emotes

LeguMond xD

Fledgling Freddie
some stealther this morning emoted me when i had 2 ns's and 2 bms both tripple weild on me. a cleric cant do much in thid but to get ganked and then emoted when that gimpy ns was hitting me for about 20 dmg then doing /laugh so ringling come duel me ill wtfpwn joo xDDD

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Jep lots of peeps in thid thinks when they kill someone they have to /laugh or /rude etc. Eventho they had help from 10 of there m8's.
Loads of times I was fighting a alb 1vs1... stealther comes up, PA's me, I die, and the one that i was fighting 1vs1 with starts to /laugh spam or even /rude spam......bit sad...........FOR THEM :wanker:

Kakos

Fledgling Freddie
aye thats the way it goes.
Makes them feel uber if they can beat you 10 on 1 and then /emote you.

On a more postive note if i have a decent 1v1 duel and win i always /bow as a sign of respect, no more than that. And it's nice when, if you lose, someone does /bow back. Obviously i take no heed of sarcasm in DAoC. :p

Kakos

Fledgling Freddie
Btw bardomatic ty for a couple of days ago, for leaving my afk sb alone. You mezzed, then hit him for a bit, then /bow and ran. Thanks mate! :clap:

Still, at 60% an infil killed me afk 5 mins later....oh well thats the way it goes :(

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Kakos said:
Btw bardomatic ty for a couple of days ago, for leaving my afk sb alone. You mezzed, then hit him for a bit, then /bow and ran. Thanks mate! :clap:

Still, at 60% an infil killed me afk 5 mins later....oh well thats the way it goes :(

Hehe np, at first I did not notice cause off mezz and maybe slow response... no honour in killing afk peeps :)

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Kiddies will spam rude coz they think they are l33t and pwn ect. Usually gives me a reason to log meh NS and track 'm down :D I prefer to mezz and hug/dance though ;)

Tomb

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it seems to be the kiddies mentality that do this, so what I tend to do is if you know you are going to die and they start to emote you, then I emote them back, my favourite is /dance or /kiss :)

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
I only emote /bow when having a good/close fight.
Otherwise no emotes.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
/laugh should be removed from game imo. hate people's u kill 1 vs. 1 then /bow or /hug then they gank u with 5+ people and spam /laugh at u... like they can kill u 1 vs. 1 anyway hehe :) i only /bow or /hug sometimes.

/Corebringers

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i only do random /hugs or /wave to ppl.. either if i fail to kill them or they fail to kill me.. dont see any point in bowing and all that crap if a enemy is already dead..

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Emotes have never bothered me personally its the zerg running away from corpse with the guy that got the last hit jumping up and down into the distance, oh and the "enermy saying something in a language you dont understand" on frequent accasions pisses me off also. But as far as emotes would go bring more impressionable ones cause /rude does'nt quite get my feeling across.

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Emotes say nothing about the person they are given to, but say a lot about the person who gives them :)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Mrbackgay is the King of Emotes, he always has time to /dismiss, when someone gets ganked by loads of mids :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
no no lol emotes r grt as this little gem shows :D

was looking around frontiers for frogs with my 28infil and saw albs attacking a tower so thought wooot leech 60rp for tower take, time i got there though they had all gone or died. Then out of nowhere a celt blows me to smithereens. Stands there thinking grey lowbie ? and proceeds to shake her head /no at me for 30secs :D , and about 25secs into it lol a scout fills her full of arrows lol.

thats what emoting people thinking u r good.stlong does :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I /salute or /bow when Ive had a decent fight with someone.

I rude when people add to a decent fight from another realm, eg, Im kicking an albs arse, then a luri adds to leech, i kill the alb then kill the hib. I also tend to do it when a range class attacks me and then legs it.

I /taunt stealthers who emote me while stealthed close by. Here I also use /beckon.
I also tend to /dance with peeps while lifetapping them :cheers:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Btw, sb's continue with your crappy stealth, and stop adding :p

To Erdna: How does it feel being rr2 in a place where everyone is around r1l4 ? not making fun or what, coz we had our share of nice fights, but just thinking that is lil exagerating.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sauruman said:
Btw, sb's continue with your crappy stealth, and stop adding :p
Will stop adding when you albs stop adding = never. Crappy stealth? Yes Indeed only sbs got crappy stealth .. the stealth of the 5 scouts camping bridge etc is AWESOME MEIGHTS! /rude people like Brokeninf ( drop the buffs and the adds TOUGH guy) and the various random alb stealthers who continues with their lame play no matter what bonuses they got ( 3 melee relics/buffed/sc'ed and we still cant solo! )

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
/rude people like Brokeninf ( drop the buffs and the adds TOUGH guy)
:eek:

only EVER time i am grouped is specifically to (try) kill known ''enemy stealth zerges'' and no i will NEVER add on ''duels'' or what i consider to be fair fights (no a fair fight imo doesn't include when a ranged char gets pa/backstabbed). When someone ''adds'' on a fight that im involved in i usually back away if i got time. Doesn't really bother me if ppl decide to ''add'' on ''my fights'' they can do what they want after all, doesn't mean to say i think its right, i just move on to the next fight. I wont lose any sleep over it its ONLY A GAME afterall which we all play to have fun, right?

I'm guessing the moan and constant /rude /laugh @ me from u is because u were pa'd by another infil when we were fighting. I notice u arent mentioning the other times when i have killed u SOLO (and this ain't a boast because i know u weren't buffed and i was, so ofc i am the favourite to win). Man i have even not attacked u a couple of times on MB coz i know its lame to be beaten by buffs over and over (one particualar time i remember a couple of days ago after u had finished duoing with Mrbackstab, i saw u on mb and /charge @ u instead of attacking)

If u still don't believe me maybe u can ask some ppl like the ns's Bezz, Ultimaxxx, Elerin (sp?) or sb's Nobrain, Advance, Sindi, Erdna, Mrbackstab (when we not hunting his duo :p) that nice savage on MB last nite who killed me in a duel and maybe VF, think maybe i fought his champ once or twice when he wasn't 24 :worthy:

sorry for the kinda long post

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Critblade specced I have no chance vs you anyway and when you are buffed also its just to give up. Whos that Brokenstealther btw ? notices he's often around where you are, some crazy fan of yours eh ? ;p. Also the duo with Mrbackstab was teh first duo in weeks :eek: , and it was only to catch you and that silly Brokenstealther dude :p

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
I'm guessing the moan and constant /rude /laugh @ me from u is because u were pa'd by another infil when we were fighting. I notice u arent mentioning the other times when i have killed u SOLO (and this ain't a boast because i know u weren't buffed and i was, so ofc i am the favourite to win). Man i have even not attacked u a couple of times on MB coz i know its lame to be beaten by buffs over and over (one particualar time i remember a couple of days ago after u had finished duoing with Mrbackstab, i saw u on mb and /charge @ u instead of attacking)

If u still don't believe me maybe u can ask some ppl like the ns's Bezz, Ultimaxxx, Elerin (sp?) or sb's Nobrain, Advance, Sindi, Erdna, Mrbackstab (when we not hunting his duo :p) that nice savage on MB last nite who killed me in a duel and maybe VF, think maybe i fought his champ once or twice when he wasn't 24 :worthy:

sorry for the kinda long post

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all

aye Ashton i must admitt that you are very hard to take on.
Tho you have 3 str relics and i got you down to 10%? when we were both unbuffed so I consider it my win (i need to consider it my win so i have something to live on still :p).
It's very fun to fight you I must say. A bit sad that we allways get adds unless we run 10000 miles in to the woods to duel but it's fun as hell before someone sneeks up and PA you or me.
Keep up the good work mate. :clap:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Whos that Brokenstealther btw ? notices he's often around where you are
Stealther is guildie ofc and he runs solo most of the time too. We don't constantly duo if thats what u sayin ;) nor do Brokeninfiltrator or Brokeninf afaik on the rare occasions they are on. We will however join up purpously to go after any decent duo or more enemy stealthers if they are being a pain :p as im sure i mentioned in a reply to one of your previous posts

Coldbeard said:
Also the duo with Mrbackstab was teh first duo in weeks, and it was only to catch you and that silly Brokenstealther dude
Wasn't complaining at all about u and Mrbackstab being duo so dont get me wrong :) stealther shouted me to come mb coz he saw/was killed by(?) u2. n if i remember it ended up with him killin u once (solo by mid/hib river) and i eventually found Mrbackstab on his own when i knew he was close, coz saw his buffs drop on the system bar.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Zaphira said:
aye Ashton i must admitt that you are very hard to take on.
Tho you have 3 str relics and i got you down to 10%? when we were both unbuffed so I consider it my win (i need to consider it my win so i have something to live on still :p).
It's very fun to fight you I must say. A bit sad that we allways get adds unless we run 10000 miles in to the woods to duel but it's fun as hell before someone sneeks up and PA you or me.
Keep up the good work mate. :clap:
hehe yeah ty for keep comin back m8, we got to fight eventually after u got ganked a couple of times even tho we were quite a way from the usual path albs take to ab. didnt know whether to fight to the death or not but soon found my answer as u tried to slice my skull in two with mourning rage as i backed off :clap:

ur certainly a toughie n i always enjoy fightin ya. if u ever want another duel just gimme a few /beckon and i follow ya to a ''safe place'' if there is such a thing

/salute

zlajT

Fledgling Freddie
You gotta love the /flex spam!! :)

/flex /flex /flex /flex /flex /flex /flex /flex /flex /flex :clap:

Myani

Fledgling Freddie
tbh iv gave up with my ns in thid, main reason is cos i get ganked by brokeninfi everytime xDD, and when i get close to killing him he uses vanish :<
hes the only decent alb stealther tbh, good fighter / respect for other players

Helme

Resident Freddy
/bow to good and EVEN 1on1 fights, althought very hard to find. /rude to corebringer for using heaters :p

Xplo

Banned
nobody fears unbuffed infils allthough they do die to them :(

Regnorm

Fledgling Freddie
:> yeye

Sauruman said:
To Erdna: How does it feel being rr2 in a place where everyone is around r1l4 ? not making fun or what, coz we had our share of nice fights, but just thinking that is lil exagerating.

:> it pwns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom