Tonight - mon 12th

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Well was dreadful yesterday. Over a full group of mids stuck in that tower and wouldnt budge.

We'll be on tonight - but if things dont improve i cant see NFD being bothered much longer - action was dreadful.

How about we all try roaming a bit more, just for one night?

Also should get some of these towers released - action is completely stale, especialy with these new changes. I'd rather a boat ride to some good action, than porting to a load a shite.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Opens new possibilities though. Best rams kill level 10 towers really fast, then you can build a siege tower and go inside and farrrrrrm :).

aika

Can't get enough of FH
think there will be a hib pug, can join you guys if there's enough hibs :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Let me guess...Hibs rolled the Albs and the Albs logged? :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Wow u really need a strange sense of humour to play Dyvet these days. I mean why would anybody bother comming back to play here. The hib group running last nite made me cringe tbfh talk about overkill, Modercca and his trio are a bunch of skilless fags and then to top it all mids log on at around 23:15bst with almost 2fgs on stick,

Wont be renewing when my subs run out........ wow 1st time i ever said that in my almost 6 years playing (fuck me almost 6 years playing DAoC) and a lot let painless than i thought

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah our grp was overkill yesterday, rr9++ hib pug, I logged my rr2 eld to even the chances a bit:)

those 2 fg mids on stick didnt even drop our DI before they died I think :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
yeah our grp was overkill yesterday, rr9++ hib pug, I logged my rr2 eld to even the chances a bit:)

those 2 fg mids on stick didnt even drop our DI before they died I think :(

Yeah but come on, you call the group you were in last nite a pug but in my book iirc u lot were running 2 bainshee, 2 eld, warden, bard, druid, some tank cant remember name (could have been valewalker) which is a pretty op'd balanced group for Dyvet atm

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Ah it was a good night despite not winning a fight vs hibs - just need a friar in the grp and some decent resists then at least die slow enuff to get the hang of things. Better than running about bored with nothing to fight. Reason we rolled alb in fight place was we saw how things were going with hib so we got what we asked for.

Problem is how much effort to bother putting into stuff as action is so unpredictable, why bother fixing out a friar etc on the back of 1 night when a fg happened to be out. Mustn't have seen one for 2-3 weeks on the nights we were running.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Well was dreadful yesterday. Over a full group of mids stuck in that tower and wouldnt budge.

We'll be on tonight - but if things dont improve i cant see NFD being bothered much longer - action was dreadful.

How about we all try roaming a bit more, just for one night?

Also should get some of these towers released - action is completely stale, especialy with these new changes. I'd rather a boat ride to some good action, than porting to a load a shite.

What albs are tiered of is the ongoing "respect and or friendship" of the hib/mids over and over again albs need to fight 2 realms at the same time with out hibs and mids fighting between em selfs...... it gets real booring in the long run seeing hibs and mids run off side by side after killling albs and then just stand around waiting for the next alb to step out into frontier.

So if u want more albs in frontier stop the "friendship crap" and play the game as it was intented to be played a 3 realm game and not a 2 vs. 1 realm game.

Septina

Part of the furniture
What albs are tiered of is the ongoing "respect and or friendship" of the hib/mids over and over again albs need to fight 2 realms at the same time with out hibs and mids fighting between em selfs...... it gets real booring in the long run seeing hibs and mids run off side by side after killling albs and then just stand around waiting for the next alb to step out into frontier.

So if u want more albs in frontier stop the "friendship crap" and play the game as it was intented to be played a 3 realm game and not a 2 vs. 1 realm game.

Might wanna stop the 'adding/zerging' crap and people might not feel the need to do this. :x

aika

Can't get enough of FH

What a bunch of bs, we killed those mid 2fgs over and over yesterday. Only leaving soloers. And the grp I was in left Andral and Gordir who were soloing and they were albs, its not respect cause of realm, its respect cause of playstyle. It just happens that more albs play like retards than mids and thats why you think there's some respec realmwise.
Although only a handful of mids still get respect of me, most are just running with their free rp zerging caster grps and get killed on sight.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

Yeah what a load of bullshit, most of what was left of NFD rerolled Alb Dyvet to try balance things a little so get off yer box.......

Gahn

Resident Freddy

That's strange coming from you tbh, you seemed to have fun when we left you soloing back in the days or my shade keep trying to kill your Armsman without asking for help from other stealthers around.
You should try and put some salt in your realmm8s heads and you'd see the behaviour changing.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
was nice to see 2 alb and 2 mid grps out and thx to the bards that come online

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
What a bunch of bs, we killed those mid 2fgs over and over yesterday. Only leaving soloers. And the grp I was in left Andral and Gordir who were soloing and they were albs, its not respect cause of realm, its respect cause of playstyle. It just happens that more albs play like retards than mids and thats why you think there's some respec realmwise.
Although only a handful of mids still get respect of me, most are just running with their free rp zerging caster grps and get killed on sight.

Thats great 1 day out of how many..... (or perhaps due to lack of Albs u finally realized that mids where around as well)

Might wanna stop the 'adding/zerging' crap and people might not feel the need to do this. :x

Yes cause thats not something hibs and mids does.... ?

Triac

Fledgling Freddie

Btw nice to c that you actually admit for it to happen and that Im not wrong in my point of view.

But Douglas seems to thank albs for turning up 2 fg & 2 fg mids, but thats just the zerging albs and that is why you have to do what you do - strange.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
the alb grps and mid grps didnt run as 2fgs they did 8v8 fights was realy nice night. most fights was out in to opin away from bridge, keeps and towers.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You could might suck a cock .|.

/love from behind to you ^^

Nice and mature reply as always, oh and, a dictionary, go buy it you illiterate fuck. :eek7:

I couldnt care 2 tosses about what's happening on the server at the moment, havent played for a good 3 months, it's fun as fuck to flamebait certain people while bored at work tho. ^^

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i dont really care what any1 whines about here cuz lets face it, nfd enjoyed themselves, the mids prob enjoyed themselves our fg enjoyed ourselves, i even enjoyed myself after loggin for an hour and coming back and soloing on shade even tho andral was only soloer left by which time! but i just added on the mids rematt/thundersbuffer cuz theyre mongaloids!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Someone purging numbs and using Viper 3 and strafing for side stun shouldn't quote me like that Eul :p.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

This is rubbish m8. Some albs seem to have the persecution complex - you can read it in advice channel. Stop being victims and get some pugs going.

Its friendship between individual players, not between realms. If TT logged alb they'd be paid a great deal of respect as well.

Also as jupiter pointed out - we we're actually on our alb pug. People joined us and stuck with it, including Manisch and Kinetix (good to have em on ventrilo!) even though we were getting regular beatings by the LA group - but its all part of the fun. Only bone of contention is that we do leave most soloers - in anycase anyone in the group who decides to go off and chase down some soloers when there is a serious enemy group out needs to buck up their ideas. (rant off)

We were only mostly 6. Problem is getting the time in to sort master levels and stuff when unsure how long its going to last - same thing that Mael alluded to.

We'll be on agains sunday and monday - though sunday action appears to be so bad that we might make it an ML session.

And at Dard - sure you dont want to give it another go - Sunday was dire, but Monday was much better - we can leave sunday to the mls. Shame to lose you - and means ive got to pay for Tuthmes to renew on my own. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom