Tonight - mon 12th

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
We'll be on agains sunday and monday - though sunday action appears to be so bad that we might make it an ML session.

And at Dard - sure you dont want to give it another go - Sunday was dire, but Monday was much better - we can leave sunday to the mls. Shame to lose you - and means ive got to pay for Tuthmes to renew on my own. ;)

sounds good. now fix guild webby :<

Dard

Part of the furniture
It's refusing to work again until Dard comes home!

Almost un-installed it last night tbh & even though its only a few days i dont miss it :(

I probably will play again but i'm just gonna stick to the Sunday & Monday nights, cba with the rest of it. Very unlikely i'll be around this weekend though i've booked some time off so im going fishing.

Now someone fix the guild boards :kissit:

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Almost un-installed it last night tbh & even though its only a few days i dont miss it :(

I probably will play again but i'm just gonna stick to the Sunday & Monday nights, cba with the rest of it. Very unlikely i'll be around this weekend though i've booked some time off so im going fishing.

Good man - else I'd have to hunt you down & force you to play Eve with me & then work on the rest of the group too............

Come have fun in the group - I don't even log on unless it's running tbh. Might have to again to sort out some ML's & stuff but not looking forwards to that.

Even Tuth turned up on Monday (for an LD special...).

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Its friendship between individual players, not between realms.
:puke:

Im real sorry then.... I must just be exstemely unlucky allways to run into all the friends.... just strange that is it not the same names over and over again as it is new and diferent players mixes all the time.

My bad for beeing born under an unlucly star.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well its like when you are in the pub talking to someone new and someone else comes running in, arms waving shouting for attention. Polite conversation vs red its dead plankton.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:puke:

Im real sorry then.... I must just be exstemely unlucky allways to run into all the friends.... just strange that is it not the same names over and over again as it is new and diferent players mixes all the time.

My bad for beeing born under an unlucly star.

Maybe you should do what others are doing swap between realms or even talk to others in you realm it does help :D

Doesn't always have to be a group just with friends etc Mythic designed game so you can group with other individuals in game.

Soulja

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you should do what others are doing swap between realms or even talk to others in you realm it does help :D

Doesn't always have to be a group just with friends etc Mythic designed game so you can group with other individuals in game.

Soulja

So what you tell me is to lay down my alb chars to long on to hib or mid to be able to stand on a bridge with ppl from different realm and in community gag ppl from 3'rd realm....... NO THX. ILL PASS ON THAT INVITATION u do that fine as it is now - dont need more ppl to ruin the game even more.

Im sorry m8 I really do not feel I have a problems in finding different groups, duos or how many ppl on and out there.

But grouping with other individuals I fully respect and understand the consept of, but grouping up with individuals from other realms is what I oppose to.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You were never a part of the solo scene, so you will never understand the concept of mutual respect - pointless to explain to you anyway, if you want just rps at any cost and not challenging fights.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You were never a part of the solo scene, so you will never understand the concept of mutual respect - pointless to explain to you anyway, if you want just rps at any cost and not challenging fights.

Shut up you 6 button freak. :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
So what you tell me is to lay down my alb chars to long on to hib or mid to be able to stand on a bridge with ppl from different realm and in community gag ppl from 3'rd realm....... NO THX. ILL PASS ON THAT INVITATION u do that fine as it is now - dont need more ppl to ruin the game even more.

Im sorry m8 I really do not feel I have a problems in finding different groups, duos or how many ppl on and out there.

But grouping with other individuals I fully respect and understand the consept of, but grouping up with individuals from other realms is what I oppose to.

You're thinking about things the wrong way. Fostering in game friendships enhances the game experience, no matter what realm they are from. Go have a look at some of the conversations ive had on here with manisch, kinetix and bufferer - we mostly arguing the toss, but its been good to have em on vent and group up with em when we have. Thats enhanced my gaming experience.

The problem some people will have though is that they will always be on peoples kos lists. Tbh bufferer, though a good chap, will probably always be on nfd's kos list because of years of been a pain in the ass - but that doesnt mean it isnt good to group up with him when we on alb and have a chat on vent.

Not sure what specific point im trying to make, other than dont be so bloody minded, dont believe your own bullshit about hibguard, oh stop thinking like a victim - i mean with nfd on alb that monday night must of looked like albernia with LA leaving us to fight mids on a few occasions (and vica versa away from the bridge).

enough pointless ramble.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Ahh good to hear you wanna stick with sundays and mondays - good idea i think - and we can pve sundays to get mls sorted.

Will collar you on vent to ask how the fishing went :)

Also Na Fianna Dragun Guild & Alliance Forum - Index is back once more, thanks to Penlid.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Crom is right.

I've been calling players like Netcode "swedish retards" on here (don't warn, it is a quote :p), but after listening to e.g. Netcode on vent I'd rather lick his fluffy balls instead of producing more hate.

Everything gains wider perspective once you start talking a bit with the peeps.

My rules for combat are simple, I don't attack people who aren't on 100% health or in combat with others - but with exceptions!

Often I see some Albs fighting 1 on 1 and they don't complain when they win, but when they lose and I run by I get some abuse on /advice. I think this is strange.

Often I fight an enemy and someone joins in and I back off and the new particpant dies and I get abused too, this is strange.

When someone adds on my fight I very rarely say anything about it in game to the person, I rather whine on voice comms, MSN or on here :p.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
You're thinking about things the wrong way. Fostering in game friendships enhances the game experience, no matter what realm they are from. Go have a look at some of the conversations ive had on here with manisch, kinetix and bufferer - we mostly arguing the toss, but its been good to have em on vent and group up with em when we have. Thats enhanced my gaming experience.

The problem some people will have though is that they will always be on peoples kos lists. Tbh bufferer, though a good chap, will probably always be on nfd's kos list because of years of been a pain in the ass - but that doesnt mean it isnt good to group up with him when we on alb and have a chat on vent.

Not sure what specific point im trying to make, other than dont be so bloody minded, dont believe your own bullshit about hibguard, oh stop thinking like a victim - i mean with nfd on alb that monday night must of looked like albernia with LA leaving us to fight mids on a few occasions (and vica versa away from the bridge).

enough pointless ramble.

Got to agree about the relationships - I think I've rarely agreed with Bufferer & Kinetix (sometimes with Manisch mind ;) ) on the forums but in game/vent they were sound & prepared to keep going even when we struggled (rr3 toons ftw!). Thinking about it I've probably disagreed with some of my own guild about stuff that goes on these forums over the years so it's not surprising that I don't always agree with other people....

& though it's a widely suggested theory I've never seen HibGard in action. What I have seen is groups that have met each other in FG zones a lot respect each other. This may look like HibGard to to people that don't/haven't run in that zone (it's dead as a dodo now) especially as there were always very few Alb groups out (props to the ones that did go though - especially TT who were great & even fun to go for a beer with). Like everything in life it's a matter of perception & if you look at it from the other side then you'll see that things aren't as clear cut as you may think. HibGard may become AlbGard or, more likely, may just become one realm leave you alone until you've finished your fight & then kill you.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Crom is right.

I've been calling players like Netcode "swedish retards" on here (don't warn, it is a quote :p), but after listening to e.g. Netcode on vent I'd rather lick his fluffy balls instead of producing more hate.

Everything gains wider perspective once you start talking a bit with the peeps.

My rules for combat are simple, I don't attack people who aren't on 100% health or in combat with others - but with exceptions!

Often I see some Albs fighting 1 on 1 and they don't complain when they win, but when they lose and I run by I get some abuse on /advice. I think this is strange.

Often I fight an enemy and someone joins in and I back off and the new particpant dies and I get abused too, this is strange.

When someone adds on my fight I very rarely say anything about it in game to the person, I rather whine on voice comms, MSN or on here :p.

Please let me get this right.... u talk to netcode on Vent while playing ur alb chars ?

It is not that I want to create more hate, I just want to try to understand whats going on, and to point out what I c as some sort of unjustice.

Please do not misunderstand me, I love the game and have been playing this for allmost 6 years now, so when things like this happens I just get annoied and feel like I need to speak my mind.

Perhaps many of these "friendships" comes from cross realming and as a loyal Alb for 6 years I do not have same knowledge of ppl from other realms, so it
is a bit harder for me to understand this.

As said earlier I dont fooking mind getting killed by a better skilled player over and over again and I will never complain about that.

Invite me to TS or vent then I will gladly talk to all u guys there.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
it was prolly when we played our alb toons, we sometimes make a small alb 5-6 man grp when too much hibs out.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Please let me get this right.... u talk to netcode on Vent while playing ur alb chars ?

It is not that I want to create more hate, I just want to try to understand whats going on, and to point out what I c as some sort of unjustice.

Please do not misunderstand me, I love the game and have been playing this for allmost 6 years now, so when things like this happens I just get annoied and feel like I need to speak my mind.

Perhaps many of these "friendships" comes from cross realming and as a loyal Alb for 6 years I do not have same knowledge of ppl from other realms, so it

As said earlier I dont fooking mind getting killed by a better skilled player over and over again and I will never complain about that.

No when he played HIB we chatted some on vent so soz that you didint get your usual xrealm crap

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Cross-realming is not:

Talking to players from other realms.
Having characters on other realms in the same cluster.
Not joining in a mass gank of an enemy because you think it's 'unfair'.
Allowing 2 groups to have a fair fight without adding.

Cross-realming is:
Passing (or gaining for personal use on the other realm) information about a realm you have an account on to another realm with regards to player/group locations & enemy frontier BG intentions.

Hope that's cleared that up for you Triac.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Stop taking it so seriously. We will be running on monday, expect we will have a spot if you fancy bringing something along and jumping on vent with us - if you don't mind talking to us evil x-hibernian defectors.

Only thing is - no running off to gank soloers, unless its bufferer on his VW! :m00:

Dont forget - players from enemy realms are people to ;)

And nice post Paul.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Cross-realming is not:

Talking to players from other realms.
Having characters on other realms in the same cluster.
Not joining in a mass gank of an enemy because you think it's 'unfair'.
Allowing 2 groups to have a fair fight without adding.

Cross-realming is:
Passing (or gaining for personal use on the other realm) information about a realm you have an account on to another realm with regards to player/group locations & enemy frontier BG intentions.

Hope that's cleared that up for you Triac.

Best post ive seen in a long time, should make this sticky in Alb Section :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Best post ive seen in a long time, should make this sticky in Alb Section :)

It's a pet peeve of mine; people using cross-realming as the reason to blame for everything. If they don't like what's happening then fair enough, it's not cross-realming though it's just a difference in play-style.

Cross-realming (well the proper version) is a lame thing & punishable - rightly so if you ask me. Playing the game in a different style to other people is what happens in MMO's & there's nothing wrong with it. If people want to respect the enemy then that's all good; if people don't want to respect the enemy then that's fine too (though not my preferred play-style) as long as they don't then whine about not being respected.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
Stop taking it so seriously. We will be running on monday, expect we will have a spot if you fancy bringing something along and jumping on vent with us - if you don't mind talking to us evil x-hibernian defectors.

Only thing is - no running off to gank soloers, unless its bufferer on his VW! :m00:

Dont forget - players from enemy realms are people to ;)

And nice post Paul.

hahahaha why me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom