FAO Scouse, Tom, other bike nuts

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What's your optometrist say?

Was officially discharged from Moorfields as there's nothing they can do from here, would be going in for uncomfortable tests for no reason. They can only do stuff if it gets worse. In fariness it has got better since I last saw them, and they said the timeframe would be more along the line of months rather than weeks. Don't have quite so much issue with focusing or loss of detail, although still a little. A few black 'floaters' remain still too, hopefully they'll go away too in time but you never know.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's taken me a few years to lose the pain from my medial collateral ligament injury on my left knee and my posterior cruciate injury on my right, from about this time last year, still hurts occasionally.

Body takes time to fix things m8. Chin up m8, with any luck it'll be 99.9% fine by xmas :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
BW ten years ago "omg this game is awesome"

FH now "my back hurts"

FH in ten years "has anyone had a hip transplant?"

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's going to be terrible in a few decades when everybody is moaning about winter fuel allowances and pensions and whatnot. :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How you finding that new bike, Scouse?

It's fucking great m8. Orders of magnitude better than my old Cube Acid.

I'm riding from Nottingham to Chester down the Trent Mersey Canal (and the Shropshire Union from Middlewich) this weekend with the bird :)

I don't normally do Tom-levels of miles, but then it's a mountain bike so...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I haven't been doing Tom-levels of miles either, only about 1,000 miles so far this year. Last year it was more than double that. Blame the weather and a hectic work schedule.

Still looking forward to the Great Manchester Cycle though :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Definitely, it's easy tbh. I asked them for a 104 mile option but they ignored me :(

Finances are tight but I'd really like to get that recumbent before I do it. Trouble is, I think I need a loan to do it, mostly because of this:

8725669903_facde3f6f8_c.jpg

I'm just doing the skirting now, but I still have radiators (£500 + plumber), underfloor insulation (£100), lamiate flooring (god knows), telly (£800), sofa (god knows) to do. And I have a tax bill to pay in July...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom