Congratz to Black Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
for being lame and charging into an encounter/artifact drop again without any respect for the people there.

Trying to take charge of the situation when theres already a group there saying join bg xxxx if u want encounter.
Where is the respect for other realm members? What do you hope to achieve by behaving in this manner?

Do you relish the posts on fh that flame you, your attitude in game seems to say so. Yes the mob wasnt pulled, but u went ahead and did it, even tho it was obvious that a group was preparing todo so. Do you have so little respect for your fellow realm members? Do you view it that you must pull every mob so you can prove you are uber leet?

I read about previous BC tactics and gave u the benefit of the doubt. Now ive seen it you just proved yourself to be drop whores.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
its like in the olympics.
everyone wants the Gold Medallion.
but only the person whos runs fast enough gets it.
stern but fair.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Warlock said:
The main points are:
1:and
2:We were faster.
Nothing to discuss here really.

Congratulations. You are awarded the title. Twat of the Month

Emergency Roma

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry that a CE member started this post , not our style to come whining on FH .
Happened what happened and this is a game .
Stop this pls

Emer

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
The main points are:
1:and
2:We were faster.
Nothing to discuss here really.

Not unless someone scored more points than you :-P

Shrek[BC]

Fledgling Freddie
And btw BC ppl were at spot long time (real ppl not bbot etc). Serzik been here, Doroteia etc...

Spacy

Fledgling Freddie
FOTM thread again....

oops BC did it again .... :flame:

imho people are loosing interest to "BC did bla bla bla " threads, only 1 page this time ? :eek7:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Spacy said:
FOTM thread again....

oops BC did it again .... :flame:

imho people are loosing interest to "BC did bla bla bla " threads, only 1 page this time ? :eek7:

It hasn't even struck you that there MIGHT be a reason why people are posting this? That you (generalizing yes, i know) actually ARE ruining other people's fun of the game?

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
i wasnt there so cant comment atm
but i will try to look into this situation

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't there either, as i quit some time ago, so i'm not going to try and comment on some spesific incident.
I'm just following my logics and they tell me that there are something funky about the way BC deals with artifacts and other realm members.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
hmz
just got bc point of view
serzik been camping it for a whole day
when it popped they started to make a group
made it, came there, and got an art
so where's the problem?

the problem is you started to gather near the art and bc started to form group in town and came there on skald speed
it is faster than wait every tank moving on troll speed, isnt it?
for you it looked like an art stealing but it wasnt

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
:eek7:

these threads are boring since they pop up as much as the freakin gratz threads. :p

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
anyone tracking the points?

BC xx vs 0 random grp buffing up? :D

think they will get most Gold Medallions this ToA month!

Flinx

Fledgling Freddie
OK I was there and can't comment on serzic bit.

BUT.

ours was not a random group but a CE group.
Call went out that SoM up from a member who was at artifact.(no mention of BC at this time)
Group in DF suicided and proceded at best speed to loc.(as 2 of our members at artifact BC reports come in).
Multiple bind points doesnt help.
Awaiting arival of our healer things went as buffer has posted.

oh and the BC group on skald speed arived just as the small BC group is about to finish last mob.

I am personally disgusted at BC's lack of respect and greed.
I once had respect for them as a guild not anymore.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
/em yawns.....

We were nearby, doing 6.5 (glands). Serzik told that SoM is up (he was camping it whole day) and relogged on his zerk in the middle of pull. We were discussing should we gang rape him, or just fry him in lava, but instead decided to help him to do SoM. So, we arrived to spot with almost set group, and buffed. We took another warrior who just needed an encounter, and started the encounter. More of our guildies arrived later.
Now tell me why it was more "yours" than "our".

We were faster, more organized, and thus we got an art. That's the way things are done in ToA.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
wounder when ppls will stop post this kinda of stupied posts :D
wonder what they try to get from it :confused:

well quite fun reading anyway :cheers:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Have no idea what really happened, since its word against word and i wasnt there, but id like to add that when i camped SoM with a couple friends for some 12 hours straight BC not only respected this but they actually helped us get it (they just wanted credit).

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Have no idea what really happened, since its word against word and i wasnt there, but id like to add that when i camped SoM with a couple friends for some 12 hours straight BC not only respected this but they actually helped us get it (they just wanted credit).

at last some1 post about "another side of BC" :cheers:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well i for one have had no problems with bc what so ever,
every time i have camped a spot and bc turned up they have respected it and turned away or asked if i needed help...!

wont comment on any of the situations since i wasent there so ;)

a little ps: Cheers to Red shadows & White rose, for almost always being willing to help out on encounters with no questions asked or Demands.. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom