Black Company arrogance

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
Nolek you are an arse. Sorry to tar all BC with one brush (I have grouped with them in the past in RvR with no problem) but his attitude at GoLM spawn sucked tonight. I logged on and saw he was "camping" so I left and farmed statues for drops - night time comes closer so I thought I'd see who was about - /who hesperos doesn't bring up Nolek so at 3:30am GMT I think great lets see if Night Terror spawns. Off I run and start killing harpies for a while to make the time go quicker then I see Nelok spawn again - I don't say anything as I expect him to be honourable like me and leave - no chance - he stays right at spawn site - again I don't say anything as I know spawn is very rare and more than likely won't spawn anyway but I make a point of running close to him to make sure he knows I was there. As it gets to the time that is too late for the mob to spawn I make a point of running between Nelok and the spawn point (not a lot of space left by him I admit) and he has the audacity to /slap me. FFS what is his problem - I was there while he logged off- ooh I "stole" his camp while he was playing another alt or whatever - I just swore at him and logged - am I wrong to be annoyed at this persons lack of common decency or am I just expecting too much of people - :flame: away

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Here is the explenation = Camped 4 hours before you ever came along , Pudda , Sorgser can confirm it , i just logged another alt to trade Jacina's Sash to , then logged back and i saw you there killing harpies , so suddenly i should drop MY camping hours for your 10 mins ? i don't think so , so stop whining , you only lost 10 mins of your valuable time....

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
btw , i'm still standing there...it's 6:63 AM CeT ...and can't sleep :eek7: check edit time

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
and btw , don't blame a guild for one players action , just blame me ! :worthy: don't think i ever had any problems with other peepz about artis , so you're the first ! :touch:

motormunk

Fledgling Freddie
wauw Grayedd you are so cool.

Attachments

• macro0fun.jpg
    macro0fun.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 258

Plask

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
and btw , don't blame a guild for one players action , just blame me ! :worthy: don't think i ever had any problems with other peepz about artis , so you're the first ! :touch:

Might cause you are in BC

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Grayedd said:
Nolek you are an arse. Sorry to tar all BC with one brush (I have grouped with them in the past in RvR with no problem) but his attitude at GoLM spawn sucked tonight. I logged on and saw he was "camping" so I left and farmed statues for drops - night time comes closer so I thought I'd see who was about - /who hesperos doesn't bring up Nolek so at 3:30am GMT I think great lets see if Night Terror spawns. Off I run and start killing harpies for a while to make the time go quicker then I see Nelok spawn again - I don't say anything as I expect him to be honourable like me and leave - no chance - he stays right at spawn site - again I don't say anything as I know spawn is very rare and more than likely won't spawn anyway but I make a point of running close to him to make sure he knows I was there. As it gets to the time that is too late for the mob to spawn I make a point of running between Nelok and the spawn point (not a lot of space left by him I admit) and he has the audacity to /slap me. FFS what is his problem - I was there while he logged off- ooh I "stole" his camp while he was playing another alt or whatever - I just swore at him and logged - am I wrong to be annoyed at this persons lack of common decency or am I just expecting too much of people - :flame: away

Wayyy another SourSperm \ Black Stealers thread, matey most people are not like this, but expect this from SourCum.

It's irrelevant who ever camps longest, it's he who pulls firsts wins, and (that's always been Black Stealers moto), if it had spawned and you pulled, SourSpunk would just have to feck off.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
if I read this right.. and I may or may not have done.. you would be the ass for start swearing at someone for one emote..?

anyway camping something only gives you a heads up when it spawns.. first to engage target is the one that owns it. :)

and real mature with the "SourCum" twist there, Xajorkith

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Someone emoted you ingame and you just rushed straight to FH to tell everyone about it? Respect! :worthy:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Wayyy another SourSperm \ Black Stealers thread, matey most people are not like this, but expect this from SourCum.

It's irrelevant who ever camps longest, it's he who pulls firsts wins, and (that's always been Black Stealers moto), if it had spawned and you pulled, SourSpunk would just have to feck off.

for that words ingame i'd report u.

but on fh i say - stfu n00b.

/wave Fenderon

motormunk

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:

retard.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one there. "I just swore at him and logged" I personally would have taken a screenie sent it off to Goa and asked for your ass to be slapped.

I see you are a new player so crawl back to Kindergarten.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Dubaxter said:
I see you are a new player so crawl back to Kindergarten.

Tsk Dub what has that got to do with the whole thread you old man ;)

But as told before, just pull when you see it and all is fixed. Puller = encounterowner.

The only problem with BC is that they are just bloody efficient when it comes to arti-encounters.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i would have done more then just /slap you :)

i would have made u my biats

hehe saddest whine in a long time

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sourcream said:
Here is the explenation = Camped 4 hours before you ever came along , Pudda , Sorgser can confirm it , i just logged another alt to trade Jacina's Sash to , then logged back and i saw you there killing harpies , so suddenly i should drop MY camping hours for your 10 mins ? i don't think so , so stop whining , you only lost 10 mins of your valuable time....
rofl at the responce
you logged...
so you no longer are camping it by any stretch of the imagination

Just dont expect people to respect you doing it again tbh

Either way you did nothing against the coc, first one to hit gets rights to the enc

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
for that words ingame i'd report u.

but on fh i say - stfu n00b.

/wave Fenderon

I've been playing this game for three years and in that time I have a grand total of one in my /ignore list, Sourcream.

And believe me the abuse I got from this little retard which was over something so trivial was far worse than the gentle digs I have at him on here, so don't come all high and mighty with me when your members are dishing out such crap in the game.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fenderon said:
if I read this right.. and I may or may not have done.. you would be the ass for start swearing at someone for one emote..?

anyway camping something only gives you a heads up when it spawns.. first to engage target is the one that owns it. :)

and real mature with the "SourCum" twist there, Xajorkith

give me that bc screen u took once with that oh so arrogant bc player ;)

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
The only problem with BC is that they are just bloody efficient when it comes to arti-encounters.

maybe the problem is that you are inefficient (or, to be less blunt, less-efficient) when it comes to arti-encounters? /shrug
it is up to you to solve....

I've been playing this game for three years

me too. so?

and in that time I have a grand total of one in my /ignore list, Sourcream

and my new brigantine is dark blue color and weighs only 6kgs - while covering most of my body. so what?

And believe me the abuse I got from this little retard which was over something so trivial was far worse than the gentle digs I have at him on here, so don't come all high and mighty with me when your members are dishing out such crap in the game.

dude, are u dumb or what?

it was told more than once...if u got problem ingame - solve it ingame. if u think u have been abused and CoC have been violated - report to GoA.

heh.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
"Tsk Dub what has that got to do with the whole thread you old man"

Nothing really I just thought I would stick my oar in for no reason and be slanderess :)

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
am I wrong to be annoyed at this persons lack of common decency or am I just expecting too much of people - away

All this guy did was to ask if he was wrong in getting annoyed about it, and the reply's he get aint even answering him. All they're doing are slagging someone off all the time, some say i would of reported you to GOA, took SS's of you swearing...what is this petty behaviour???

Quick lets see who can get the most people banned!

Artifact's belong to the person who first pulls!

Least you can tell the age (or at least mental age) of people just by reading their posts.

No doubt someone will slag me off too...cause thats just how they are...its a game remember? You aint gonna be a better more respected person from owning all the top items and being the best.

Sort it out Midgard!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
rofl at the responce
you logged...
so you no longer are camping it by any stretch of the imagination

Just dont expect people to respect you doing it again tbh

Either way you did nothing against the coc, first one to hit gets rights to the enc

this isnt about coc tho obviously, its about common sense. relogging to sort a trade, especially if its day time on a night camp, i think most people would agree that its nothing to make a fuzz about

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I can understand the fuzz at all.. Nobody (but a few) respects camps anyway. Everybody says it is first pulled first served.. That imho is plain stupid. That will only result in people standing directly at spawn spot with weapons drawn and luck have to tell who got the first hit. And it will proberbly anyway got to the SM with the insta standing a bit away..

How hard could it be to respect spawn camps? If log in and there is someone there, ask if they are camping (they could be there for other reasons) and either log out again or go do something else. Not draw your weapon and stand 2 inch closer to the spawn spot in a hope to get first hit.

I know that the later is not against code of conduct, but imho that is bad damn behaviour, and I would never respect a person doing that.

That was my five cents..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom