Thid Tonight (Part2)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
sean, he pwned everyone - so far 1 vote dropped, and it's been on sean, so sean is therefore the most powerful player in thidranki until any other person got more votes. ;)

Lucius

Banned
Well, I said 'anyone except myself' because I am the best Thidranki player - so it is really a title for second place.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I said 'anyone except myself' because I am the best Thidranki player - so it is really a title for second place.
self-proclaimed king of thid much? ;) isn't it an overall poll?

Lucius

Banned
The /title kills, whine threads and comments I get speak for themselves really. I don't need a poll.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
The /title kills, whine threads and comments I get speak for themselves really. I don't need a poll.
in your head, those speak for themselves - as clearly stated before - you haven't played thid on all servers, there's players who has more kills than you (zienthbd afaik?) & this isn't the german section of avalon - so your statement is useless, as this is the english part of freddys, it must be for the english servers, therefore it would technically be the person with most /title kills on the english servers that is the king of thid (atleast on their server) = equals me? but since i don't wish to claim this title, i could hand it over to whomever i wish, and therefore i choose sean, because he's the source of 90% of all my kills.

Lucius

Banned
  • I got the first 25,000 kills in Thidranki in Europe.
  • Zienithbd and others may have more kills but 1) they have more action 2) they had titles introduced earlier, 3) I achieved kills faster than they did and 4) I was the most feared.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
  • I got the first 25,000 kills in Thidranki in Europe.
  • Zienithbd and others may have more kills but 1) they have more action 2) they had titles introduced earlier, 3) I achieved kills faster than they did and 4) I was the most feared.
you don't know how feared they are on their servers - you don't know if you archeived it faster than them with their /played - afterall, if they have more action, they should archeive it faster, no? and didn't i get my ME title before you? can't remember. :)

Lucius

Banned
and didn't i get my ME title before you? can't remember

No you didn't, and I remember that. You admitted it at the time I achieved 25,000. First ME character in Thidranki in Europe. That is all I need.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
No you didn't, and I remember that. You admitted it at the time I achieved 25,000. First ME character in Thidranki in Europe. That is all I need.
maybe you have more title kills than anyone in thid on avalon, but maybe not overall. :)

Lucius

Banned
That's not the point - people always remember the first. And for that, I can look back and be proud of myself.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
That's not the point - people always remember the first. And for that, I can look back and be proud of myself.
if you ask 100 random people on a server of your own choice, not random thidstars, you'd notice that everyone would be like "wtf?" when they got asked, maybe 3-4 would be able to answer the question - master enforcer in thidranki isn't much to be remembered by, rr12 or rr13 in big boy rvr is - because so few archeives it and because it prooves more. Agrons title showed 300k kills - therefore he must be approximaetly 10 times more skilled than you, no?

Lucius

Banned
if you ask 100 random people on a server of your own choice, not random thidstars, you'd notice that everyone would be like "wtf?" when they got asked, maybe 3-4 would be able to answer the question - master enforcer in thidranki isn't much to be remembered by, rr12 or rr13 in big boy rvr is - because so few archeives it and because it prooves more. Agrons title showed 300k kills - therefore he must be approximaetly 10 times more skilled than you, no?

No and I won't go into detail why that is not so.

Before clusters, people from other clusters even knew who I was so /shrug.

Anyway, taking a break from FH because of some people - so goodbye and see you in a couple of weeks =).

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
No and I won't go into detail why that is not so.

Before clusters, people from other clusters even knew who I was so /shrug.

Anyway, taking a break from FH because of some people - so goodbye and see you in a couple of weeks =).
don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom