Thid Tonight (Part2)

Logi

Part of the furniture
Spirit LW> Heretics

not our tics :p

if ur able to kill Xythics tic, then i could understand.
but we all know mines was better admit xythic :p

at first ur char was stronger, but eventually i was the one that taught you the way of the heretic and the protege beat the master, for a small period of time!! after i got a few new items i raped you again :p

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
not our tics :p

if ur able to kill Xythics tic, then i could understand.
but we all know mines was better admit xythic :p

at first ur char was stronger, but eventually i was the one that taught you the way of the heretic and the protege beat the master, for a small period of time!! after i got a few new items i raped you again :p
pff, the 2 1 vs 1's we had where you won, you were fucking lucky *cough* but yeah your right, you taught me a thing or two, but i got better than you cause i was more of a nerd and higher RR ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I work in a Fakta, so I always have free bacon.. Because I steal a lot

Lucius

Banned
RR = Skillz

Realm Rank does not equal skills. Behold:

Dorimor's Skill Equation:

Skills is a number between 0 and infinity. The higher the number the more skills someone has.

Skills = (k*(1/(2n-1)))/(t^y) ----

Where k is title kills.

Where n is the average number of people grouped with in order to obtain the kills. A soloer has an 'n' value of 1. In reality, for a soloer, it is likely to be between 1 and 3 when you consider adds and the occasional duo/group.

Where t is the average time (in hours) spent on DAoC each day in achieving those kills.

Where y is the number of years taken to achieve the amount of kills.

There is ONE prominent assumption - that the player, by his or her standards, is active THROUGHOUT attaining the title. For example, I am not using my actual amount of kills (33,000) as I was very inactive so it took me about 1.5 years to achieve 8,000 kills. Instead I will use 25,000 because I was active throughout.

So, for my Eldritch:

k = 25,000
n = (I am guessing) about 6.3
t = 4
y = 0.75 (took me 9 months to achieve ME)

(25,000 x (1/((2*6.3)-1)))/4^0.75

= 762

Let's see who has the highest skill, now don't lie!

The formula DOES make sense, cba to explain it PM me if you really wanna know.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie

Skills is a number between 0 and infinity. The higher the number the more skills someone has.

Where k is title kills.

Where n is the average number of people grouped with in order to obtain the kills. A soloer has an 'n' value of 1. In reality, for a soloer, it is likely to be between 1 and 3 when you consider adds and the occasional duo/group.

Where t is the average time (in hours) spent on DAoC each day in achieving those kills.

There is ONE prominent assumption - that the player, by his or her standards, is active THROUGHOUT attaining the title. For example, I am not using my actual amount of kills (33,000) as I was very inactive so it took me about 1.5 years to achieve 8,000 kills. Instead I will use 25,000 because I was active throughout.

So, for my Eldritch:

k = 25,000
t = 4

= 762

so

i didnt pay attention

but!

your saying

kills

and not RR

equals skill?

Lucius

Banned
No - look at the formula.

Title kills is related to skills but the way in which you get it plays a very important part ... Tell me your values and I'll work it out for you.

Logi

Part of the furniture

Where k is title kills.

So, for my Eldritch:

k = 25,000
t = 4

= 762

instead of having k of kills, lets take R for realmpoints, my hero on freeshards server had 120 mill rps. so that makes:

(120.000.000 x (1/((2*2)-1)))/3^0,0833333333

= 36.500.590,2

i have 47.901,037 times more skill then you

Lucius

Banned
instead of having k of kills, lets take R for realmpoints, my hero on freeshards server had 120 mill rps. so that makes:

(120.000.000 x (1/((2*2)-1)))/3^0,0833333333

= 36.500.590,2

i have 47.901,037 times more skill then you

TITLE KILLS, not RPs.

N is definatly not 2. Are you saying, EVERY SINGLE kill, only 2 people were involved (includes adds).

0.08333 years to get 120 mil RPs? PLEASE no freeshards.

Real servers.

Lucius

Banned
NOTICE:

I had a discussion with Logi about this and I have decided this formula only applies for Thidranki (well, it is the BG section).

50 RvR has so much more action it is unfair to apply level 50 characters to this.

Where k is title kills.

Logi

Part of the furniture
NOTICE:

I had a discussion with Logi about this and I have decided this formula only applies for Thidranki (well, it is the BG section).

50 RvR has so much more action it is unfair to apply level 50 characters to this.

he couldnt handle it when i told him my freeshard hero had 12k kills in about 2-3 months :p

Lucius

Banned
he couldnt handle it when i told him my freeshard hero had 12k kills in about 2-3 months :p

Yes - because you said the average amount of time you played a day was 4 hours.

He is obviously lying - anyway, it's a freeshard with substantially more action so it doesn't count.

Where k is title kills.

THIS FORMULA ONLY APPLIES FOR THIDRANKI CHARACTERS.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Yes - because you said the average amount of time you played a day was 4 hours.

He is obviously lying - anyway, it's a freeshard with substantially more action so it doesn't count.

Where k is title kills.

THIS FORMULA ONLY APPLIES FOR THIDRANKI CHARACTERS.
im drunk lonely and havent slepd for 6 days..
i'd understand japanese better than that crap formula :(, nvm, back to my hole.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so actually according to this "formula", the longer you play in both average hours and years, and the more ppl you play with - the lower your skill is. ofc its relative to the amount of people you kill, since you divide it by the amount of time played multiplied by number of ppl

Lucius

Banned
so actually according to this "formula", the longer you play in both average hours and years, and the more ppl you play with - the lower your skill is. ofc its relative to the amount of people you kill, since you divide it by the amount of time played multiplied by number of ppl

Yes because the longer it takes you to achieve those kills the less your skill is. It levels out a bit as the more you group with the lower your value is.

It is very, very far from perfect. Actually it probably isn't very accurate at all. But I thought it up in about 2 minutes - give me some more time and I might make a better one.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Yes because the longer it takes you to achieve those kills the less your skill is. It levels out a bit as the more you group with the lower your value is.

It is very, very far from perfect. Actually it probably isn't very accurate at all. But I thought it up in about 2 minutes - give me some more time and I might make a better one.
calculating skills is pretty lame imo, >.> can't we just all agree that we're a bunch of geeks and we should really just go out more?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
calculating skills is pretty lame imo, >.> can't we just all agree that we're a bunch of geeks and we should really just go out more?

Nono, we need to take it where the discussion belong. In the battleground on US!!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
America means: Eveything is double the size! more = less
if everything is double size, doesn't that mean that skinny people over there would technically be fat fucks over here? o_O

Logi

Part of the furniture
if everything is double size, doesn't that mean that skinny people over there would technically be fat fucks over here? o_O

no, it would mean that we are twice as slim as the skinny person.

edit: skinny people + american = syntax error?

Lucius

Banned
So no one is using my formula?

That means I am the most skillfull player in DAoC history - being the only one able to complete the forumla.

If anyone wants to know their skill value just send me the values for k, n, t and y

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
So no one is using my formula?

That means I am the most skillfull player in DAoC history - being the only one able to complete the forumla.

If anyone wants to know their skill value just send me the values for k, n, t and y
your not skillful because you can do maths, your just a bigger geek than the rest of us. ;)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
no, it would mean that we are twice as slim as the skinny person.

edit: skinny people + american = syntax error?
skinny people in america?

lol, the day that happens i'll get alex a spoon so he can eat my ass >.>

Lucius

Banned
your not skillful because you can do maths, your just a bigger geek than the rest of us. ;)

The formula isn't exactly accurate - could do a better and very accurate one, just give me 30-60 minutes (will do after exams).

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
The formula isn't exactly accurate - could do a better and very accurate one, just give me 30-60 minutes (will do after exams).
as i stated before

i, Aleven, do not give a fuck about your formula, you can be the most skilled person among the germans if you like, but i still won't give a fuck, you could be screaming it in my face, even if you were the king of denmark, i'd still think you were pathetic.

i feel so bad looking back at the times i used to be like that :( congrats dori, your officially the king of the sandcastle. i bet your gonna get loads of e-hoes now and e-sex <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom