Hibbies tonight

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you really consider ureself to be underpopulated?

I mean we did our so far best (imo) rr attempt on you, looked very promesing...then all of a sudden u got over 100 outside the keep. then rush us then get numbers that u r more like 130-150...

Goa = Hibbs r under populated, give them the bonuses.

Do u think so ureself that u r the underpopulated realm?

btw i think we were 120 in the bg tonight.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's more that the hibs have more active ppl, who play alot of the tim, while the 2 other realms have players who maybe only play a couple days a week, and not so much every day and so on. Hibs are more dedicated.

If you play 1 our a week, or 24/7 you still get counted as 1 player, so the realm might seem smaller than it really is on the statistics.

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL.... wouldn't be so funny if i didn't bet my shoes on fact that some1 will post whining thread about underpopulated realms bonus :p

You are like... WTF we attacked underpopulated realm, why the hell we didnt win? :eek2:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
89 mids attack scath

5 min later

130 hibs in scath

/who all 240 hibs

IF u cant organize your own realm cry me a river

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
You are like... WTF we attacked underpopulated realm, why the hell we didnt win? :eek2:

Thats not what he said

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'm with what Arethir said, and to a degree Xcall. Hibs seem by far the most organised realm nowadays, although mid/alb have a greater population, its like the blind leading the blind :p.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
89 mids attack scath

5 min later

130 hibs in scath

/who all 240 hibs

210 Mids ;)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
mmm so 1050 connected in pryd atm , u telling me albs are 600 then ?

Lies !!!!!

371 albs, and then of course we got /anon in all realms.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
just 500 albs, there were 100 anon lurikeens doing ... stuff. ;)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
89 mids attack scath

5 min later

130 hibs in scath

/who all 240 hibs

large numbers = organized imo

(fucking bs mmmmk?)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Tirfo said:
Q to the Q boo fucking hoo

what the fuck are you on about? Did you even read the thread? Wasnt a whine merely a question, quick to jump to conclusions though trying to say something?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
hibs are very fast defending their underpopulated bonus when it shows that both hib and mid are underpopulated compared to alb.

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
was yammering with Usp..

seems there was over 100 mids hitting scath, within a few minutes /who collory showed 134 hibs, 103 in the same bg.

mids dont have reaver bombs to break up a counter "zerg" so they got pinned up against the keep and tower and ground down

as to the underpopulated thing, query, what percentage of online mids were at that attempt? seems like 85% of online Hibs responded, you were outnumbered (incredible as it may seem, and believe me, Im amazed we rallyed over a hundred to a defence)

Ps, Usp is a VERY naughty chanter, storming the lord room solo like that, he needs a right nerfing ;)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
That was great fun best fun had in a while the last minute in the lord room, had just died though so was unbuffed and still rez ill :< Had fun with AE DD spears though :D

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
what the fuck are you on about? Did you even read the thread? Wasnt a whine merely a question, quick to jump to conclusions though trying to say something?

Nope dont read them tbh as half the time its total shit, this was no exception, wtf does it matter if we hibs think we are underpopulated or not? its GOA who says we are so this is just another whine.

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Nilmeia said:
ROFL.... wouldn't be so funny if i didn't bet my shoes on fact that some1 will post whining thread about underpopulated realms bonus :p

I didnt wine about we looseing i asked a mere question.

Infact, this been the most fun rvr moment i had the past weeks :p

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Tirfo said:
Nope dont read them tbh as half the time its total shit, this was no exception, wtf does it matter if we hibs think we are underpopulated or not? its GOA who says we are so this is just another whine.

Well here is a real brainiac :p (monster in Sacrifice :p)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Tirfo said:

It matters because when people realise this GoA "might" do something about it.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
It matters because when people realise this GoA "might" do something about it.
GoA do something for Midgard ? Same chances as me meeting Angelina Jolie. It took us what, six months ? to convince them there was anomalous lag in ToA, they kept asking us traceroutes, configuration and related crap. Then finally a GM played there a bit (there are dorfs there, teh horror ! I guess elves are much better a company ...) and found it was actually a server problem. History teaching them nothing.

240 hibs, 210 mids total online during RR. Nice numbers. The positive side, finally almost 100 mids interested.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:
89 mids attack scath

5 min later

130 hibs in scath

/who all 240 hibs

/who all 248 mids when there were 1230 ppl on prydwen..... Phear teh albs!!1

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Phear the anon! :m00:

Hibs have no players online, and mids have no players online. So basically it's either albs having like 800 players online, or if albs tell the thruth we have about 450 anon? ~~

Go figure :eek:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
King Arthur givvs coca-cola & chips to all the people who joins albion ye ^^

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Hibs have no players online, and mids have no players online. So basically it's either albs having like 800 players online, or if albs tell the thruth we have about 450 anon?

Or maybe all the realms have a their share of anons totaling up to the number missing from loginpage? Buffbots, mostly anon I guess, and crafters and so on.

Id guess there are quite a few anon at all times yes.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Maddude said:
Do you really consider ureself to be underpopulated?

Simple answer ... Yes.

Now the question you really wanted to ask...

Do You think Mids should be considered underpopulated too? ... Yes

Getting rather tiring listening to Mids dig at Hibs bonus instead of asking for what they really want (and deserve?).... their own bonus.

As to tonight's action, it was a good try by Mid, but the pressure Alb has put us under at times has prepared us well for defense, we know our roles (Headless chicken for me ...) so we port and get on with it.

When you attack Scath you should expect the response of most of the realm, although I was surprised how quick we managed to get so many to defend.

Don't lose hope, keep trying and remember Renaris has your most important relic ;)

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
I think its just the fact hibs play more generally. If the 200 hibs play 18 hours per day and the 600 mids all play 6 hours per day it still might seem mids and hibs on the same line but mythic/goa dont count that they just see there is 200 hibs and 600 mids even there might be all day 200 per realm with /who all. :)

And hibs the first in pryd servers to realise the fact they can zerg the shit out of everything without getting insta whined like in OF so now they run in little bigger groups. (today best was at 23.55 3fg high rr's on a stick + 1fg more in cfh distance. The perfect time for me to log and go sleep) Im all up for the big fights but when it comes to this that 1 realm zerg and rest still think 1fg vs 1fg the way to go it gets boring.

And yes albs have quite a impressive zergs but we still miss our high rr's putting in the effort. Since we all know by now 1 high rr/ml group can easily beat the crap out of albs without our best groups and today was a good show what they can do with 2+fg's +stealthers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom