Hibbies tonight

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
It doesnt have to be that many anons either it can be improved statistics from goa also of course.

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
The whole bonus scheme is fucked and in part that is due to only 2 English servers (we dont need more just pointing this out). Maybe my cross section over the years is rather odd but the majority of Mids I knew chose Hib for their 2nd realm and the majority of players incoming to Mid came from Alb.

The problem is being the alternative realm of choice for Alb means that the Mid figures get badly skewed by people who make a couple of 50's then invariably rejoin their original realm (again quite common in people I know).

Mythic/GOA just go for the easy answer which is to bolster the obviously underpowered realm (deservedly) but ignore the realm which has artificially inflated figures.

Much as I like this game WoW came along at just the right time, I cant see any improvements for a while yet and i'd rather put my money to something I enjoy doing (and for anyone who hasn't seen it the Sony All Access pass at $21.5/month is a true bargain now getting you SWG,EQ2,EQ and PS)

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Mids trebbing scath all day dont help you know and think Hibs had a raid planned.

For mids to get a bonus i think that it would have to be deeply considered as of now, maybe,but we don't as hibs wanna see the mids of not so long ago with zerg, so tbrh its not as easy as pie for goa. Can't say anything but praise for Hibs for defence.

Remember the enemy is albion. ;)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
heheh here we go again.... hmm lets see hibs had a bg attacking albion keep ofc it would b a nice idea if Midgard double teamed Albion but no what do they do? they attack Scathaig, Hib bg suicides and moves Scathaigh... u guys got a brain over there or not.... what did u expect us to do keep raiding albion hmm? when it would have been just as easy to double team albs... whine some more

qwoz

Fledgling Freddie
dont whine on jupiter ;l he showed mad skills tonight!11

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lol \o/

Hibs got organised fast ;)

Just as albs did last week when a few of us (& when i say few i mean about 3FG's tops) attempted to RR albs prime time \o/ ..in a matter of miniutes albs had a huge defence there & got organised quickly, so credit to them :)

When hibby's took your relic iir it was no more than 2FG of us, it would have been less but we needed 16 ppl to stand on pad to lower pillar. It was early morning yes (about 2-3am when we started) but the relic gate was open so we took the oppourtunity as im sure any realm would if it was vice versa. I was expecting to meet mids at the relic temple to defend but i was wrong. Im more than sure that Mids that night could have got more than ..wait for it... 4 mids to defend!, that was all the resistance we met & we didnt meet them until after we had the relic & running through uppland. Dont blame hibby's for getting organised fast to defend relics when mids coudlnt be botherd to even get a FG together to defend their's.

Just because hibs managed to get a good defence quickly doesnt mean we are not under populated, it just means we are more organised ;)

It sounds as if you were expecting to have an easy ride & walk home easily with a relic, instead hibs got as many ppl as quickly as possible to scath & spoilt it for you /hug ;)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
all lies... the only reason that many hibs appeared is because no one would believe there were over 100 mids attacking unless they saw it... and ill tell you for free, my only comment was 'thats a shitload of mids'

was also laggy as hell, but nice to see so many numbers out, Next time divide and conquer. It dont take 100 mids to take a tower, you couldve easily take 2 towers, sieged from multiple fronts, simultaneously cutting of reinforcements from cain, and causing us a whole lot of aggro.

incase your wondering i reckon you can take it back, and your showing you can muster up the interest to attempt it with the guts to come at prime time. All you gotta do is keep at it and fine tune some tactics :)

Ooh, TWF isn't an i win button for you middies so if you hit it and stand in the middle, we will nuke the crap out of you ;) Either ways, grats on ur persistance, keep it up!

Malimbar

Fledgling Freddie
WD Hibs

Just a Grats to all the hib's that showed up, the responce was amazing and fast. I aint going to go into the underpop bonus, as it stands officailly hibs qualify for it, so according to game rules they should get it.

As for midgard i was delighted how well the raid went up to that point, everyone done what they were told mostly and we got all the way to scath unobserved. I have learned alot from this raid there is still a midgard in RvR and with luck over the following weeks midgard as a realm will be returning to Fight for what is ours.

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
One thing really , we where organiceing a Keep take on Surs and hard about 3 fg there. Then Mids attack, we get out Tower and suicide on albs that defende Surs. ( Wonder what Albs thought when all Hib just run out a Tower and Suicide ? ).

We call All Alliance and we already had a BG so we could fast get ppl there before first tower got crashed.

Hibs are underpopulated, but we are More organiced and more motivated to defend. I saw alot of lower lvl char 35-45 that even was with us to defend.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
albs or mids ran into stacked ST+PBAE+Shrooms+TWF in lords room yet? :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
Remember the enemy is albion. ;)
Which is why you defended against Mids and ignored the Albs the last time we really tried Scathaig?

I think the underpopulated realm just wanted to squish the soft and easy target.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
If theres an relicraid..
Hibernia can get there ENTIRE population to it..

I guess not ur realm was there with 100% of the population,..

I mean. 150 hibs... its nice... but thats it...
U prolly can come up with 400 if u really organise a good rr...

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Luinmir said:
Hibs are underpopulated, but we are More organiced and more motivated to defend. I saw alot of lower lvl char 35-45 that even was with us to defend.
Bullshit - u just have tools :) And lowlevels can leech :)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Blah blah blah ... babbles and whines.

Fact: if the numbers people reported are true, yesterday evening there were more Hibs than Mids online. This is the news, not the organization / fast response / mad skills of the welfared hiblets, that we all know and appreciate (more or less happy about it, this depends on your realm :) ).

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

Pretty much at every single keep take... (or well, sometimes ST isn't present, but the other 3 always are, and a few times ST has been too)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:

Hows the heretic bug on usa servers shike?xD

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Which is why you defended against Mids and ignored the Albs the last time we really tried Scathaig?

I think the underpopulated realm just wanted to squish the soft and easy target.

Think that was explained at some length last time. If we could have defended against Albs we would have, but the more defendable relic at that time was the Scath one. Really do you abandon a keep you have some people at or do you go to the one you keep getting hammered at that's locked down?

Why do you then keep attacking Scath? Coming nearly every day.. Maybe some variety and you might catch us off guard, like maybe go and consider your other relic. Heck, dunno why you went for scath when you had been trebbing it most of the day. There was already bots n stuff there from earlier.

If you think its easier to take that relic than your power, maybe Hibs aren't the farmboys anymore.. ;)

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Sad what this game has turned to, now you can call zerging oraganization and feel proud about it. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
Sad what this game has turned to, now you can call zerging oraganization and feel proud about it. :puke: :puke: :puke:

and a Albs says this .. Hmmm

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
130 people defending at Scath would have been considered pretty normal just a couple of months ago. It takes almost our entire RvR population to get that number these days, so I'd say there's no question about us being underpopulated.

Mid is definitely not fielding the numbers it was. A few months back you'd have been fielding 150 for an RR despite your lower percentage of people turning out to help. I'd say if these numbers persist there must be a case for Mid getting some kind of underpopulation bonus. In Hib we know better than anyone that low RvR numbers is rarely due to people PvEing. It's usually because people are not playing, even if they have active accounts. I'm not 100% sure that this holds true in Alb and Mid, but it should be looked at.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Vermillon said:

I hope u gonna follow this bright idea and come defend your power relic with 1 fg only and be proud of it :flame:

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
Simple answer ... Yes.

Now the question you really wanted to ask...

Do You think Mids should be considered underpopulated too? ... Yes

Getting rather tiring listening to Mids dig at Hibs bonus instead of asking for what they really want (and deserve?).... their own bonus.

Or give Albs an overpopulated (negative ofc) bonus.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
Or give Albs an overpopulated (negative ofc) bonus.

Sensibly that could be an option, BUT politically penalising someone is bad. Much better to take take the most powerful as the baseline, and reward the 2 lower pops, than it is to take the middle as baseline and reward one and penalise the other.

It's all about Psychological warfare on the paying customers ;)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Malimbar said:
As for midgard i was delighted how well the raid went up to that point, everyone done what they were told mostly and we got all the way to scath unobserved.QUOTE]

we had news from stealthers about 2 war ships inc to hib land while we were fighting albs in albion. Its imposible to hide 100 mids m8

Malimbar

Fledgling Freddie
he he

Aye mate 2 warships were the result of people not listening :) the only time in the raid thankfully.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't know you'd called your new BD Malimbar. When I saw Malimbar in the top 20 deathblows the other night I thought you'd reactivated Hib ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Boggy said:
Didn't know you'd called your new BD Malimbar. When I saw Malimbar in the top 20 deathblows the other night I thought you'd reactivated Hib ;)

Doh, in fact his BD is Malimber.
Fear our former ex NFD tbh, he gonna get soon Relics back home for Mid, trust me.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Malimbar said:
Aye mate 2 warships were the result of people not listening :) the only time in the raid thankfully.
Well they didn't seem to hit the iceberg I thought they would :(

But yeah, nicely spotted by the 2 stealthers, it put us on our guard, and most people were already enroute to Scath by the time the guardspam was reported on Tower 2.

VERY nice response from Hibbies, but as Luin said, we had already planned to hit the Albs at the time, so the /bg was already up and running, all we needed to do was divert people to Scath and call for more.

Also, in regards to the whole numbers thing, people are still using /anon when doing things like relic raids, so you need to take that into consideration. 100 Mids there, you could probably say half of them are /anon, at least.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Allright how about this:

Relics unballances the game greatly! True right!?
make a gentlemans agreement and let all realms hold their own relics! Plain stupid trying to ballance a game when u throw in relics....

This was actually a post i made a long long long time ago + i got flamed badly.... So go ahead and give me your epic battle uber BS plz :)

PS no relics in wow xD PWND

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
was shocked and repulsed by the numbers of elflings the other night.. couldn't sleep due to nightmares of elves walking over my corpse.. :'4(

v. nice defending hibsies.. :4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom