Thid Tonight (Part2)

Logi

Part of the furniture
we need to respect the mods forum so i will follow his rules now! as he stated before and i quote:
If you want to avoid me talking to you, then imo the best thing would be to add a link to an old thread in a new thread, or quote your relevant post into said new thread.
PS i dont want to avoid you! the more the merrier as we seem to get along pretty well xD

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/battleground-discussions-39/197893-thid-tonight.html

so i as i stated before, i have evidence of me pwning ur zerg dori! lets have a meaningful discussion!

on a personal note to TdC:

lol, you're clueless as ever <3

ik geloof niet dat jij een nederlander bent of je bent iig geen hagenees, want een hagenees weet altijd wel iets terug te zeggen, zucht: teleurgesteld

Lucius

Banned
I have lots of evidence of TS and Clueless killing LC so it doesn't matter really.

Lucius

Banned
o_O i thought your pc sucked too much to run fraps?

By evidence I mean screenshots.

Although a couple of years ago I got a new PC and was able to fraps very easily - got a lot of footage from Avalon.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
By evidence I mean screenshots.

Although a couple of years ago I got a new PC and was able to fraps very easily - got a lot of footage from Avalon.
pff, no need for fraps for me, the mental scars i've left in people because of an MMORPG is good enough for me <.<

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I quit Dyvet the same day that Aleven dinged level 50 and ventured out into big bois rvr

True story

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I quit Dyvet the same day that Aleven dinged level 50 and ventured out into big bois rvr

True story
you were too scared that i'd own your ass in 50 rvr? :( <lolol that's the biggest load of shit i've sprouted out in ages>

CorNokZ

bolt bolt nuke and any bd would be dead ;)

CorNokZ

Okay.. Bolt bolt ns nuke :D

You pets wouldn't even reach me ^^

Lucius

Banned
why do i suck have you ever played the german serverz you sir suck.

I've played the German servers and I can guarentee I've killed more people than you therefore I am best placed to say that you suck. Be gone.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I've played the German servers and I can guarentee I've killed more people than you therefore I am best placed to say that you suck. Be gone.
look who he quoted you dumb greek xD

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
why do i suck have you ever played the german serverz you sir suck.
playing on a server where people speaks german doesn't necessarily make you skillful - nor does having a rr11 chanter which was RP pl'ed because he sucks too bad to be able to kill a rr4 spiritmaster as rr10. (4 times in a row), and as your allready an accountstealing little kid who can barely type in english, i think i am the better person here placed to say that you sir, should go outside more often.

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
playing on a server where people speaks german doesn't necessarily make you skillful - nor does having a rr11 chanter which was RP pl'ed because he sucks too bad to be able to kill a rr4 spiritmaster as rr10. (4 times in a row), and as your allready an accountstealing little kid who can barely type in english, i think i am the better person here placed to say that you sir, should go outside more often.

i really doubt i have ever lost to you :CCCC and dont be mad because ppl didnt want to grp with you <111111111111111 (might be a reason for that : P)

and idd good times when i got your acc banned <99999999999999999:ninja:

Logi

Part of the furniture
I have lots of evidence of TS and Clueless killing LC so it doesn't matter really.

the only thing u have is screenshots, i have several frapsed movies showing we totally raped you that day. my evidence > yours

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i really doubt i have ever lost to you :CCCC and dont be mad because ppl didnt want to grp with you <111111111111111 (might be a reason for that : P)

and idd good times when i got your acc banned <99999999999999999:ninja:
must be proud to be a bug abusing kid & you know i killed you in duels over and over at glacier giant, we were sitting on msn talking together with Gunman at the meantime as we did it, score was 4-1 to me -.- your dear friend was a little bit better, though i guess NS owns any caster in 1 vs 1

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
the only thing u have is screenshots, i have several frapsed movies showing we totally raped you that day. my evidence > yours
show me show me show me! i miss seeing my bonedancer.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
ML3, block strafe, debuff, walk through, annihilation = dead BD.

remember mega meight?! xD
ml3 so i couldnt strafe was just mean :( cant even counter your runthrough then.

Logi

Part of the furniture
ml3 so i couldnt strafe was just mean :( cant even counter your runthrough then.

you were sooo cute when u suddenly werent able to strafe anymore and u died in like 3-4 hits hehe :D <3

ps ill try upload that clip hehe, u will see brendie aswell, crush BM, when we ganged on you. i did like no dmg on you in that clip with my old temp, but brendie did like 40% each hit lol. Crush bms own :eek:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
you were sooo cute when u suddenly werent able to strafe anymore and u died in like 3-4 hits hehe :D <3

ps ill try upload that clip hehe, u will see brendie aswell, crush BM, when we ganged on you. i did like no dmg on you in that clip with my old temp, but brendie did like 40% each hit lol. Crush bms own :eek:
i want my rr11l6 heretic from Eden on dyvet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom