Thnx Hibbies

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Just like to say ty to the hibbies for a xcellent nights rvr good defence by u guys tried numerous tricks just cudnt get the final piece to fit tho

GJ to all albs that came aswell shows it can be done and all can have fun PRIMETIME

again thnx guys lets have more nights like it

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Aye well done m8 , it was a good effort tbh , although the standoff at crim for 30-45 minutes bored the shit out of me :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
there was reasoning behind that :)

Yeah? To give Hibs time to set up there in numbers, with traps, titans and storms while Custodia could take Behn?

Naive fallacy.

Crim had a hole in it before BG moved out, a rush of the BG to Emain with a war ram would have sealed the end of the keep fast. In the meantime it got repaired to 95% though.

Applause for the effort though, there was some major step in the right direction.

Though I am quite sure if AE would be on yesterday, the BG would have wiped several times, because each time you stop while moving to somewhere you have all people stopping while being stuck to you.

One AoE mezz, str/con debuff, maybe TWF and 2-3 PBAoE nukes and you wipe.

On nGned the BG had like 5 earth Theurgs minimal and the port was broken with Albs having Behn, could have just went for the keep main door with those Theurgs and a war ram and camped the side door to prevent reinforcments of coming in but tedious trebbing from the bridge was prefered.

My 2 cents, please don't take any offence.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
The trebbing from the bridge near nged was fun, never in my life stepped in so many traps at one time.

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
true was kinda boring last night tbh :p... how long did we wait for albs too charge crim :p?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Well AE are taking a little break from hib (well most of AE members) and are sorting out an alb group, so hib will get no defense from most AE members lets see what impact it has :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well AE are taking a little break from hib (well most of AE members) and are sorting out an alb group, so hib will get no defense from most AE members lets see what impact it has :)

Out of interest, what for are you sorting an Alb group? There is way too many Albs in comparison to Hibs and especially to Albs. You will find fuck all to find and maybe get frustrated.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Out of interest, what for are you sorting an Alb group? There is way too many Albs in comparison to Hibs and especially to Albs<---------------. You will find fuck all to find and maybe get frustrated.

i take it you mean mid.
and yeah, make a mid grp, barely see any of them at all around anymore ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom