/Emotes

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Oki
im not sure if anything good can come from this thread, but i'll give it a try.

why do you emote? when someone who zerged u when u were solo once gets killed? when u find someone dead and u respect him for his way of playing?

when do u emote? everytime u kill someone, everytime your group kills someone? everytime anyone kills anything?

im just wondering since some people seem to be using "nasty" emotes for absolutely no reason at times. i know what realm that uses emotes the most (from my experience) but i'll leave it since that is really not the thing im trying to say with the thread.

i'll start with a few examples to give u an idea about what i mean. solo in all ofc

1: i get jumped by a troll skald (on my newest BG char Introduction the sorc)
BT takes the first blow and i mezz the skald, 3 more middies join i manage to get AE-mezz off on the shaman, warrior and RM. I back off abit and start to nuke the skald, BLAM im hit from behind by another skald and im pretty much done for with the 2 skalds on me. i ofc die and the first skald /rude me.
Why? did u find the odd's unfair?

2: running on mid side on MB, gets spotted and 2 mids come after me. AE-mezz.. 5 sec's later 2 fg+ mids comes chasing after me :eek7: mezz a few of them but im toast. they finish me off at the base of mpk hill. not really fun.. but ok i guess. But now again the middies takes turn emoting, got 1 nice emote. rest of the emotes was /laugh /rude /taunt etc.
again? was i a lamer for being outnumbered? is soloing offensive to u in any way?

now u might say; why not /release instantly?
well was kinda interested in where they were going with all the emotes ^^ silly maybe, i know, but what the hell.

now i have not.. not even 1 single time /laughed /rude or /taunt at anyone i killed. Why pick on the dead saracen? :p

im sure there is alot of people out there wondering the same, if anyone has an answer for this (that is not: U are teh other rlm sc00m, i pwn u. s0 i /r00d spam all) ;)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Its the 12 year olds, noticed that on hib...running in a group and we kill a soloer and all the pathetic kids jsut /rude and spam /laugh

come back and hunt them, then /dismiss ;)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I usually try to /bow or /salute someone when I've killed them, but most times I'm heading for the nearest tree to restealth and don't have time to hang around.

To be honest i did repeatedly /slap a pally called Lolaylo one night after killing him, but only because he /ruded my corpse for about 40 seconds the night before :)

In my experience Infs tend to be the worst /ruders especially when the are stealthed, which is just dumb considering it loses them the element of suprise.

I did come across a bunch of albs who had wiped a group of mids at the bottom of APK slope, one of the Alb infs was dancing laughing and ruding the dead mids so I shot him :)

[20:01:48] You target [Bodidley]
[20:01:48] You examine Bodidley. He is a member of an enemy realm!
[20:01:52] You auto-face Briton.
[20:01:55] You prepare your shot (4s to fire, target is in range)
[20:01:57] You will now automatically release your shot.
[20:01:57] You will now automatically release your shot and reload.
[20:02:00] You are no longer hidden!
[20:02:02] You shoot Bodidley with your bow and hit for 479 (+78) damage!
[20:02:02] You just killed Bodidley!

hehe, I bet the dead mids who's body he fell on top of had a bit of a laugh.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
I emote only when someone is dead for a little while and haven't released, I find a nice little motion onwards gets them pressing release faster than a rat up a drainpipe :)

actualirlsmurf :eek:

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I know exactly what you mean, it's like 4 botted infs killed 2 shades after we killed 2 of their botted infs and they /bow /wave /hug as if they did something skillful. Usually ill just emote if something that makes me feel anything happens. It is fun when some n00b infs attacks me with fg mids around and dies and I survive, that is when I /laugh. When I go neck on neck and win with very little hp left I will /bow. If infs have added and I win anyway i'll /laugh and /rude.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i saw a mid yersterday spamming rude at a dead alb, i shoot him within seconds, the troll didnt even kill the alb so why does he rude him

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
I tend to blow kisses with my healer Callisto,only cause shes a tart and has long blonde hair and kinda cute ;)
As a whole i salute my enemies when they die,its just my way of acknowledging the fight.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Aiteal said:
[20:02:02] You shoot Bodidley with your bow and hit for 479 (+78) damage!

What bow do you use?

Im 24+5 bow kobold capping dex, my hardcap is 398dmg

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
whats wrong with swearing abusing other realms....
i mean youve just killed them or are going to ffs...aint nothin more insulting than that

' oh look thiers a nasty troll witha 10ft tall taxe , ill /kiss him ' :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Tinyheals said:
What bow do you use?

Im 24+5 bow kobold capping dex, my hardcap is 398dmg

Im a 35+8 MP heavy recurve, capped Dex, no buffs other than rangers own pathfinding buffs.

This was my best crit shot in caledonia

[21:49:13] You shoot Zizzz with your bow and hit for 603 damage!
[21:49:13] You hit Zizzz for 5 extra damage!
[21:49:16] You prepare your shot (4s to fire, target is in range)
[21:49:17] You will now automatically release your shot.
[21:49:17] You will now automatically release your shot and reload.
[21:49:17] You shoot Zizzz with your bow and hit for 349 damage!
[21:49:17] You just killed Zizzz!

Ouchhh, almost felt sorry for him, then I remembered he was a Bonedancer :)

-hardeknyd

Fledgling Freddie
I dont like doing /rude and /laugh etc on dead ppl, but an often /laugh when the alb zerg manages to kill a solo middie will never hurt.
when i have a cool one on one fight and i kill him I usually /mil or /bow (+/hug on my cute dorf skald :>), but with cool solo peeps who I like (Derbiole, Nervisa) or who I know will kill me (Devast - damn you!!) I just /kiss /hug and /mil alot and then dont attack em :>

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
-hardeknyd said:
I dont like doing /rude and /laugh etc on dead ppl, but an often /laugh when the alb zerg manages to kill a solo middie will never hurt.
when i have a cool one on one fight and i kill him I usually /mil or /bow (+/hug on my cute dorf skald :>), but with cool solo peeps who I like (Derbiole, Nervisa) or who I know will kill me (Devast - damn you!!) I just /kiss /hug and /mil alot and then dont attack em :>

you like me? I'm Derbiole ^^ new NS coming up btw called Shadowfaxi

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowfaxi, an alt of shadowaxe or something? if not say hi to shadowaxe from the lurikeen that spared her ass for no good reason. :cheers:

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Aiteal said:
Im a 35+8 MP heavy recurve, capped Dex, no buffs other than rangers own pathfinding buffs.

This was my best crit shot in caledonia

[21:49:13] You shoot Zizzz with your bow and hit for 603 damage!
[21:49:13] You hit Zizzz for 5 extra damage!
[21:49:16] You prepare your shot (4s to fire, target is in range)
[21:49:17] You will now automatically release your shot.
[21:49:17] You will now automatically release your shot and reload.
[21:49:17] You shoot Zizzz with your bow and hit for 349 damage!
[21:49:17] You just killed Zizzz!

Ouchhh, almost felt sorry for him, then I remembered he was a Bonedancer :)

oh there we got the answer

im strong lvl24 hunter :D

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
getting lots of /rude when I play my nightshade, understandable realy , I dont realy give a f.. if my target is in a bunch of ppl, its only bg1 anyway, when the target is rezzed and im dead, he/she always comes to me and make /rude or /slit or something np (= fun fun fun !

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
If its been a good (for me that is) fight, i always try to do a /bow or /salute
Usually i dont /rude have done that once or twice on some lowlifes :)

filberfox

Fledgling Freddie
always show respect with a mid/hib if the fight has been won or lost fairly with a /bow or /salute but the moment im given a /laugh /rude or even a sit on my head then i make it my mission from there on then to target that player with a few barbed arrows up his a*@s

so dont do it guys because you may as well have a giant sign above your head saying 'ignore everyone else and shoot at me please mr.scout'

:wij:

albion/excalibur keepers of the light

filbertfox 41 rej cleric
neccyfox 50 cash farming necro
lineker 24 reaver senior alc
charlatan 24 BG1 scout

houseface 663 for all your healing/power pot :drink:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
SiddlesVonHell said:
Yeah I know exactly what you mean, it's like 4 botted infs killed 2 shades after we killed 2 of their botted infs and they /bow /wave /hug as if they did something skillful. Usually ill just emote if something that makes me feel anything happens. It is fun when some n00b infs attacks me with fg mids around and dies and I survive, that is when I /laugh. When I go neck on neck and win with very little hp left I will /bow. If infs have added and I win anyway i'll /laugh and /rude.

you mentioned two /bows tere m8, one about the infs and about you, ur just twisting words about it, /bow is a sign of respect and thats it nuff said tbh :m00:

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, just got a shitload of /laugh from scorpeo and aberram, and some jumping on me from jaman :touch:

After getting ganked 8vs1 that is, I think I even /bowed to some of these guys earlier. :m00:

If some of you thid albs group with em, tell em they're retards for me anyways :clap:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I tend not to emote at all most the time, but will /mil after a good fight or /beckon if people are hiding up at a ck/tk

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
@Doink ehrm... no? I only said I /bow when I go neck on neck with someone. I did however say that they /bow /laugh /rude at me as if they did something skillful. Please don't go hyper on my ass for this :p

/edit ahh I see what you mean, well infs don't bow as a sign of respect though, they bow as if they did something skillful, _I_ do it as a sign of respect.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
SiddlesVonHell said:
... when I go neck on neck with someone ...

Think you mean head-to-head, neck-on-neck implies something...rather sexual actually :)

Camron

Fledgling Freddie
I will gladly admit i have laughed of some albs i have killed with my RM Drace, but only if those n00bs have laughed at me 1st, otherwise i do /bow and /kiss, and sometimes /taunt if albs/hibs wont come out to fight !!!! :cheers:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
-hardeknyd said:
since we 2 killed those 3 (or 4?) albs together, I liked you yes :cheers:

oh its you!

whats your name again....moesty?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
and also, i HATE when i get killed by 8 albs solo and they bow likr it was a fair fight or something..i mean come on

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Harmo log shadowfaxi so we play :p ill log Damindeyon and we show the mids how it's done cause I really hating mids atm :p

-hardeknyd

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
oh its you!

whats your name again....moesty?

was playing Ragga at the time :> not really playing alot anymore lately, just hunter Tyrande atm.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
-hardeknyd said:
was playing Ragga at the time :> not really playing alot anymore lately, just hunter Tyrande atm.

ok, i always hug you Ragga for being such a good sportsman and u hug me too :clap: :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom