Hibbies tonight

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
Or give Albs an overpopulated (negative ofc) bonus.

Well, there is the problem that Prydwen is a small server ... so all realms are underpopulated, some less, some more ...

Even if, sincerely, few days ago during an arti raid, after we found some volcanus artifacts down we were wondering how was life in big servers. From this point of view, small is good ... probably something between 1500-2000 players as it was Prydwen after SI is perfect.

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
heheh here we go again.... hmm lets see hibs had a bg attacking albion keep ofc it would b a nice idea if Midgard double teamed Albion but no what do they do? they attack Scathaig, Hib bg suicides and moves Scathaigh... u guys got a brain over there or not.... what did u expect us to do keep raiding albion hmm? when it would have been just as easy to double team albs... whine some more

A good idea....but:

If we had attacked Renaris instead of Scath, ur telling me that the hib bg wouldnt have interfered? That would mean an oppertunity for hib to get another relic. Just a thought.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
It's cause most of albs and mids have school during the week i think :flame:

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
A good idea....but:

If we had attacked Renaris instead of Scath, ur telling me that the hib bg wouldnt have interfered? That would mean an oppertunity for hib to get another relic. Just a thought.
If I was still playing Pryd / Hib and Mids went to get their Relics back I'd try and help them. Game is more fun when every Realm holds their own Relics (plus it means Alb has somewhere else to raid once more instead of constantly pounding Hib).

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
A good idea....but:

If the relic had been released then it would open field warfare, giving you the advantage.

Beside everyone knows that +10% pow for Hibs isn't as bad as +10% pow for Albs ;)

It is much easier to take relics from a realm with 2 keeps holding them, since it's much harder to defend 2 keeps.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
Beside everyone knows that +10% pow for Hibs isn't as bad as +10% pow for Albs ;)
From a Mid point of view I very much doubt it.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
From a Mid point of view I very much doubt it.

Shhhh, you supposed to be on our side :p

Besides the worst thing atm is Wizard Bolts :(

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
Maddude said:
I mean we did our so far best (imo) rr attempt on you, looked very promesing...then all of a sudden u got over 100 outside the keep. then rush us then get numbers that u r more like 130-150...

Goa = Hibbs r under populated, give them the bonuses.

Do u think so ureself that u r the underpopulated realm?

btw i think we were 120 in the bg tonight.

First: grats on what really was your best rr effort this month, you got us a bit worried with that group picking reinforcements coming form Cain and a busload of mids at the tower. Seems Mid is en route to a comeback.

Second: grats to all the Hibs who quickly came to defend, I was astonished when I saw the number of Hibs. As Luinmir correctly pointed out, there were a fair amount of lower level characters, great response after the frustration we had after the albs weekend relic raids (and Mids annyoing us on top of that).

Looks like we're up to some RvR entertainment this weekend again.

Merino, Champion/Yeyi, Mentalist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom