Thid Tonight (Part2)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I don't need you to tell me I am the king.

The formula tells me.
cant believe that your still so pathetic to claim to be the king in a game lol xd but oh well, enjoy it, i'll keep mocking you until the day that you give up ;)

Lucius

Banned
cant believe that your still so pathetic to claim to be the king in a game lol xd but oh well, enjoy it, i'll keep mocking you until the day that you give up ;)

It is not unwise to know and acknowledge - even that which is trivial to others :).

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
It is not unwise to know and acknowledge - even that which is trivial to others :).
do you want a medal for being the best in a PC game or something? o_O a 14 letter line between your guild name and your chars name doesn't necessarily make you skilled. just shows that you play too much ;)

Lucius

Banned
do you want a medal for being the best in a PC game or something? o_O a 14 letter line between your guild name and your chars name doesn't necessarily make you skilled. just shows that you play too much ;)

It means a lot - it commands respect, it shows to everyone that you are experienced and skillfull.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
It means a lot - it commands respect, it shows to everyone that you are experienced and skillfull.
..once again you lost my point, you calling yourself "experienced" "skillfull" "respected" etc etc, are just different terms of calling yourself a nerd.

Lucius

Banned
..once again you lost my point, you calling yourself "experienced" "skillfull" "respected" etc etc, are just different terms of calling yourself a nerd.

I'm not a nerd, I am respected as a player as a person. These things I take solace in.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not a nerd, I am respected as a player as a person. These things I take solace in.
by the way that you speak - the way you claim to be the best - the way you make a calculator for "skills" in a video game, prooves the fact that you sir, are a nerd. and according to bryan, you've admit yourself to have no real life friends.

Lucius

Banned
according to bryan, you've admit yourself to have no real life friends.

You are obviously making things up, what a ridiculous assumption. I have lots of friends, even more so now that I play DAoC less.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
You are obviously making things up, what a ridiculous assumption. I have lots of friends, even more so now that I play DAoC less.
was a while ago ;) back when i was with LC etc. i'd find msn logs but my laptop crashed xd

Logi

Part of the furniture
as stated before :p long time ago, you of all people should remember!

lol idk actually :p might have said it as i hated dori long time ago, but atm im cool with you and him so i rather not get in the middle of the flame war between you! COME SHARDS INSTEAD U DICKWEED

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
lol idk actually :p might have said it as i hated dori long time ago, but atm im cool with you and him so i rather not get in the middle of the flame war between you! COME SHARDS INSTEAD U DICKWEED
as i said on rvr section, delete me off your msn and add me again and we can talk about it, i won't be on much but i'll have a peek now and then ;) (if its a good shard that is)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
not paying for that piece of shit game again unless Dyvet gets clustered. ;P

This won't happen, devon pop atm is at 2400 with 40 people in thid mid side but ive never been in there so don't ask me anything else.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
This won't happen, devon pop atm is at 2400 with 40 people in thid mid side but ive never been in there so don't ask me anything else.
i was aware of that ;) hence, bye bye daoc :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
as i said on rvr section, delete me off your msn and add me again and we can talk about it, i won't be on much but i'll have a peek now and then ;) (if its a good shard that is)

i did that, but either u didnt re-accept or you didnt remove my msn from ur contact list, or msn is retarded and doesnt function properly ( i vote my last statement)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i did that, but either u didnt re-accept or you didnt remove my msn from ur contact list, or msn is retarded and doesnt function properly ( i vote my last statement)
i didn't get any invite etc, and your not on my contact list, so idk what's wrong with it :/ i guess i should make a new one (again)

Lucius

Banned
You seem to care enough to post on a dead forum reguarly, so why not? xD

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
You seem to care enough to post on a dead forum reguarly, so why not? xD
i don't care that your the king of the sandcastle, it just amuses me to see how ego selfcentric and narcissistic a person may be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom