something, but it wont be long before a couple of countries (Japan and the USA) get bored of waiting imo.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Was also thinking;

We have a new wolfenstein.
We have a new duke nukem.
We have a LOT of remakes of movies and games in general.

Time for a remake war?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Being branded anti-american is a bad thing??

not really but then again have tried argueing with an actual american? you just can't win their arrogance knows no bounds... i'm an arrogant fucker and even I can't win vs a fat sweaty american.

Helme

Resident Freddy
+1

In before the USA decides to invade North Korea...
Yeah not gonna happen, there's nothing of use there resource wise - you could make an arguement for pipelines from Russia/China going down to South Korea but honestly, if any country is going to "sort out" North Korea it's going to be China when they eventually get fed up with the bullshit.

I also don't think USA could actually win without using nukes, North Korea isn't Iraq. They have a substantional air force, an army numbering around a million and the country itself is a hellhole terrain wise. Not to mention the fact that if anyone makes a serious military move against them Seoul is toast by the huge line of hidden artillery they have lining the border. Even if it's ancient stuff it will still turn the town into a crater.

There's just no reason for the US to bother at all.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I find it hard to take a country seriously when its leader looks like mole.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah not gonna happen, there's nothing of use there resource wise - you could make an arguement for pipelines from Russia/China going down to South Korea but honestly, if any country is going to "sort out" North Korea it's going to be China when they eventually get fed up with the bullshit.

I also don't think USA could actually win without using nukes, North Korea isn't Iraq. They have a substantional air force, an army numbering around a million and the country itself is a hellhole terrain wise. Not to mention the fact that if anyone makes a serious military move against them Seoul is toast by the huge line of hidden artillery they have lining the border. Even if it's ancient stuff it will still turn the town into a crater.

The North Korean army compared to the South Korean army is bad, in terms of equipment and training(Numbers counts for nothing if you can't use them). NK uses their army to do regual jobs(Making roads, houses etc).

But yeah, because of the terrain its not smart to actually invade it with footsoldiers(Vietnam 2, here we come). I think the real case here, would be if North Korea invaded the south, wich would be a total massacre of the NK soldiers, seeing what kind of defence the south has(+ the support of the 25k US troops stationed there).

And I don't see China leaving NK alone if they are treatning a country important to their economy. All I can see is NK digging their own grave by beeing so offensive as they have been the last year.

P.S: Remember that Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world, and we all saw how well that went!

P.P.S: I'd never imagine the US sending in troops without bombing the crap out of all the airstrips and artilerybases located at the boarder first.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
South Korean marines kitting up preparing for war!!

starcraft_marine_costume.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Clearly makes you a terrorist.

Luke skywalker was a terrorist.
Han Solo was a terrorist(not to mention a criminal)
Chewbacca DEFFO was a terrorist with that beard.
Leia was a terrorist with a hot rack, but still a terrorist.
Obi-Wan was an old perv who liked to show kids how to play with his "saber" and a terrorist.

Poor Emperor.

Darth Vader ofcourse was just awesome.

Zede

Part of the furniture

In a real war, ie not iraq or afganistan ( the current advertising campaigns for the US arms industry) the usa could destroy n korea in a few days - that is if the tactics of bomber harris were employed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom